An Imperial Decree

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but he's never mentioned being a reroll, and even if he was he could only possibly beat my existence by about a year... which make his original "kids these days" jab stupid anyway.

[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Rayvon]One as supposedly as intelligent[/url] as you claim should know it's not such a hard search to find any information ...

Jab ... lol .. Yeah - and it was a hard one too .. Learn to not so serious .. 

Edited by Rayvon

Feeling the daily grind of engaging Tywin?  Feel like every minute is like sitting through another run of Titanic?  Maybe I have the solution for you.  I present to you - Tywingo!  Call your friends around, break out the Cheetos, and get playing.

579812_zpsa1348104.png

25% of the time, it's guaranteed to pass the time.

thanks man I was gettin a little bored!

I lost one war -- only my first. How many did you lose?

There's no 'I' in team -- but then, you're one only suited to be alone .. You don't get along well with others and only attempt to manipulate your way into current relevance and revise where you failed ..

Edit - ughtablet typing Edited by Rayvon

There's no 'I' in team -- but then, you're one only suited to be alone .. You don't get along well with others and only attempt to manipulate your way into current relevance and revise where you failed ..

That analysis in itself describes your own failure. The point is not to stand with the losing team, the point is to proactively create the winning team... and that takes a revolutionary, rather than a reactionary, outlook. I believe you have done your best as Emperor, but your best was simply not good enough, and considering how long you were Emperor you had enough time to maneuver NSO into a more favorable position. This reveals your lack of political understanding more than anything; your allegiance should be to the interests of your alliance, not the clique of officials from one power sphere.

That analysis in itself describes your own failure. The point is not to stand with the losing team, the point is to proactively create the winning team... and that takes a revolutionary, rather than a reactionary, outlook. I believe you have done your best as Emperor, but your best was simply not good enough, and considering how long you were Emperor you had enough time to maneuver NSO into a more favorable position. This reveals your lack of political understanding more than anything; your allegiance should be to the interests of your alliance, not the clique of officials from one power sphere.

And if I had of accepted you, you wouldn't be saying shit about me or us .... You're just upset that you were denied ENTRY TO THE ALLIANCE YOU FOUNDED (which is fucking false, but you won't ever let it go how you were a founder) by myself -- and that every other member over here also has more respect for the cockroaches living under your refrigerator than they do for you ..

If you look at where NSO was, and where it is now, I most definitely moved her into some very favourable positions .. The crown jewel - the utmost proof that I have done so - is the tears you cry every time you have to stress your brain to think of a new response to try and bring me down.

My allegiance is to the Order, you douchenozzle. Read what I said, you asked how many ways *I* have won; *I* have not won (or lost) any wars, but if you want to compare service records of won wars while in leadership roles (omitting lost wars as your question specifically asks how many I won):

GWIII - I was Viridian Parliament; Initiative won
Unjust War - Viridia reformed, I was MoFA; ~ won
Woodstock Massacre - Viridian Lord; tC won
Wolfpack War - Viridian Lord; tC won
OV-USA War - OV MoFA/Triumvirate; OV won
Kaskus-NSO War - NSO Emperor; NSO won

I count 6 to your 1 .. gg

And if I had of accepted you, you wouldn't be saying !@#$ about me or us .... You're just upset that you were denied ENTRY TO THE ALLIANCE YOU FOUNDED (which is !@#$@#$ false, but you won't ever let it go how you were a founder) by myself -- and that every other member over here also has more respect for the cockroaches living under your refrigerator than they do for you ..

If you look at where NSO was, and where it is now, I most definitely moved her into some very favourable positions .. The crown jewel - the utmost proof that I have done so - is the tears you cry every time you have to stress your brain to think of a new response to try and bring me down.

My allegiance is to the Order, you !@#$%nozzle. Read what I said, you asked how many ways *I* have won; *I* have not won (or lost) any wars, but if you want to compare service records of won wars while in leadership roles (omitting lost wars as your question specifically asks how many I won):

GWIII - I was Viridian Parliament; Initiative won
Unjust War - Viridia reformed, I was MoFA; ~ won
Woodstock Massacre - Viridian Lord; tC won
Wolfpack War - Viridian Lord; tC won
OV-USA War - OV MoFA/Triumvirate; OV won
Kaskus-NSO War - NSO Emperor; NSO won

I count 6 to your 1 .. gg

This is some interesting revisionism, since I never sought to join the NSO last year, I was in HB. I did establish an embassy, but when I revealed who I was, just as with the security fragment you shut down, you reacted with fear and hostility. I do not believe it was a coincidence you moved forums when I returned; although in truth I had no backdoor, nor was I attempting to organize some insurrection. I came seeking friendship and a way to help NSO through the coming tempest, but I was rejected out of irrational fear and hatred. Less than a month later, NSO was crushed for stability reasons.

You can attempt to sugarcoat NSO's position all you like, but with the cancellation of your treaty with Pacifica, NSO is at the lowest point it has ever been... you can bring back your membership in VE all you like, but unless you learn from your mistakes and chart a new path, you will always be remembered for your ultimate failure in the Disorder War.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

This is some interesting revisionism, since I never sought to join the NSO last year, I was in HB. I did establish an embassy, but when I revealed who I was, just as with the security fragment you shut down, you reacted with fear and hostility. I do not believe it was a coincidence you moved forums when I returned; although in truth I had no backdoor, nor was I attempting to organize some insurrection. I came seeking friendship and a way to help NSO through the coming tempest, but I was rejected out of irrational fear and hatred. Less than a month later, NSO was crushed for stability reasons.

You can attempt to sugarcoat NSO's position all you like, but with the cancellation of your treaty with Pacifica, NSO is at the lowest point it has ever been... you can bring back your membership in VE all you like, but unless you learn from your mistakes and chart a new path, you will always be remembered for your ultimate failure in the Disorder War.

SMF > phpBB ... Moving forums had nothing to do with you, it had been in the works for quite some time as I had actually been working to convert the database and eventually gave up and just started a new database (godaddy sucks ass) .. There was no fear of you having any backdoors, you'd have quite a bit of security to get through and you'd have to access my accounts (outside CN) to do so - legal matters we won't even get into as they didn't happen ... 

Keep tooting your horn lol ... I love it, you make me laugh ... 

Losing Pacifica is of no harm, I don't know why you think this is some sort of big benchmark ..... Especially after you go on about sucking up to power structures ....

Bring back my membership in VE all I like? No, I wouldn't like. Fuck Goldie. He's almost as bad as you, just intellectually smarter ... You don't know me, you don't know my path and you don't know what or how I got to where I am .. You take one or two key words in things said and assume massive amounts of information from it (just look at how much you like to go on about how I kicked Ivan out for power in NSO) ... 

SMF > phpBB ... Moving forums had nothing to do with you, it had been in the works for quite some time as I had actually been working to convert the database and eventually gave up and just started a new database (godaddy sucks ass) .. There was no fear of you having any backdoors, you'd have quite a bit of security to get through and you'd have to access my accounts (outside CN) to do so - legal matters we won't even get into as they didn't happen ... 

Keep tooting your horn lol ... I love it, you make me laugh ... 

Losing Pacifica is of no harm, I don't know why you think this is some sort of big benchmark ..... Especially after you go on about sucking up to power structures ....

Bring back my membership in VE all I like? No, I wouldn't like. $%&@ Goldie. He's almost as bad as you, just intellectually smarter ... You don't know me, you don't know my path and you don't know what or how I got to where I am .. You take one or two key words in things said and assume massive amounts of information from it (just look at how much you like to go on about how I kicked Ivan out for power in NSO) ... 

I don't need to know your history as a child to know that you have failed as Emperor of NSO. You have had enough time to maneuver NSO into a more favorable political position (basically anywhere other than where it is now), yet you did not do this. I can think of three possible reasons for this:

A) You are too abrasive to get along with most civilized alliances

B) You are too incompetent to have been anything other than NPO's shoe shiner

C) Your loyalty was to officials in the Pacifican power sphere rather than the members of your alliance (the old friends > infra foolishness)

There is plenty of evidence to support any, or all, of these conclusions.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Well shit. You finally found the truth, proved me wrong about who's smarter between you and Goldie.

Brehon's hand was a great fit up my ass, so comfortable and strong. Farrin's was a little narrow, more veiny. There just was no room for the thickness of Letum's arm though. Was time to release the puppet.

I love how Tywin uses the word "fear" and believes that he is actually someone to be feared...even though his only claim to fame is that he inherited someone else's work and claims it as his own. 

Not only was Tywinn not a NSO founder, I don't even remember him or any of his incarnations being a regular member. I mean I suppose he could've been a member for a short period of time but if he was it was uneventful enough as to be completely forgettable. And I say this as someone who actually is a NSO founder.

Ah ok, I remember that name. Regular member. Might have risen to some mid level government position at most. Definitely not a founder. The only people who could claim such status is Ivan, myself, LintWad, RandomInterrupt, Heft, and Heggo. I might be forgetting a name or two but yours would definitely not be one of them.

Edited by Corinan

Never said I was a founder, but I was the 6th nation to join, and I also founded the Security Bureau. I remember working closely with the guy who had the image of an armored hand, but I forgot his name.

And even Ivan is still cluless to you ... I can always dig that email up and post it again, made me giggle .. ;)