Eurasian Intelligence Report

I have to ask; who would you have had us attack, if you were in my shoes?

You know that only one third of your alliance will fight. 
You know that the members you do have are less prepared than any nation you will fight; most joined at least a week late.

You know you have a reasonable nuke advantage, but a disadvantage in technology and wonder count.

With this, I saw three potential targets, omitting those currently in a war

NDO, TPC and RE.

RE had fought a nuclear war only a few days earlier than NDO & TPC, so I thought it best to discount them; it would be harder for them to recover than for TPC or NDO

Out of TPC and NDO, NDO was the strongest, and so that made our decision for us.

Perhaps we should have waited longer, but the three days in between NDO's wars did give them time to exit anarchy, rebuild & collect. 
I'm not going to apologize or retract this war, and if people want to whine over it then I really don't care; I'm just going to sit back and let the nukes fly, and if someone else dog-piles in; well, we've probably got a few nukes to spare :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we should have waited longer, but the three days in between NDO's wars did give them time to exit anarchy, rebuild & collect. 
I'm not going to apologize or retract this war, and if people want to whine over it then I really don't care; I'm just going to sit back and let the nukes fly, and if someone else dog-piles in; well, we've probably got a few nukes to spare :D

I wonder if people like you go to school in order to get *this* delusional... Edited by hadesflames

Yo Caladin congrats on your team, you have numbers, cordinated build.  Who's fooling who?  As your AA has shown excellant building skills (best I seen so far), you discount your powers w/inactive nations.  NDO just out of war one day, usual social grace is about 10 days, conditions sometimes makes 6day acceptable.  Your Hoots seem pretty right on, your certainly experienced and talk a a good story.  Anyways, be best you retract your war with NDO immediately, confirming it here now.  You could have a few more days to pick a reasonable target equal to your NS or numbers.  

Frankly we are ready, we will back up NDO put nations on all of your active and non active targets to beat down your chances.  We a even declare, down declare if you dont peace out w/NDO.  Those are the terms.........  So Kong was actually sending a warning w/o laying the details out.  We like that you have a new AA w/numbers makes this fun!  But do you choose to be destroyed, we all lose w/your hoots go further inactive and disappear.  So I wont have to tighen my saddle if you concede peacing out.   We will give you another 7 days grace to get in order.  Your choice!

Edited by Hoosier

Well, seems that Oceania has revealed itself and that despite its words offering reconciliation it immediately launched an offensive.

Probably for the best; Stanger summed up our thoughts on your ultimatum very well.

I am curious, though. A post update blitz? Seems rather inefficient.

I really do hope you guys enjoy TE like everyone else I myself am happy to see the influx of new nations and alliances. Being an old time te as well as se player we here on planet Steve leave all the other bullchit on bob
I really do hope you guys learn the law of the land here on Steve I think you will enjoy this place very much.

One thing we do not tolerate is bullying or forcing your will you might get away with it once or twice but it will not last here.

Trust me I myself as well as many others live war and enjoy building and losing there aren't many flag runners we are all here for the love of war. But on Steve war is honorable or you will find the leaders of this special teams place will join together to keep what we value important on Steve.
I wish you well and hope we will learn something from this horrible introduction

You do not hit any alliance out of war
Try not to down declare
Do not try and treaty up and make coalitions
Basically leave all the drama else where if there is any just leave it on the field of war and in 5 or so days shake your opponents hands and brace for the next one.

I want to say thank you cowboy and all of D1 you have shown Steve that we hold this place special and will not let a few change it
o/

RoadRash

Calidin I can see your a fool. That's what you dont get ..no one here try's to make anyone cry
I have the upper hand on both your nations attacking me the only person who will lose is you and yours just try not to lose to much bud
Your name is all you have on Steve. If you plan on sticking around please wise up

Edited by greco

@eurasians: Request you to try and understand that it is nothing personal, dear sirs. The informal rules and courtesies are in place so that everyone enjoys the game.. What you are doing is bad for the game.

This will just lead to everyone rolling you and ruining the round for everyone.

Edited by ddgr8

Why exactly would everyone joining up to roll us ruin the round? It'd be a fun fight.

@eurasians: Request you to try and understand that it is nothing personal, dear sirs. The informal rules and courtesies are in place so that everyone enjoys the game.. What you are doing is bad for the game.

Looks like I'll have plenty of ankles to break, then.

Caldin I hope too turn a light on for ya so you dont trip and stumble further in TE.  TE has been socially agreeing on not hitting nations just out of war.  As mention social grace of 6-10 days to recover is a jesture of respect.  

Imagine you get a good beat down (analogy) your nations are week and falling off w/little chance to rebuild.  We put you in a recovery position then send peace.  You post message to your nations war is over lets get back up for retaliation build for further wars.  Then another alliance steps in declares on you next day, your broken weaker no warchest and really not much of a fight (like NDO psoition)!  So this war (new) isnt really much of a war for the attacking AA (Bully), you become a casualty while new attacking nation is racking up points and xp maybe.  This causes nations to fall off inactive 50/50 chance of returning.  So the numbers shrink, the second attack was out of line all because a leader vision is to just war at anycost.

We have confidence in you Caldin you will catch on to TE ways.  Your not the first to do this, most leaders in TE see the light once they experience a beat down.  Fact I was beat down by LE and OP likely you (OP) were playing in edition 10 vs RE.  Caldin you already showed the best starting build program I've seen in TE.  So your yahoos certainy follow your lead well.  Using the TE social Laws and including them in your game, you could be dangerous.   You bring new life to TE, your leadership style is accurate concise.  

Calden impat your already proven skills of leading, peace out w/NDO (a slaughter).  Reup and pick another battle in 6 days.  Following the Laws of TE you will flourish and be the power house.

We are publically offering peace to E as you peace out with NDO.  

Caldin I hope too turn a light on for ya so you dont trip and stumble further in TE.  TE has been socially agreeing on not hitting nations just out of war.  As mention social grace of 6-10 days to recover is a jesture of respect.  

I keep hearing about this Gentleman's agreement, and what a paradise of morality and justice planet Steve was, and just how terrible we are. However the fact is, I didn't see you run to defend us two rounds ago when we were a brand new 8 man AA, down-declared and crushed by one of the top three AA's of that round 'The Avengers'. This agreement is a poor excuse at maintaining a oligarchy of winning alliances, we will have no part in it. Enjoy your war D1.

wow you guys are really making it to easy….. 
do you really not understand logic???????

this should be interesting

What logic is there in "don't declare war when you want to; we all said so!" I've won many accolades and championships in my time, and I never let some pansy-talk get in my way. Edited by Neo Uruk

Having been on the side of a curbstomp in the past you should know that it wasn't enjoyable. Gotta say.. People here in TE have a strange way of getting back at those who don't abide by the gentleman's agreement. Regardless, best of luck. 

Edited by Sir Kiloist

What logic is there in "don't declare war when you want to; we all said so!" I've won many accolades and championships in my time, and I never let some pansy-talk get in my way.

you declared war on a weaker opponent thats the biggest pansy act there is …. 

and keep declaring wars because you want and you will just be continuously at war…