Kaskus-MI6 propaganda thread

Opaque

(I'm not saying yesterday proved Auctor's doodles without me don't work, and today proved my ideas without his doodles do still work. Any inference of that kind -- which everyone is free to make -- is entirely coincidental.)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

av1FGRv.png

I dont like either of you and hope you all kill each other, but i wanted to use photoshop.

You're talking to people who use MS Paint because they don't know how to photoshop. That isn't going to go anywhere with the current philosophy of purposely making stuff look bad purposely. If they tried, they would make something horrible and it would make them depressed when other people who don't know how to photoshop make fun of it.

It's kind of sad tbh. People here don't take time to learn what they're doing. They make their "propaganda" purposely bad in order to look like they're not trying as stated above.

The thing is Photoshop is extremely simple. I literally learned how make the above image in the first day I tried out PS. People just don't care to learn skills.

I just don't want to buy it lol. People making "bad" propaganda is fun for them so who cares?

I just don't want to buy it lol. People making "bad" propaganda is fun for them so who cares?

The people who want to see something other than MS paint. Also its free.

i don't have near the time i used to to actually care about making propaganda in anything other than ms paint, sorry i'm not sorry.

You've never made any propaganda outside of MS paint.

photo-54243.jpg?_r=1410579752

I too demand the highest quality graphics work on the propaganda for a minor war in a text based browser game.

Well you could higher your standards, or you could lower them and remain in your current alignment.

The choice is yours. I go for gold :/

photo-54243.jpg?_r=1410579752

I too demand the highest quality graphics work on the propaganda for a minor war in a text based browser game.

lmao that's good stuff.

Yonsae don't worry, maybe sometime this month if I have nothing to do I'll spend a few seconds on ms paint and come up with something you'll love. I'll have to choose between that and shooting myself in the foots so we'll see.

lmao that's good stuff.

Yonsae don't worry, maybe sometime this month if I have nothing to do I'll spend a few seconds on ms paint and come up with something you'll love. I'll have to choose between that and shooting myself in the foots so we'll see.

Oh don't worry about appeasing me, take the higher road.

The people who want to see something other than MS paint. Also its free.

You've never made any propaganda outside of MS paint.

GIMP is free. PS isn't free. If you want great propaganda, you'll have to work on it yourself. Kaskus has no one who really cares, MI6 has a bunch of people with no talent and who don't care. Until you do, enjoy the funnies section.

Edited by Gibsonator21

GIMP is free. PS isn't free. If you want great propaganda, you'll have to work on it yourself. Kaskus has no one who really cares, MI6 has a bunch of people with no talent and who don't care. Until you do, enjoy the funnies section.

I did some. Also PS is free for a week and there are ways to get it for free (Yes Legally).

Also lol @ everyone coming at me with "We want to be incompetent, leave us alone!"

I did some. Also PS is free for a week and there are ways to get it for free (Yes Legally).

Also lol @ everyone coming at me with "We want to be incompetent, leave us alone!"

Maybe, but I don't have time to find out or care enough to look into it. Seems most feel the same way.

You can't come in and bitch about quality of work then say everyone else is lazy and incompetent for putting out bad work. If you want to improve something, you have to do it yourself not bitch about it. No one is here to please you.

Maybe, but I don't have time to find out or care enough to look into it. Seems most feel the same way.

You can't come in and !@#$%* about quality of work then say everyone else is lazy and incompetent for putting out bad work. If you want to improve something, you have to do it yourself not !@#$%* about it. No one is here to please you.

Actually my right hand has pleased me very well thank you....

It needs some work but it still makes great photoshops in my view! (*Badum Tsh*)

Anyways maybe if you'd tell me some stuff for inspirations I can do something. In a summary, can you explain what this war is about and what has happened that would make a good propaganda point. (And dont be biased, Like if IYIyth forgot what side he was on and attacked MI6 at one point I want to know) Give me all the juicy details. The wikipage and such is as confusing as all of these posts are I dont know what current affairs are.

I'm not saying Auctor is totally replaceable, but someone else had to provide this in depth glimpse, into the nefarious plot currently hatching in DBDC:

42I1rv9.png