Official Spartan Announcement

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and not a transparent attempt to curry favor with your new masters!

Glad to see my former side of the Web is still recycling the same Koolaid used as a blanket whine for everyone who has a different opinion on how to play the [ooc]game[/ooc]. Never change.

Edited by DeathAdder

Rule one of mogar posts: don't reply to mogar posts.

Perhaps then you could point us all to the OWF thread where Blood Pack issued its declaration of existence, charter, and a handy list of protectors/treaty partners for reference sake.  Aside from reassuring Mogar you are aren't a pack of nuke rogues or mercenaries, it would be good to know that you are instead running a legitimate alliance.  Certainly as a friend of IRON and Umbrella, I like to try to keep friendly fire incidents to a minimum, and I'd hate it if someone from Valhalla accidentally raided a friend of a friend.

Funny, the person announcing this is the Spartan Minister of Defense, currently flying another AA and attacking a legitimate alliance without justification. In that NS range, WTF could easily counter, and I imagine Sparta would defend their own Minister of Defense. I guess it is completely fitting of a Spartan anniversarry topic to be marked by an event such as this. I expect nothing else of Sparta.

Where is the Umbrella treaty, anyway?

Perhaps then you could point us all to the OWF thread where Blood Pack issued its declaration of existence, charter, and a handy list of protectors/treaty partners for reference sake.  Aside from reassuring Mogar you are aren't a pack of nuke rogues or mercenaries, it would be good to know that you are instead running a legitimate alliance.  Certainly as a friend of IRON and Umbrella, I like to try to keep friendly fire incidents to a minimum, and I'd hate it if someone from Valhalla accidentally raided a friend of a friend.

Do you have friends? I thought you just had meatshields.

A friendly reminder that Blood Pack is protected by DoomSquad, and that while we wont intervene in between them and WTF, we will, of course, be obligated to intervene should a third party try and take advantage of the situation.

[spoiler] deHancH.png [/spoiler]

Also, back to the actual topic, happy birthday, Sparta

Edited by Gh0s7

Funny, the person announcing this is the Spartan Minister of Defense, currently flying another AA and attacking a legitimate alliance without justification. In that NS range, WTF could easily counter, and I imagine Sparta would defend their own Minister of Defense. I guess it is completely fitting of a Spartan anniversarry topic to be marked by an event such as this. I expect nothing else of Sparta.

Where is the Umbrella treaty, anyway?

rqeYKf9.jpg

I for one am glad that this disgrace will be recorded right here forever.

Happy anniversary, Sparta.

Somehow, I don't think Val's is the AA military anyone is particularly worried about having to face. For a start, it'd mean you'd have to actually fight.

Do you have friends? I thought you just had meatshields.

Lots of friends with guns.  It's the only way to come to a gun fight.

67977.jpg

A friendly reminder that Blood Pack is protected by DoomSquad, and that while we wont intervene in between them and WTF, we will, of course, be obligated to intervene should a third party try and take advantage of the situation.

[spoiler] deHancH.png [/spoiler]

Also, back to the actual topic, happy birthday, Sparta

So you now protect collections of nations that have no charter and fly false flags.  Very generous of you.  But wasn't your coalition beating these people senseless several weeks ago?  Is their participation part of some sort of additional peace terms?  It can't be because they actually willfully attacking a neutral alliance.  That would go against everything they stand for.

Somehow, I don't think Val's is the AA military anyone is particularly worried about having to face. For a start, it'd mean you'd have to actually fight.

Never underestimate what boredom and frustration will motivate people to do.  See you and your bomber boys around sometime.   ;)

Edited by ChairmanHal