Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love it when threats against aiders happens as its never a blanket response and always a selective one based on how much of a threat they would be.

Tbh that's generally the case it's always done on the basis of those they think they can bully. Everytime I've seen it happen here it's been a selective case pulled out and made an example of. However it does nothing but causes more people to send aid just to spite those that do it.

Tbh that's generally the case it's always done on the basis of those they think they can bully. Everytime I've seen it happen here it's been a selective case pulled out and made an example of. However it does nothing but causes more people to send aid just to spite those that do it.

Indeed, which is why I always find it ridiculous when its said as it always comes with an unsaid disclaimer.

Hold on Alexio15, before using the term bully you need to remember that SNX is fighting a band of rogues who refuse to negotiate and instead want to nuke our new members into inactivity. In fact, the vast majority of our enemies have targeted soft targets, deliberatly avoiding our better-equipped fighters. They are forcing new nations to leave this world.

In a situation where every aid package is supporting the purchase of nukes against our very young nations, do you really think we shouldn't try to deter aiders?

Hold on Alexio15, before using the term bully you need to remember that SNX is fighting a band of rogues who refuse to negotiate and instead want to nuke our new members into inactivity. In fact, the vast majority of our enemies have targeted soft targets, deliberatly avoiding our better-equipped fighters. They are forcing new nations to leave this world.

In a situation where every aid package is supporting the purchase of nukes against our very young nations, do you really think we shouldn't try to deter aiders?

You've taken my text as a slight against snx and dk here. Which was not it's intention. I'm just saying a flat out blanket cover of anyone aiding the enemy will be met with war. While if done properly is effective. Everytime I have seen it in on Bob alliances have only targeted those not in alliances or those not very well connected. I am pretty sure I can pull a list in about 5 minutes of all the alliances aiding LPC.

I am also pretty sure some form of message has been sent and the vast majority have ignored the warning. It now becomes a case by case of can we hit them and should we. It's just the general thing of all alliances that try this. I mean look back on the Doom war when Polar tried the same method against DBDC it wasn't effective as they couldn't hit every target. Not just that a lot of people aiding DBDC were very well connected.

It's interesting how SNX has caused so much trouble for their current allies, both on an FA and in-game level.

I wonder if certain parties regret protecting them at this point.

Enjoy your eternal micro-wars with Methrage. I found fighting micros to be a task in frustration but maybe people like Junka actually enjoy the OWF exchanges.

It's interesting how SNX has caused so much trouble for their current allies, both on an FA and in-game level.

I wonder if certain parties regret protecting them at this point.

Enjoy your eternal micro-wars with Methrage. I found fighting micros to be a task in frustration but maybe people like Junka actually enjoy the OWF exchanges.

I guess the same question could be asked of anyone allied to NpO, how long ago was it now you sat back and watched your allies burn as you hugged your pillow ?.

Edited by Devialance

Let's get back on topic and hate on stonewall and TAO shall we... :ehm: We need more words of wisdom from the leaders of the lpcn bottombois standing on their soap boxes amid their piles of rubble they call home... :awesome:

I guess the same question could be asked of anyone allied to NpO, how long ago was it now you sat back and watched your allies burn as you hugged your pillow ?.

Do i need to break out the New Polar Odor propaganda again? :v:

there isn't any... he got mad after leaving doom and with his few friends in DBDC he thought he could create and he wanted to work against doom.

stonewall is powerless, don't read too much into it. 

There's my little puppet bottomboi...dig deeper and keep telling yourself the boogeyman isn't real... :psyduck: Work against Doom is your best line go with that it works out so well... :awesome:

LOL just cuz we are smashing lpcn into pixel dust it's no different than last time SnX/TAO/TCA smashed lpcn ? That's your argument? :v: lpcn has no pixels and very few remaining resources and the noose tightens daily but hey Freak it you got 47 votes so it's all good... :awesome: Enjoy your reign King of the Bottombois... :ehm:

hahaha...take a look at the war screen and it's us who's been smashing your gang :smug:

I can read their beggings :gag: . lolz!!! :lol1:

I fortold this war back in '15 when you pledged "eternal war" against the Dre4mers.

Perhaps they are just not interested because you have already declared victory, So SNX isn't going to go for peace after that. You'll just have to slug it out or offer a comprehensive peace treaty with TCA and SNX that doesn't insult them.

Then why the eternal war?

we are teaching junka lunka how to claim victory in wars...and since he hasn't learned and so the war. :P

i'm reading your posts little-by-little.

let's get one thing straight, Meth's alliance was hit. He's technically on the defensive. I don't think he should be obligated to do anything. 

and per the OP... stonewall is just trying to find meatshields and they won't last, he's a liar about the stability of TAO. 

This war will go on for quite some time... in fact, DK members are purposely losing NS to bail junka out... in fact, most everyone else is fighting junka's wars.

which is quite sad considering his pledge to be a dominate lower teir alliance... we've quadroupled their damage... and probably more by now.

Meth isn't the problem here, if you'd like, I will PM you quite a bit of unaltered intel for your own amusement.

and the fact that they are purposely losing NS we already won plus we will be smashing them into shit like stonewall retard, psychotic punk. lolz!!!

hahaha! let's enjoy war!!!!

:frantic:

and the fact that they are purposely losing NS we already won plus we will be smashing them into !@#$ like stonewall retard, psychotic punk. lolz!!!
hahaha! let's enjoy war!!!!
:frantic:

Unfortunately, after stonewall seen a pattern in my wars the penny finally dropped and he decided to send the dance squad to me, so he can run away as far as his pocket change and aid will get him. :D

How's your time begging for food at Doom's food bank? You're in there more often than new nations asking for food.

Hello Rebel and Co, please keep up the fun and games, soon you will have to deal with me.

I know you are not scared, I know it will take some time but it will happen, you can claim you have won and so on but I do not care about this little war, I care about my personal war with you, meth and mother Inc, I more than likely will leave Animals alone, they are children after all, they are unable to even spell Animals  

How's your time begging for food at Doom's food bank? You're in there more often than new nations asking for food.

How's your generals and XP doing sweetheart? I'll catch you on the end of this current stagger for round 3... :awesome: You guys wear your casualties like badges of honor but what I see is a lot of you getting your crap pushed in and getting curb stomped repeatedly does not make you a bad ass...just a bottomboi bastard... :v:

3,643,464 Attacking + 7,428,383 Defending = 11,071,847 Casualties

188184-default.png

1st battle got deleted by you to hide the shame of getting triple damage inflicted on you by Dixie... :smug:

2nd battle

your boyfriend methrage's stats

5,694,496 Attacking + 9,456,211 Defending = 15,150,707 Casualties

164581-goons.png

Too bad you turned off XP for this battle as after you lost 7-8 generals and all your XP is gone except you might have some air XP left, yet I have tons of xp and full top generals still with plenty of xp leftover... :psyduck:

Rebel before stonewall pushed his guts in...:p

Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 21, Navy XP: 7, Air Force XP: 1924, Intelligence XP: 46
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 454(tragic death), Army XP Level 119(drone strike), Intelligence XP Level 55(murdered), Navy XP Level 58(died)

Rebel after 1st round...xp was on

Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 23, Navy XP: 7, Air Force XP: 1942, Intelligence XP: 46
Assigned Generals: Air Force XP Level 454(died and 3 more times), Army XP Level 119(Buh bye), Intelligence XP Level 55(RIP)

How's your generals and XP doing sweetheart? I'll catch you on the end of this current stagger for round 3... :awesome: You guys wear your casualties like badges of honor but what I see is a lot of you getting your crap pushed in and getting curb stomped repeatedly does not make you a bad ass...just a bottomboi bastard... :v:

3,643,464 Attacking + 7,428,383 Defending = 11,071,847 Casualties
188184-default.png
1st battle got deleted by you to hide the shame of getting triple damage inflicted on you by Dixie... :smug:
2nd battle

your boyfriend methrage's stats
5,694,496 Attacking + 9,456,211 Defending = 15,150,707 Casualties
164581-goons.png
Too bad you turned off XP for this battle as after you lost 7-8 generals and all your XP is gone except you might have some air XP left, yet I have tons of xp and full top generals still with plenty of xp leftover... :psyduck:

Wow, your demeanor has sure changed since the last time the Rebel called you out.

I guess it's because other people are fighting instead of you.

Also, the Rebel- you have full permission to post those screenshots I sent ya

Also it's ironic how you foamed at the mouth beating your chest like you are some wannabe bad ass but like then and now you're in reality just a chump and getting owned again...Hershey and I agree you really do suck at war and are a joke... :v:

Edited by Stonewall14

How's your generals and XP doing sweetheart?

Doing just as well as yours :)

Triple damage? Can you not count:

The first war: 29,734.84 total destruction where 58% was damage you did and 41% was damage I did, that is a 17% lead. That is not even double.

The second war: 33,812.78 total destruction where 57% was damage you did and 42% was damage I did, that's a 15% lead.

Source: https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/destruction?nation=188184

So with over double tech and multiple nation support and the one always nuking you could only lead with 15% and 17% more damage.

It was about 5 generals and no you don't have all the best generals because I killed them like you did with mine.

You don't have tons of xp either:

Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 223, Navy XP: 196, Air Force XP: 1546, Intelligence XP: 168

That was out of the spy op before we started the tit for tat general kill.

There was a point to turning off xp. :) Edited by the rebel

Also it's ironic how you foamed at the mouth beating your chest like you are some wannabe bad ass but like then and now you're in reality just a chump and getting owned again...Hershey and I agree you really do suck at war and are a joke... :v:

A 15% and 17% damage lead with over twice my tech and fighting with aid support and nation support. :D

If I suck at war then you must be worse.

Hershey is a good one who doesn't brag about the little things in life, unlike you whose nation got cut in half by little old me. :)

-------

I sorry for interrupting Stonewall's lying and bragging. Edited by the rebel