Kaskus-MI6 propaganda thread

Opaque

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a DS NATO (out) take:
TfOYz4t.png

This should really not be in the outtake pile and everyone involved with the choosing of which comics to run in prime time should be ashamed of themselves. I slave over these and a superior comic like this gets tossed aside for a badly drawn stick figure set hartfw whips up in under 5 minutes? Are you serious? And this didn't beat out a damned motorcycle and a speedboat with absolutely no context? This is not the kind of world I want to live in. Only Pansy understands my brilliance and the rest of yall can go kick rocks.

I support your comics, Auctor. I'll send you a complimentary coffee table book when I get around to having them made. :laugh:

As if Auctor is allowed to open packages that come in the mail.

oh dear. i think we inadvertently wasted hours of harts free time.

Yeah, he doesn't make the comics. He "delegates" to "people who are trying to sleep but eventually give in after roughly 75 queries because they didn't turn their laptop all the way off". 

Yeah, he doesn't make the comics. He "delegates" to "people who are trying to sleep but eventually give in after roughly 75 queries because they didn't turn their laptop all the way off". 

the secret is revealed