An Imperial Decree

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends how you define founder. I was a founding nation, but not founding government.

You were a nation that followed Ivan after he founded it. That doesn't make you a founding nation. That makes you a nation that followed him there after it was founded.

I don't see what's so difficult to understand. Do you have such a complex you just need to self-import so much?

Feeling the daily grind of engaging Tywin?  Feel like every minute is like sitting through another run of Titanic?  Maybe I have the solution for you.  I present to you - Tywingo!  Call your friends around, break out the Cheetos, and get playing.

579812_zpsa1348104.png

25% of the time, it's guaranteed to pass the time.

Wow, this is fantastic.

You were a nation that followed Ivan after he founded it. That doesn't make you a founding nation. That makes you a nation that followed him there after it was founded.

I don't see what's so difficult to understand. Do you have such a complex you just need to self-import so much?

I don't understand why making the distinction is so important to you when you only joined two years afterwards, after you got in trouble with people at VE. I've frequently noted I was a loyal follower of Moldavi, and only meant that I joined NSO as an original nation (i.e. within an hour or two of foundation). I contributed to security functions, but I was such a follower that I went inactive when Ivan did.

So yes, for a third time, I never claimed to lead NSO, I was a follower. There is nothing wrong with following a strong leader. Perhaps if you learned to follow you would not have had such bitterness in the Viridian Entente.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Feeling the daily grind of engaging Tywin?  Feel like every minute is like sitting through another run of Titanic?  Maybe I have the solution for you.  I present to you - Tywingo!  Call your friends around, break out the Cheetos, and get playing.

579812_zpsa1348104.png

This is amazing.

579812_zpsa1348104.png

Ha! Thanks for this.

579812_zpsa1348104.png

Should make it the official CN drinking game.

I don't understand why making the distinction is so important to you when you only joined two years afterwards, after you got in trouble with people at VE. I've frequently noted I was a loyal follower of Moldavi, and only meant that I joined NSO as an original nation (i.e. within an hour or two of foundation). I contributed to security functions, but I was such a follower that I went inactive when Ivan did.

So yes, for a third time, I never claimed to lead NSO, I was a follower. There is nothing wrong with following a strong leader. Perhaps if you learned to follow you would not have had such bitterness in the Viridian Entente.

It's about time you changed your tune.

No, my issues with VE are something entirely different [ooc - into unwelcome OoC boundries between Goldie and I] .. Doesn't have any relevance or require re-hashing ..

You've claimed to be a former Emperor as well.  Now you're just a "follower"?  Keep in mind I'm using your word here.  Let's keep the !@#$%^&* spinning to see what's going to come out differently next time.

Edited by Spartacus1082

You've claimed to be a former Emperor as well.  Now you're just a "follower"?  Keep in mind I'm using your word here.  Let's keep the !@#$%^&* spinning to see what's going to come out differently next time.

I am Imperator Emeritus of the Imperial Assault Alliance as well as Lord of the Sith long before there was an NSO.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

579812_zpsa1348104.png

Ok I've been here a long time now but I have never seen anything this funny :D

Ok I've been here a long time now but I have never seen anything this funny :D

Are you guys making a joke or did you all really think that bingo image was that funny? Not to take Tywin's side against myself here, but I was like "heh" and moved on.

IIRC NSO was one of the fastest growing alliances with 50something members in a week or so. As soon as Ivan made the announcement many people flocked over.. So even if you were the "6th" nation, I'm sure within a few hours there were plenty of others who also joined. 

Also you have said you were the founder of NSO many many times. 

Also also, NSO you should know better than to give him the time of day.

Also also also, I'd be down for a drinking game of tywingo on the next thread.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Tywin this is not the thread to discuss this, this is the thread to wish Rayvon a good retirement and Kirsten the wisdom and grace to lead NSO into prosperity.

Any other discussions or debates can be done through other means, as it's insulting to the members of NSO for you to derail this topic in such a negative manner. So I will repeat myself in wishing all the best to Rayvon in his retirement, and prosperity to Kirsten and the entire NSO alliance in the future.