The Warriors take a stand against police brutality

It's kinda like being attacked by a swarm of zerglings.

4945136509_57188acfe1_o.jpg

Thanks for putting together those stats. Especially appreciate the NS Tiers breakdown. The upper tiers is where it really counts anyway. The lower tiers, where most of us find ourselves, is just a mosh pit of nations cheering on our champions as they do battle.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lower tiers on the wrong end of some beat downs might disagree with that.  Some of our guys just coming out of a nuke fight, broke, and finding themselves fighting 3 superior nations aren't going to be able to provide that challenging war you said you were looking for.  

In the upper tiers I have no doubt we will dominate.  Not only because we are better than everyone we are currently facing, but several large nations on your side have yet to declare or have chosen to attack people half their size and not hit the available upper tier targets.  We will see how it plays out.

There is so much to say about all of this, but I'll be quiet. 

You crying about rogues? What about the guy that had all misfit trading partners that hit hartfw a few days ago. Hypocrit much? Remember the saying about glass houses and stones.

Also, I have to ammend my post you quoted it should be TPC and scrubs I wrote that in a hurry and did not mean to implie any level of respect for you or your AA. At least next round I know who I am killing, kinda makes FA easy.

I can't lie. I got a hearty laugh out of this post (in a good way). 

Those might be my favourite stats of all-time. Massive updeclare!

They didn't warn me, together the nations that attacked me were 4 times my size.  This isn't what TE is all about.  Whine, moan, whine.  

Nicely executed blitz.  I was caught 'flat footed'.  Hats off to the Warriors MuadDib and ShaunOfTheDead.

"If you guys want to jump into a fracas, by all means. But no reason to make up reasons"

Of course there is. It's called a "roleplaying game". If we want, we can say we're going to war with you because we're the proletariat and you're a corrupt corporatocracy. Or that we're pro-western freedom-lovers striking a blow against the Communist menace. It's a video game. You post an interesting DoW because it's FUN. And people enjoy it. It doesn't mean we have to be literally justified in a desire to maliciously harm you.

Edited by John More Dread

"I do agree that each of you posting your solo dow's with our amazing stats is a little misleading when you consider half our AA was already in anarchy and fighting wars, but that is a small nitpick."

*Punches hulk hogan while seven sumo wrestlers sit on him* YEAH! I KICKED  HULK HOGAN'S @$$!

To  be fair, the nations I attacked seemed mysteriously unthreatened.

"If you guys want to jump into a fracas, by all means. But no reason to make up reasons"

Of course there is. It's called a "roleplaying game". If we want, we can say we're going to war with you because we're the proletariat and you're a corrupt corporatocracy. Or that we're pro-western freedom-lovers striking a blow against the Communist menace. It's a video game. You post an interesting DoW because it's FUN. And people enjoy it. It doesn't mean we have to be literally justified in a desire to maliciously harm you.

You are trying too hard. Just so you know!

The lower tiers on the wrong end of some beat downs might disagree with that.  Some of our guys just coming out of a nuke fight, broke, and finding themselves fighting 3 superior nations aren't going to be able to provide that challenging war you said you were looking for.  

In the upper tiers I have no doubt we will dominate.  Not only because we are better than everyone we are currently facing, but several large nations on your side have yet to declare or have chosen to attack people half their size and not hit the available upper tier targets.  We will see how it plays out.

Let's just say that a little bird told us that there might be a couple more of those "upper tier" nations joining the battle soon and we wanted to pace ourselves TB.

Plus you have to take into account that we also just got out of a nuclear slugfest with the War Doves. (who do you think is at least partially responsible for the #1 casualty record Samwise has right now?)

My only regret is that I didn't get a piece of Paul for his spy op on me last night right before we went to war but I have a real good feeling that will be remedied at update tonight.

Matter of fact I will be buying the WRC just for the occasion.

Nice DoW trs4ece.

I can see that you would definitely give Ernie a run for his money in the declarations department.

Can't say I know much about the police brutality thing but I did put money on TB, Hershey and his guys giving us one hell of a fight.

Sadly I did not know about the 19 days fighting thing TB and I will gladly find other opponents if the nations I was told to hit are out of cash or anything.

Just not the way I wanted to end my last round.

Salute!!

Let's just say that a little bird told us that there might be a couple more of those "upper tier" nations joining the battle soon and we wanted to pace ourselves TB.

Plus you have to take into account that we also just got out of a nuclear slugfest with the War Doves. (who do you think is at least partially responsible for the #1 casualty record Samwise has right now?)

My only regret is that I didn't get a piece of Paul for his spy op on me last night right before we went to war but I have a real good feeling that will be remedied at update tonight.

Matter of fact I will be buying the WRC just for the occasion.

Nice DoW trs4ece.

I can see that you would definitely give Ernie a run for his money in the declarations department.

Can't say I know much about the police brutality thing but I did put money on TB, Hershey and his guys giving us one hell of a fight.

Sadly I did not know about the 19 days fighting thing TB and I will gladly find other opponents if the nations I was told to hit are out of cash or anything.

Just not the way I wanted to end my last round.

Salute!!

Samwise does not have that record right now. :ph34r:

My only regret is that I didn't get a piece of Paul for his spy op on me last night right before we went to war but I have a real good feeling

We all know that is lie becsuse it would involve an updeclare which you would never do. As to the spy attack my spy told me you guys were coming and I just had to asses your WC which is 17 mil.

Keep it that way, please. ^_^

John More Dread, please use the quote button option. No offense intended, I just have absolutely no idea who you're talking to and I'd rather not sift through the entire thread to find out. :/

They didn't warn me, together the nations that attacked me were 4 times my size.  This isn't what TE is all about.  Whine, moan, whine.  

Nicely executed blitz.  I was caught 'flat footed'.  Hats off to the Warriors MuadDib and ShaunOfTheDead.

MuadDib is one of the best in the game.

To  be fair, the nations I attacked seemed mysteriously unthreatened.

I don't understand what you are trying to say.  If you wanted a challenge perhaps you could have requested targets that weren't already well covered and were closer to your ns.  One of your targets was already in nuke anarchy and has been in steady war since 11 May.  The other has zero troops or nukes and I don't think he's been very active since the last time he was nuked other than keeping his tc active.

Don't worry. I'll execute every drunk ass hobbit in Green Dragon to get my spot back if I have to.

Keep it that way, please. ^_^

Don't be hatin' on Samwise because you've been slacking on casualties this round.  :smug:

Scrubs? In other words, Paul is saying he is getting with WD to strike back, when this isn't their war. Also! Misfits has rogues now? I had no idea!

You crying about rogues? What about the guy that had all misfit trading partners that hit hartfw a few days ago. Hypocrit much? Remember the saying about glass houses and stones.

Also, I have to ammend my post you quoted it should be TPC and scrubs I wrote that in a hurry and did not mean to implie any level of respect for you or your AA. At least next round I know who I am killing, kinda makes FA easy.

B-)

SCRUBS? ... what kind of language is that, Pauly...? :o

No respect for a fellow gamer... That's serious stuff, Pauly! :frantic: 

And... Can you tell me again Why you are not back at O.P. ...? :rolleyes:  And Not back at TE PiD neither?  <_< 

And... why are you  getting PUMMELED among War Pigeons now,   are you real close to Samantha,Kurdy &Saurius

for Real...?   Interesting!

B-)

And... Can you tell me again Why you are not back at O.P. ...? :rolleyes:  And Not back at TE PiD neither?  <_< 

And... why are you  getting PUMMELED among War Pigeons now,   are you real close to Samantha,Kurdy &Saurius

Can you explain why your alliance haven't even been above 4 mil strengh at all this round?! Lol

Can you explain why your alliance haven't even been above 4 mil strengh at all this round?! Lol

B-)

SURELY. my friend... 

Because we DALEKS are so AWESOME that we can do our will even below that

stat...!      Komplex,please... you have being here all this Tournament... and you know how we had

to work against  not too easy situations this time around... !   :facepalm:     VERY bad ones...!  :mad:

BUT as you can see... The EMPIRE of SKARO is ALIVE, and WELL....   Have a good day!

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)

Who doesn't want to be a War Dove?  :smug:

You are trying too hard. Just so you know!

Trying too hard to WHAT? My point is, we don't have to try at all, its a game and we can make up reasons. In fact, if you're going to war for a non made-up reason such as actual resentment, you're taking this game WAY too seriously.

I don't understand what you are trying to say.  If you wanted a challenge perhaps you could have requested targets that weren't already well covered and were closer to your ns.  One of your targets was already in nuke anarchy and has been in steady war since 11 May.  The other has zero troops or nukes and I don't think he's been very active since the last time he was nuked other than keeping his tc active.

I mean the opposite. None of the nations were already under attack... though they are now. I also have 0 nukes and have declared on nations WITH nukes, one of which had 3000 NS on me when I declared, although I maintain that suckerpunching weaker nations who can't defend themselves is part of the game, which is not a dueling game where we pretend to follow a western version of Bushido but a nation sim. Anyway, I have been enjoying this war greatly, and that's really what matters in a game.

With regards to target assignments, they were distributed based on the highest infra that each team could hit within the 200% NS cap of the weakest member. TEPD was already pretty well covered with declarations so with the exception of a few outliers, the only nations that were hit should have been ones that had all three defensive slots open.

Anyway, round is almost over and this war with TEPD has been a nice finale - CN:TE vs TEPD. While the overall odds were pretty crappy for TEPD, it was interesting to see a multi-alliance war at this scale break out.

With regards to target assignments, they were distributed based on the highest infra that each team could hit within the 200% NS cap of the weakest member. TEPD was already pretty well covered with declarations so with the exception of a few outliers, the only nations that were hit should have been ones that had all three defensive slots open.

Anyway, round is almost over and this war with TEPD has been a nice finale - CN:TE vs TEPD. While the overall odds were pretty crappy for TEPD, it was interesting to see a multi-alliance war at this scale break out.

this is the type of stuff that grudges are born from. You dogpile on top of an AA with the reasoning that it is the end of round. Hey, that is as good a reason as one needs but most of TE police will be back next round as will many of its current attackers.

this is the type of stuff that grudges are born from. You dogpile on top of an AA with the reasoning that it is the end of round. Hey, that is as good a reason as one needs but most of TE police will be back next round as will many of its current attackers.

A person could declare a grudge for any reason at all. I know some people have them for being kicked out of alliances, others for declarations that were in favor of the attackers, and some just because they think the other person is a jerk. Pick your reason: it keeps the game interesting!