The GM's Hall

Rudolph

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paused it because it was leaving the world behind. Nothing to do with provocations. There's no sense rushing into the next war when the current one is not more than 2 hours old IG. Don't like it. Blame the ones responsible for delaying the entire planet with their dwadling.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Maelstrom, you do not get to declare what is on pause. You are not a GM.

Yup, which is why I posted a formal request boy wonder. And if we couldn't, maybe you should be jumping your buddy bud Triyun about that stunt you guys have been pulling the past 3 rl weeks?

Hypocrite.

I'm sorry I had a family medical emergency and an events scheduled months in advance for the time you planned the war.  Something which I immediately notified everyone of, and the day I got back I requested information, by the time I finally got it because people refused to provide it unless compelled to by a GM, was three weeks in.  I also was awaiting GM rulings, almost all of which found my complaints valid, which I put in immediately after that weekend and took 2 1/2 weeks to get a ruling.  Are you saying that I'm not entitled to due process, or are you just belly aching because you're butt hurt?

Yup, which is why I posted a formal request boy wonder. And if we couldn't, maybe you should be jumping your buddy bud Triyun about that stunt you guys have been pulling the past 3 rl weeks?

Hypocrite.

see, this is why i was convinced to begin with that you were sixteen years old

My point is Triyun.. we've been waiting for you, now that you're back.. we can wait for you a little longer to get the world back to a normal state. I don't fault you your valid problems. Nor can I really fault you TY's inactivity.. but the point is, the RP can't proceed without the resolutions and expecting the world to continue for everyone else while you held it up for so long.. REGARDLESS as to the reason.. is metagaming and inequal treatment. You have your due process.. but I'll have mine also. This Global War will follow a proper and sensible timeline, that's the only thing I insist upon.

The following things are on pause until the Battle of Britain and the first Yugoslavia-Romania battle is over, if the actions were started after they began:

Hungary and Belarus' movements into Yugoslavia.

Related wartime movements and actions in Asia, North America and Europe. This includes logistic movements, production, inventory-checking, etc.

Diplomacy actions.

Roughly a few hours have gone by IC, so there is no conceivable way you can have movements, start production in other countries, etc in "anticipation" for the time being. The people currently in the Battle of Britain are Triyun, Cent, Lynneth, Mara, Mogar, FHIC. Yugo-Romania is currently Eva, Rudy and Yeru.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

My point is Triyun.. we've been waiting for you, now that you're back.. we can wait for you a little longer to get the world back to a normal state. I don't fault you your valid problems. Nor can I really fault you TY's inactivity.. but the point is, the RP can't proceed without the resolutions and expecting the world to continue for everyone else while you held it up for so long.. REGARDLESS as to the reason.. is metagaming and inequal treatment. You have your due process.. but I'll have mine also. This Global War will follow a proper and sensible timeline, that's the only thing I insist upon.

fhic got to hold france and all france-related shit on hold for like three months

not to call her out but you actually are sort of faulting him his problems and ty's inactivity

lol

fhic got to hold france and all france-related !@#$ on hold for like three months

not to call her out but you actually are sort of faulting him his problems and ty's inactivity

lol

So does that mean we're going back and allowing her to completely contest the fall of snow haven?

Also, would you care to tell me what I did to provoke war in Asia? Because that's an interesting little ooc lie you're spinning :)

Lol, this is a world were touching somebody's boob is a reason to start a global war. I'm pretty sure we're past the point of logical reasons for war.

Lol, this is a world were touching somebody's boob is a reason to start a global war. I'm pretty sure we're past the point of logical reasons for war.

Eva invaded Yugoslavia, my IC reason is to support my allies in Alvonia and France support Yugoslavia against the aggressive actions of Romania, the fact I will get someone I wish to kill by helping is merely a perk.

You are all retarded, Jesus Christ. Every single one of you involved in this war is retarded. I cannot put into words how retarded you all are because I don't have the time to write a wall of text on your collective retardation. Excuses, whining, sniping, stalling, more whining and sniping and then eating socks filled with dogshit because you are retarded. If you all stopped behaving like retards, like all of you, every one of you who is being retarded, which is all of you by the way if that wasnt clear, you might actually get shit done.

Thank fuck I avoided this clusterfuck war of retardation, I have seen more decorum and grace during South Parks special olympics episode than on this forum over the last month. So Herpaderpa derp. Stop being retarded.

Disclaimer.
I am NOT drunk or high. Stone cold sober.