An Imperial Decree

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erhm then wouldn't Kaskus-NSO and Blueberry Extraction be the same war?

Blueberry Extraction was our retrieval of you.

They're mission ribbons of missions that took place under my Emperorship. The initial mission and the war are two different events .. Blueberry Extraction, at my command, was a special mission only involving the necessary strike team and not the entirety of the Order.

Feel special, we dedicated two slots in our war history just for you.

Does it matter? What point are you trying to make exactly?

Just needed to bother rayvon for nostalgias sake.  :v:

Blueberry Extraction was our retrieval of you.

They're mission ribbons of missions that took place under my Emperorship. The initial mission and the war are two different events .. Blueberry Extraction, at my command, was a special mission only involving the necessary strike team and not the entirety of the Order.

Feel special, we dedicated two slots in our war history just for you.

I do feel special. You've brought tears of joy to my eyes. 

Real talk. I'll miss your persona at the very least as I've stated elsewhere.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Rayvon was a great leader, he leaves NSO is a good place. Enjoy retirement.

I have been impressed with our new Empress since I arrived at NSO and I can't wait to see where she leads us. 

o/ Imperator Emeritus Rayvon

o/ Empress Kirsten

o/ Our new Dark Lord Joe Stupid

o/ New Sith Order

I had my misgivings about the New Sith Order when my nation first was born, but Rayvon has made his Order something to take pride in and I am happy to say that they are one of my favorite alliances on Planet Bob. In addition to that I feel lucky to be able to consider them my friends.

o/ Empress Kirsten

o/ New Sith Order

Rayvon was a great leader, he leaves NSO is a good place. Enjoy retirement.

I have been impressed with our new Empress since I arrived at NSO and I can't wait to see where she leads us. 

o/ Empress Kirsten

o/ Our new Dark Lord Joe Stupid

o/ New Sith Order

Good to know you're still alive ;)

Still no Sith Emperor Dilber? It will be interesting to see the direction a first Empress of the New Sith Order takes them. Congrats to the new Empress and enjoy retirement Rayvon.

o/ Empress Kirsten

o/ New Sith Order

Edited by Methrage

Still no Sith Emperor Dilber

Yeah things kinda went awry in the build-up to Disorder War .. He went inactive and disappeared months before [when he returned to 'Murika] Disorder rather than taking the reigns after as discussed .. All good - Kirsten will certainly add a new dynamic. She's been experienced in various leadership roles around our little world for several years - a Sith for a couple years now, and earned every step up the ladder she took ..

Still no Sith Emperor Dilber? It will be interesting to see the direction a first Empress of the New Sith Order takes them. Congrats to the new Empress and enjoy retirement Rayvon.

o/ Empress Kirsten
o/ New Sith Order

Dilber will be Emperor right after you take the reigns. :rolleyes:

I don't know whether to congratulate you or be sad for you stepping down, Rayvon. You'll always be the Sith Lord that makes my heart miss a beat! Or a hundred :P

Looking forward to a fruitful cooperation with Kirsten though. Ladies on top of alliances are all the rage these days.

Dilber will be Emperor right after you take the reigns. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure why you roll your eyes at the prospects of Dilber ever becoming Emperor, I think he would easily have the support if he became more active and wanted the position. Even I would be tempted to rejoin NSO if he became Sith Emperor. Rayvon's response indicates there were discussions to give the reigns over to Dilber recently before he went inactive, so its not like I was throwing a far fetched idea out there when mentioning Dilber as a potential future Emperor.

When deciding the next Sith Emperor or Empress, it wasn't a decision between Dilber or Kirston; so I think making Kriston Sith Empress seems like a good choice even if I don't know much about her. I only became aware of her recently and heard as Dark Lord she had been mostly internally focused, so I'm glad to see she had the ambition to become Empress and look forward to seeing the direction she takes the Sith. So me indicating a Dilber led NSO would have a lot of potential doesn't mean I have any lack of faith in Kirston or disagree with her new position.

Rayvon I think has done a lot of good for the Sith, so I think he's earned his title of Imperator Emeritus and retirement. I showed proper respect to the new Empress and former Emperor, without objecting to anything announced here. So I'm not sure where your sarcasm is coming from, unless you just think Dilber will never be active enough or have desire to become Sith Emperor. However your comment on me needing to become Emperor before Dilber is still an odd thing to say, even if you meant it as neither of those things will happen. Dilber defeated me in a challenge for Master of Lies back when we were both in NSO, so assuming we were both shooting for the position; I think he would become Emperor first.

I'm not sure why you roll your eyes at the prospects of Dilber ever becoming Emperor, I think he would easily have the support if he became more active and wanted the position. Even I would be tempted to rejoin NSO if he became Sith Emperor. Rayvon's response indicates there were discussions to give the reigns over to Dilber recently before he went inactive, so its not like I was throwing a far fetched idea out there when mentioning Dilber as a potential future Emperor.

When deciding the next Sith Emperor or Empress, it wasn't a decision between Dilber or Kirston; so I think making Kriston Sith Empress seems like a good choice even if I don't know much about her. I only became aware of her recently and heard as Dark Lord she had been mostly internally focused, so I'm glad to see she had the ambition to become Empress and look forward to seeing the direction she takes the Sith. So me indicating a Dilber led NSO would have a lot of potential doesn't mean I have any lack of faith in Kirston or disagree with her new position.

Rayvon I think has done a lot of good for the Sith, so I think he's earned his title of Imperator Emeritus and retirement. I showed proper respect to the new Empress and former Emperor, without objecting to anything announced here. So I'm not sure where your sarcasm is coming from, unless you just think Dilber will never be active enough or have desire to become Sith Emperor. However your comment on me needing to become Emperor before Dilber is still an odd thing to say, even if you meant it as neither of those things will happen. Dilber defeated me in a challenge for Master of Lies back when we were both in NSO, so assuming we were both shooting for the position; I think he would become Emperor first.

It was a joke, man.

And her name is "Kirsten".

<_<

Congratulations to the New Sith Order, it may now lead the new Empress to success in again engaging the Path of the Dark Side. The true power of the Sith is not found in the rage and anger of the apprentice, but in the cunning and calculation of the Old Ones. As an ancient Sith Lord, I, Darth Junkalunka, offer my knowledge and assistance to the new Empress should she call upon my holocron.