Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and all your friends had nothing to do with GOONS disbanding.

Shouldn't you be on a forum vacation anyway? You're the best argument for the utter destruction of your alliance and your Party that your opponents were ever given. People know exactly what you and your friends are and what they do and enable, and they aren't likely to forget it.

Lol. You love me so much don't you? Even after months of ignoring you, you steady appear on threads that have nothing to do with you, just to jock my nuts. It's flattering in a way, but you need to keep some business of your own. Your a broken record. Your a loser. You have nothing to do. I pity you. Your a peon. You and players like you are hilarious. Your a coward. And finally your a nobody with no business of your own. You have never done anything worth mentioning on CN, and have just basically wasted all this time for nothing. You do not have a shred of intelligence, creativity, humor, or balls. Your blah, boring, repetitive, insignificant, misinformed, and a coward. You will never be a factor on any tier, in any alliance, anywhere. Planetbob would be no different if you had never created a nation. Now your back on ignore.

MPEBr1.gif

I laughed when I saw his 539 NS in the sig after the wall of text...

I laughed when you exposed yourself to be a lying, fraudulent, cowardly leader. I pissed my pants laughing when I saw you in action franticly panicking while you and your alliance got humiliated by so-called terrorists. You calling us terrorists is the equivalent of King George calling the Minute men terrorists. Many of the insults I issued forth to Margrave apply to you, but I'd like to emphasize your a cry baby, lying, chicken s%^& loser, and I'm having a great time watching SNX burn. Now your back on ignore peon.

Edited by Sir Kindle

lol Sir Kindle is the guy who would sell all his infra when he fought Glorton just so he could have more damage then glorton lmao and called that a victory

blahahaha terror of the lower tiers is too funny the little runt gets his ass handed to him by noobs just like hitchacock does with their under 1k ns alligator mouths and hummingbird asses... :v:

Sir Kindle is the reason I wake up every day and lead the piss pool of losers and clones which make up TCA.

You morons really got to get off my balls man. You judge my war tactics? Comparable to Justin Beiber instructing Mozart, but oooook. Stop turtling by the way and finish the fight. Oh, and due to your dumb posts, boring, insignificant replies I will not be wasting anymore time interacting with you as well. Even though it's been awhile since we spoken, I'd really rather never have to communicate with you again. I get nothing out of our interactions. Your not even amusing like some other enemies are. I just wanted to make that clear. You can of course continue to follow me around making stupid comments, I can't help that, but I will not be responding to you again. It's just an enormous waste of time with zero payout. Good luck with being a cowardly chump, and running that s#$% show TCA. Have a great existence (I'd say life, but we both know that's not what your having). 

Edited by Sir Kindle

Hey Sephiroth, I never erase a war win or lose. I'd say I win 80% of my wars. Also I am always in war. Constant war. It's a requirement for the position I hold in my alliance. The Mayor of the Palace must always have his attacking war slots filled. I'm sure you knew this you are pretty familiar with aNiMaLz policy.

Hey Sephiroth, I never erase a war win or lose. I'd say I win 80% of my wars. Also I am always in war. Constant war. It's a requirement for the position I hold in my alliance. The Mayor of the Palace must always have his attacking war slots filled. I'm sure you knew this you are pretty familiar with aNiMaLz policy.

I must admit I do find it funny with how big and bad you guys act (Animals, Minc and Methcrackheads) all three of your alliances do not even amount to 10% of my nation and I am giving away tech to get to your low level's, I want to see you post logs and screen shots when you face me, I want to see you brag when you are unable to win a single war vs me.

Wow, look at how obsessed these nerds are with us. This quote is from here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=529125

"Here is the problem with this game..."Methrage, and Animalz" plain and simple...and admin refuses to do anything about them...so yes Admin is also to blame screw him"

I must admit I do find it funny with how big and bad you guys act (Animals, Minc and Methcrackheads) all three of your alliances do not even amount to 10% of my nation and I am giving away tech to get to your low level's, I want to see you post logs and screen shots when you face me, I want to see you brag when you are unable to win a single war vs me.

Ok, we will. You'll be tapped quick. But that is 6 months from now. So why don't you shut up until then? We have all heard your long term threats before. Why must you use boring us to death as a war tactic? Well it's probably your only chance of victory.

Wow, look at how obsessed these nerds are with us. This quote is from here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=529125

"Here is the problem with this game..."Methrage, and Animalz" plain and simple...and admin refuses to do anything about them...so yes Admin is also to blame screw him"

lololol says the guy who just contradicted himself? enough said I rest my case....and war tactics? lmao according to him his war tactics invloved doing what some people would call self suicide bcause they can't win it would be almost funny if it wasn't so pathetic....and as for filling ur war slots...you mean with attacking weaker nations and then when it starts getting hot crawling to DK to beg them to ask me for white peace? Or that time you attacked Solar Guardian who has no war experience and getting completely smashed by him? lol GG

Wow I've just read his whole rant on there and screenshot it for future reference and to use as a template to gauge whether someone has lost the plot.

Not obsessed just sick of you claiming to be these epic warriors with 500 ns, I was 500 ns on day one.

Ok, we will. You'll be tapped quick. But that is 6 months from now. So why don't you shut up until then? We have all heard your long term threats before. Why must you use boring us to death as a war tactic? Well it's probably your only chance of victory.

Yeah two weeks I have stated I will be dropping down to see you and I have already got rid of 1k tech (keep in mind my aid slots was fill when i stated me claim) it will not take to long little boy do not worry, and my  you talk about boring people to death, why do you think people like me are selling down, we are bored of noobs like you, people who stay low ns to pick on new nations to the claim how epic they are.

Interesting stats for the alligator mouths and hummingbird asses:

Lord Hitchacock 708 days old 214 infra 25 tech

Sephiroth 3,099 days old 912 infra 77 tech

Sir Kindle...931 days old 31 infra 35 tech

Yeah you guys are beasts alright... :v:

Not to mention if you added all 3 of your Warchest's you might be able to buy a burger combo and have change for some bubblegum...ROFLMAO

Edited by Stonewall14

Not obsessed just sick of you claiming to be these epic warriors with 500 ns, I was 500 ns on day one.

Yeah two weeks I have stated I will be dropping down to see you and I have already got rid of 1k tech (keep in mind my aid slots was fill when i stated me claim) it will not take to long little boy do not worry, and my  you talk about boring people to death, why do you think people like me are selling down, we are bored of noobs like you, people who stay low ns to pick on new nations to the claim how epic they are.

^^

Interesting stats for the alligator mouths and hummingbird asses:

Lord Hitchacock 708 days old 214 infra 25 tech

Sephiroth 3,099 days old 912 infra 77 tech

Sir Kindle...931 days old 31 infra 35 tech

Yeah you guys are beasts alright... :v:

Not to mention if you added all 3 of your Warchest's you might be able to buy a burger combo and have change for some bubblegum...ROFLMAO

even sadder that these hummingbirds are rocking u check the stats then check dat azz :war:

and honestly I don't even know u but all I have seen from you is either u lie brag about lying to Hitchcock or run from rebel or only fight him when he has many wars and actually he is beating up most of his enemies and u just look like a bad fighter and u seem like a creepy guy to be honest lol

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyway #Easiest War Ever

some advice too just because u repeat a lie over and over it doesn't make it the truth. time to go back to :gun:  :gag:

to sum up ur comments and friends :facepalm:  mirrdra.......... :war:

Looks like Animalz doesn't dare to help their comrade, and hides down below 1000NS after learning a hard lesson trying to 6v1 me...

x8pe5Nf.png

do it again you got slots. u had nukes too. sooo tough ur funny. are you only in 1 war during a time your alliance needs u lmaofoflmbo

even sadder that these hummingbirds are rocking u check the stats then check dat azz :war:

LMAO what? I smoked rebel twice and he is now cowering out of my range instead of rebuying infra with his billion+ WC...I guess two beatdowns was enough for him with the big boys so no he is racing to get in the 5k NS range with the rest of his bottomboi friends... :v: Or do you mean last war when Paul smoked rukunu? Where's Lord Vader? Is he hanging with Elvis lol?

aNiMaLz 21 nations with avg NS 1,387 blahahahahaha

Limitless Nexus 7 nations with 1 guy over 16k and the rest craters lol

AND if you take Rebel out of the equation the other 27 of you have MAYBE avg of 1-2 million Warchests if it is that high... :v:

Wait and animalz have 0 nukes and the guys who have MPs have no infra, tech or cash, LN is down to 5 and methmouth is out and broke as well...:p Yeah you guys are the terror of lower tiers and I beat you guys scare the piss out of the cockroaches when you dive under your beds every night hiding from the bombings and fighting.... :facepalm: :v: :lol1: :D :P

Edited by Stonewall14

I have raided many alliances and fought in many wars 100% for sure no doubt this has been the easiest war ever fought. don't take anything personal I love u all its just ur really bad at fighting that's all. we can be rl friends :awesome:

just cause u suck at war doesn't make u a bad person and maybe all the mean stuff u are saying is just role playing hmmmmmmmmmmm/. :ph34r: besides u have already admitted we are great warriors and u would love to have us fight for u well according to your message, and the message of others in your "imperium" dun dun dun. sorry we can't because then maybe u guys rub off on us and we become bad fighters too. then what do u do with a group of terrible fighters? what are u doing now with ur group of terrible fighters? getting beat up. :ehm: