All our guy was going was innocently checking his war screens... no 'attacks' were performed. It saddens me to see AW persecute an active, and curious nation.

After having been subjected to this post, Sengoku is left with no other choice than to activate the optional defense clause in our pact with the English Language. This war will be prosecuted with the utmost fervor until we feel as though our obligations are discharged. Further information can be found here.

/Signed/

Auctor, Emperor of Sengoku
BONES, Still Government in Swash Plates and Tail Rotors
DoorNail, Still Government in The Imperial Remnant
hartfw, Cowboy Emeritus
Pansy, On IRC at the time
Petro, Rear Admiral of the Red Squadron, Knight of the Garter, Order of the British Empire
Fonsy, The Spanish Main
Timmy09, Poor Guy Edited by Auctor

I'd also like to point out that the tags in this post are an outrage

Agreed. Timmy09's full title is The Right Honourable Poor Guy and to address him as anything different is not only an outrage but a debacle of the first order as well.

Agreed. Timmy09's full title is The Right Honourable Poor Guy and to address him as anything different is not only an outrage but a debacle of the first order as well.

You would think he could get it right and I am furious that he thinks he can get away with calling me anything else

This is purely a PR tact by Sengoku- who blatantly put BONEs on the coalition aggressiveness of the abuse of the English language.

Your continued assault on our dear ally the English language contradicts this claim.

In all seriousness, I will agree with you L_H that listing BONES like that on the DoW is in no way fair to him. According to the signatures on the document he is only "BONES, Still Government in Swash Plates and Tail Rotors". We all know him to be so much more than that. He is BONES, SPaTR Government, and BONES, Mongolian Warrior. Others may know him as BONES, Peaceful SPaTR member, still others as BONES, Architect of The PlanTM. In Oculus we often refer to him as Him with a Thousand Names, or the Man with Many Faces due to the many, many roles he plays all across Planet Bob. He may be just a simple, single man but you are right and he does not deserve the disrespect of having only one title attached to his name. We all know BONES is so much more than that.

"What a pathetic Casus Belli, you want a war you will get one."

At least have the curtesy to punctuate it correctly.  Here are some options you might have chosen, other than the barbaric assault on grammar that you have displayed above:

What a pathetic Casus Belli.  You want a war, you will get one.

OR

What a pathetic Casus Belli; you want a war, you will get one.

OR

What a pathetic Casus Belli!  You want a war?  You will get one!

I'd like to point out that you can more clearly articulate your thoughts with a little bit of thoughtful syntax.