The Warriors take a stand against police brutality

A person could declare a grudge for any reason at all. I know some people have them for being kicked out of alliances, others for declarations that were in favor of the attackers, and some just because they think the other person is a jerk. Pick your reason: it keeps the game interesting!

You are exactly right in that anyone can declare a grudge but I take grudges to a whole different level. I take pride in pursuing vendettas. Edited by paul711

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying too hard to WHAT? My point is, we don't have to try at all, its a game and we can make up reasons. In fact, if you're going to war for a non made-up reason such as actual resentment, you're taking this game WAY too seriously.

Anyone that has to waste that much of their breath explaining why this is just a game has difficulty with the concept.

Paul makes declares always in his favor, it's ok. Everyone else makes a decent war out of it, Paul seeks revenge. Pretty dumb concept honestly.

was this meant to be an ironic post? because if so, you're getting better at that.

Paul makes declares always in his favor, it's ok. Everyone else makes a decent war out of it, Paul seeks revenge. Pretty dumb concept honestly.

So lets look at your logic here... you repeatedly declare wars where your targets are already engaged, this tends to be construed as an attempt to fight on favorable terms. Your buddies in warriors (formerly of LE and some stupid named AA I do not care to look up) have never been known as the most inclined to fight on level playing fields and have a reputation of notoriously down declaring.

So this is the perspective from which you accuse me of cowardly declaring wars I can only win, of holding grudges for ill concieved reasons. I say you are full of it. I have OWF archives full of wars with OP and if you open up your eyes, take a look around at things you'll see the truth as well.

I know how you bad mouth me to your AA but your AA is dwindling fast as they see through your BS as I do.

If you knew anything about misfits, once again you assume everything and know nothing. I removed a large amount of misfits personally. If you didn't know, majority of the guys I have know what they are doing. Paul, I glanced at a few OP declares and not many were too impressed with your declares in the past from what I seen.

If you knew anything about misfits, once again you assume everything and know nothing. I removed a large amount of misfits personally. If you didn't know, majority of the guys I have know what they are doing. Paul, I glanced at a few OP declares and not many were too impressed with your declares in the past from what I seen.

seems like ironclad anecdotal evidence if you ask me.

A special reminder: all it takes is three brave and honorable men bravely honoring a secret treaty to wipe your entire alliance out. Edited by Auctor

seems like ironclad anecdotal evidence if you ask me.

A special reminder: all it takes is three women attacking directly after a war,which was a down declare war at that. They also have pathetic treaties that you bash to wipe your entire alliance out.

Is what you meant to say. Isn't your war chest like 5 dollars auctor?

/Switching men to women cause that is clearly an insult and atleast its not calling people butt buddies again, right?

Your continual sexism and homphobic posts reflects really poorly on you.

Edited by hartfw

this is the type of stuff that grudges are born from. You dogpile on top of an AA with the reasoning that it is the end of round. Hey, that is as good a reason as one needs but most of TE police will be back next round as will many of its current attackers.

Excuse me if I don't cry for TEPD after essentially waging a war to wipe TPC from the map. You talk about grudges and forget that your boys dogpiled us and held us in war before half of our alliance had a chance to recover from a defensive war. 

You mean this war?

Total Strength Avg Infras Tech Nukes
TE Police 45 609,741 13,550 115,405 12,784 174

Total Strength Avg Infras Tech Nukes
TPC 12 164,619 13,718 29,986 3,631 41
TFK 13 117,549 9,042 24,128 2,917 9
Della Luna 13 104,039 8,003 21,085 2,906 8
Hellas 9 146,629 16,292 22,206 3,214 92
The Misfits 9 117,253 13,028 19,634 2,926 45
Bad Company 9 99,904 11,100 19,873 1,544 39
Enemy 65 749,993 11,538 136,912 17,138 234

Souce: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121569-dun-dun-dun/

Yeah we shameless dogpiled TPC so hard in that war, feel really bad about that :rolleyes:

You mean this war?

Yeah we shameless dogpiled TPC so hard in that war, feel really bad about that :rolleyes:

You try to kill what you fear the most. In the end you only kill yourself. We accept your surrender.

Edited by dogbite

Excuse me if I don't cry for TEPD after essentially waging a war to wipe TPC from the map. You talk about grudges and forget that your boys dogpiled us and held us in war before half of our alliance had a chance to recover from a defensive war. 

I dont want your tears because I left TE Police. I will say that I did not care what they did to you and as to war the whole round that is not your first time and won't be your last. The post you are citing is in reference to what Misfits have done the last few rounds most notably last round to OP and WD who had peaced out of a nuclear war an hour a before they hit us.

I dont want your tears because I left TE Police. I will say that I did not care what they did to you and as to war the whole round that is not your first time and won't be your last. The post you are citing is in reference to what Misfits have done the last few rounds most notably last round to OP and WD who had peaced out of a nuclear war an hour a before they hit us.

I can remember your head under the boot many times. I did not care either.

Yeah James, he left TEPD! That's why he only mentioned they will be back next round.(most likely Paul as well I can imagine) here we sit again watching Paul paint misfits as the bad guy every time. If only half your declares were ever legit. In the ways of Paula's leader.

I demand misfits give NLON peace or else I get involved.

Misfits offer NLON peace

OP attacks anyways because Paul does what he wants

Last round Paul picks NLON as his first war

No guys, I'm Paul this is allowed.

You are so self centered holy crap. Get out of others politics and this entire multiple round rollover would have never happened. You only have yourself to blame for any stunts we pulled in the past. You asked for all of them Edited by yung flow

You mean this war?

I was talking about the war after the war  :P That was one of the most fun wars I had ever been a part of lol

Edited by King James XVIII

You are so self centered holy crap. Get out of others politics and this entire multiply round rollover would have never happened. You only have yourself to blame for any stunts we pulled in the past. You asked for all of them

Are you trying to say Paul caused anything Misfits did that was stupid? Be an AA leader for once and take the blame of what YOU did to your own.

Are you trying to say Paul caused anything Misfits did that was stupid? Be an AA leader for once and take the blame of what YOU did to your own.

I am stating when Paul complains about us hitting an AA a day after war and this and that. You pull stupid stunts expect them in return. Simple as that.

I am stating when Paul complains about us hitting an AA a day after war and this and that. You pull stupid stunts expect them in return. Simple as that.

saving this for later.

Trying to explain common sense things to you is making my head hurt. I used to think you were feigning stupidity because I did not think anyone was as dumb you as you portray. boy, was I wrong.

Trying to explain common sense things to you is making my head hurt. I used to think you were feigning stupidity because I did not think anyone was as dumb you as you portray. boy, was I wrong.

That's funny Paul, I feel the exact same way towards you. I literally can't stress enough how hard I try to make you understand that you are an idiot and you don't understand basic logics.

That's funny Paul, I feel the exact same way towards you. I literally can't stress enough how hard I try to make you understand that you are an idiot and you don't understand basic logics.

Well I understand that the correct way to phrase "you don't understsnd basic logics" is "you don't understand basic logic". Nice try though, better luck next time.

this is the type of stuff that grudges are born from. You dogpile on top of an AA with the reasoning that it is the end of round. Hey, that is as good a reason as one needs but most of TE police will be back next round as will many of its current attackers.

You lot are all clearly flag running. And the entire TEPD AA is being used to support this. You used to vehemently oppose flag running, and take part in hunting flag runners while secretly being involved. Now not since Anonymous has there been a bigger blatant flag running AA. Dont try to be claiming fair war this, and fair war that. The last 2 weeks really is, a free for all.

Yeah, most of TEPD will be back, flag running somewhere else? or sticking to TEPD?

You lot are all clearly flag running. And the entire TEPD AA is being used to support this. You used to vehemently oppose flag running, and take part in hunting flag runners while secretly being involved. Now not since Anonymous has there been a bigger blatant flag running AA. Dont try to be claiming fair war this, and fair war that. The last 2 weeks really is, a free for all.

Yeah, most of TEPD will be back, flag running somewhere else? or sticking to TEPD?

This usually works better when you accuse people of being something you aren't in a very blatant way.

This usually works better when you accuse people of being something you aren't in a very blatant way.

Proof of flag runners, is taking out perceived opposition. Exactly what you did to me, because you couldnt have an even footing with me going into/ coming out of war.