The World Map of CNRP2

Lynneth

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add label all the white space east of the mississippi river, with the exception of the new england states, as the United States of North America please and thank you.

Montana is my protectorate so no.

This is how I know I need to go to bed.

Edited by Dillon1102

Tikal has legitimate IC concerns, so please let me engage them in RP, Lyser.

MGL, Tikal has claimed all white land in the Americas as de jure protectorate, so if you would just go along with it for now, please? It's a matter of clearing the issue up that Tikal is concerned about, and then everything's fine.

Tikal has legitimate IC concerns, so please let me engage them in RP, Lyser.

MGL, Tikal has claimed all white land in the Americas as de jure protectorate, so if you would just go along with it for now, please? It's a matter of clearing the issue up that Tikal is concerned about, and then everything's fine.

You may have claimed it as your protectorate but you've never rped having troops move in to re-establish control after you left the area from when it was new england.  As such I'd argue that while you can claim you have a protectorate you don't actually have the means in place to enforce anything.  The issue of ic action being required to do something is my issue with this whole thing.  On the other hand I'm fine with talking about whatever issues you have here but as far as I can tell there are no tikal troops in the entire area because the only troops deployments I've seen since you left the area before was AFTER we DoE'd.  So as far as I'm concerned I shall, respectfully, attend your meeting but I will not recognize tikal troops being present without evidence of previous rp that you have actually moved them there since you last left.

Please add Heard & McDonald (It's the island you accidently marked as Yeru's, south of the large island in the South Indian Ocean), Qatar, Bahrain and the provinces of Rafah & Kahn Yunis from Gaza (southern 2 provinces) as a part of Novak.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124124-revelation/

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122778-novak-news-network/?p=3318145

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122778-novak-news-network/?p=3319002

Edited by Voodoo Nova

You missed Qatar, Bahrain, Rafah and Khan Yunis, but got Heard & McDonald. Thanks for the update.

Sorry, I read as far as Heard and McDonald and forgot checking the rest. Will add in the next update.

Ye missed New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey and Michigan for my nation.

That's my interpretation of 'minus New England', but then IAT didn't post anything to officially request it in the map thread and you didn't take that land during your DoE, because you were accounting for IAT, I suppose.

you also missed greenland

!@#$

I was under the impression that you didn't want to roll in there because it's my protectorate, and you would have to ask me first for it.