An Imperial Decree

Congratulations to the New Sith Order, it may now lead the new Empress to success in again engaging the Path of the Dark Side. The true power of the Sith is not found in the rage and anger of the apprentice, but in the cunning and calculation of the Old Ones. As an ancient Sith Lord, I, Darth Junkalunka, offer my knowledge and assistance to the new Empress should she call upon my holocron.

I get the feeling that call is never going to happen.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the New Sith Order, it may now lead the new Empress to success in again engaging the Path of the Dark Side. The true power of the Sith is not found in the rage and anger of the apprentice, but in the cunning and calculation of the Old Ones. As an ancient Sith Lord, I, Darth Junkalunka, offer my knowledge and assistance to the new Empress should she call upon my holocron.

I laughed so hard my back hurts! Granted it already hurt, but still true.

No one here gives two shits about you, a new Empress isn't going to change that. I think you have no idea just how much it's NOT me that created opinion about you here. Just sayin ...

Where are you hanging your hat this week?  Wherever it may be, just stay there. 

I know we didn't always agree, Rayvon, but I truly did enjoy working with you. Enjoy retirement - I sure as hell am. Maybe we'll meet up for a game of shuffleboard.

Good luck, Kirsten. Emperor/Empress is not an easy road to walk and I wish you the best.

Haha, the truth will be revealed in a month or two. ;)

When every alliance rushes and flocks over each other eager to recruit you?

And Angelina will finally leave Brad and return to my side ...... 

Your crush on Hereno is adorable.

It really is. I think I'll let her back in #nso later.

Congrats. 

Kirsten was always the most able of the sith higher ups.

:colbert:

He's talking about a time when I was not in NSO. If he was talking about now, it would without a question be me who is most capable.

It really is. I think I'll let her back in #nso later.

:colbert:

He's talking about a time when I was not in NSO. If he was talking about now, it would without a question be me who is most capable.

:) Aren't you adorable.  

Edited by shirunei