Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

I fortold this war back in '15 when you pledged "eternal war" against the Dre4mers.

Perhaps they are just not interested because you have already declared victory, So SNX isn't going to go for peace after that. You'll just have to slug it out or offer a comprehensive peace treaty with TCA and SNX that doesn't insult them.

Edited by Lucius Optimus

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm reading your posts little-by-little.

let's get one thing straight, Meth's alliance was hit. He's technically on the defensive. I don't think he should be obligated to do anything. 

and per the OP... stonewall is just trying to find meatshields and they won't last, he's a liar about the stability of TAO. 

This war will go on for quite some time... in fact, DK members are purposely losing NS to bail junka out... in fact, most everyone else is fighting junka's wars.

which is quite sad considering his pledge to be a dominate lower teir alliance... we've quadroupled their damage... and probably more by now.

Meth isn't the problem here, if you'd like, I will PM you quite a bit of unaltered intel for your own amusement.

PM it if you wish LH. I like to look at all I can.

But I can tell you I have my own experiences with Meth, aNiMaLz and the LPC. And I can tell you Meth is not making many friends spreading this Libertarian fasade around. People don't want the infuence of the party in their spheres, I certainly don't. As for SNX? I don't know. I've only dealt with IJ once and he was very gracious.

The one thing we agree on is tech deals and on that reform you could make headway. But not this LPC thing.

PM it if you wish LH. I like to look at all I can.

But I can tell you I have my own experiences with Meth, aNiMaLz and the LPC. And I can tell you Meth is not making many friends spreading this Libertarian fasade around. People don't want the infuence of the party in their spheres, I certainly don't. As for SNX? I don't know. I've only dealt with IJ once and he was very gracious.

The one thing we agree on is tech deals and on that reform you could make headway. But not this LPC thing.

LPC will be fine once they are left alone.

Per the current conflict, Animalz and SNX were holding hands and then SNX dropped Animalz (which was in poor taste). Junka thought it would be an easy PR victory to hit LN as well... and hence M Incs entry.

Junka could have warred Animalz and that would have been it. When he included methrage he should have known how it was going to turn out. had meth hit SNX, M Inc would not have entered.

and now junka is begging other people to fight for him (shocker)

LPC will be fine once they are left alone.

Per the current conflict, Animalz and SNX were holding hands and then SNX dropped Animalz (which was in poor taste). Junka thought it would be an easy PR victory to hit LN as well... and hence M Incs entry.

Junka could have warred Animalz and that would have been it. When he included methrage he should have known how it was going to turn out. had meth hit SNX, M Inc would not have entered.

and now junka is begging other people to fight for him (shocker)

Everyone is fine when there left alone but then the game is boring.

Ha. Holding hands with aNiMaLz? now THAT is bad taste.

Again I can't really comment on IJ as I've never really dealt with him. Edited by Lucius Optimus

Everyone is fine when there left alone but then the game is boring.

Ha. Holding hands with aNiMaLz? now THAT is bad taste.

Again I can't really comment on IJ as I've never really dealt with him.

Junka- a more ego-caked live off the government methrage

Stonewall- a bi-polar, religous freak methrage

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I think you have to be on brown to see the voters and we get the list google doc by SnX and other than his bottombois in animalz and ln the rest vote for him to spite Doom and keep the lpcn clown posse around like a hemorrhoid... :awesome: I would be more interested in seeing the combined NS of all 47 voters... :v: It's probably like 100k total... :ehm: 

You can see his voters here.

Junka- a more ego-caked methrage

Stonewall- a bi-polar methrage

Eh...no. just as much maybe but I wouldn't want to try to compare the two. You'll just hurt your case. Meth can't say so much as "I yeild" for the sake of his team and your going to try to compare egos?

Stonewall14 ...eh maybe a little. Still no Methrage.

i'm reading your posts little-by-little.

let's get one thing straight, Meth's alliance was hit. He's technically on the defensive. I don't think he should be obligated to do anything. 

and per the OP... stonewall is just trying to find meatshields and they won't last, he's a liar about the stability of TAO. 

This war will go on for quite some time... in fact, DK members are purposely losing NS to bail junka out... in fact, most everyone else is fighting junka's wars.

which is quite sad considering his pledge to be a dominate lower teir alliance... we've quadroupled their damage... and probably more by now.

Meth isn't the problem here, if you'd like, I will PM you quite a bit of unaltered intel for your own amusement.

I would love to see that for the funz

(2/13/2016 9:51:56 AM) fliper456 voted for Sephiroth of Libertarian Empire in the Brown team senate election. (Been deleted)

(2/18/2016 8:50:55 AM) Sephiroth voted for Sephiroth of Libertarian Empire in the Brown team senate election. Utilizing Political Lobbyists, Sephiroth allowed Sephiroth to receive 2 votes instead of the usual 1 vote.
(2/25/2016 8:40:08 PM) Turbotom voted for Sephiroth of Libertarian Empire in the Brown team senate election. (17 days old)

Well could not find 47 votes, i guess when you vote and delete an account it must not show up but i guess the vote still stands, 

That does explain why meth has so many votes, its quite clear he is or has gotten others to make a second nation in order to vote for him, out of everyone who voted i could only find 4 who was not in Animals (no Z i went to school) LN or Mother Inc. how very very odd 

babies can't read.

Yet i was able to reply to your comment, and read the fact you called me a baby, its funny I have never insulted you or called you a name that I can recall (you are not important enough for me to remember)  but here you are crying and moaning like a baby calling me a baby, how funny

I like to make things up, and act as if someone said something they didn't, better still I like to act as if I am important however without SPATR I would have been sucking up and begging for forgiveness from NPO.

Finally the truth falls from those lying lips of yours Mother inc

"NoU: were irrelevant without DoomPTR" 

I'm more interested in why Stonewall believes he was under orders to create TAO ("Doom Project"). What exactly does he believe is Dooms goal here? :popcorn:

there isn't any... he got mad after leaving doom and with his few friends in DBDC he thought he could create and he wanted to work against doom.

stonewall is powerless, don't read too much into it.