The GM's Hall

Rudolph

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Care to note where I said I quit? :P I've been planning this a while now.

I have no real personal investment in whatever beef is going on here, but I do know one thing. Bandying a technicality and acting as if it were a part of some grand scheme is not only ridiculous, but also false. You quit, you knew it, and then you either changed your mind or had it changed for you. I don't care either way, but leaving the earth in a rage quit is essentially the equivalent.

Newp, did not quit. Never said I quit. I just removed my claims from earth. In fact I launched to mars before I removed my claims to earth if you want to check the rp and stop making yourself look like a fool before the eyes who know. It has been my backup plan to make space in accessible to earth in the event war went wrong since well before this war ever began.

To the point that Lynneth had to repeatedly warn me that if I did anything like that it'd mean "trouble with TIkal". He was very concerned I would start the Kessler Cascade. His concerns were quite valid.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Sorry Centurius, did you say something? Oh right, you're not a gm, so I don't care what you say at all. Also, it's not custom tech. It's a satellite with it's own payload. Markus never ruled it was custom, juts that I used a different payload package. If it were custom tech I'd have to come up with it on my own. But several nations in the world have such satellites including an entire series by the Chinese to be able to target their DF-21D's

Here's the missile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-21#DF-21D_.28CSS-5_Mod-4.29_Anti-ship_ballistic_missile

The list of sats they had to launch to target the thing.

You'll notice some are tagged "Naval Ocean Surveillance System" some are "electro optical" and some are "synthetic aperture radar".

But yes, you now have a global LEO debris field caused by their destruction. Enjoy.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

War's wiped.

The following are wiped with it: The atlantic fleet exercise from Japan/NWO, all logistical movements in preparation to hit Britain, Yeru's movements into Romania, the Romanian-Yugoslavia ultimatum, all movements in preparation to hit Yugoslavia and Romania, arrest of Rudy's king.

I believe that about covers it. Now everyone go to your rooms. You've been absolute !@#$heads.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

And this is where I will shoot myself to prevent this horrible thing from happening.

See? I do have supernatural powers. I didn't even have to tell him!

you could have stopped here and it would already have been a crime against humanity

Humanity is a crime against itself.

Cruel and unusual punishment.

My favorite kind. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Sorry Centurius, did you say something? Oh right, you're not a gm, so I don't care what you say at all. Also, it's not custom tech. It's a satellite with it's own payload. Markus never ruled it was custom, juts that I used a different payload package. If it were custom tech I'd have to come up with it on my own. But several nations in the world have such satellites including an entire series by the Chinese to be able to target their DF-21D's

Here's the missile:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DF-21#DF-21D_.28CSS-5_Mod-4.29_Anti-ship_ballistic_missile

The list of sats they had to launch to target the thing.

You'll notice some are tagged "Naval Ocean Surveillance System" some are "electro optical" and some are "synthetic aperture radar".

But yes, you now have a global LEO debris field caused by their destruction. Enjoy.

the optional recognition (custom tech) part is the part where you were ever on mars to begin with

doesn't take a gm to see that

not to rain on your parade - personally, i'd be willing to recognize this just for the $%&@ of it - but considering you're doing it specifically as a "$%&@ you" to the rest of us i really have no desire to even consider entertaining the idea that it's anything but !@#$%^&* Edited by Hereno

What is point value on PT Boats, Swift Boats, Patrol Boat Rivers, Naval trawlers, Gunboats, Coastal Motor Boats, Armed Yachts, Naval Drifters, Harbour Defence Motor Launchs, Motor Torpedo Boats, Skiffs, and other sub corvette vessels?

The numbers for such things is based on "common sense", although that word seems to mean something else here.

I plan to make an entire navy employing such craft.

Knowing the maximum number is rather important.

Repeating my question per lack of GM response.

Repeating my question thrice per lack of GM response.

Dear, please help us all. This RP is going rather south. I would like to say that I remain my respect to the CN RP community, but it would be a pure lie. You and this RP have begun to lose some members that are great RPers because of this conflict. If you could, please just get on with it before I decide to take the same action.

Contrary to popular belief this isn't Maelstrom RP. 

Dear, please help us all. This RP is going rather south. I would like to say that I remain my respect to the CN RP community, but it would be a pure lie. You and this RP have begun to lose some members that are great RPers because of this conflict. If you could, please just get on with it before I decide to take the same action.

This sort of asininity really isn't what this thread is for.

What is point value on PT Boats, Swift Boats, Patrol Boat Rivers, Naval trawlers, Gunboats, Coastal Motor Boats, Armed Yachts, Naval Drifters, Harbour Defence Motor Launchs, Motor Torpedo Boats, Skiffs, and other sub corvette vessels?

The numbers for such things is based on "common sense", although that word seems to mean something else here.

I plan to make an entire navy employing such craft.

Knowing the maximum number is rather important.

Repeating my question per lack of GM response.

Repeating my question thrice per lack of GM response.

Repeating my question x4 per lack of GM response.

(My imagined skiff centered navy depends on this)