World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting a claim on the following small pieces of (mostly) windswept real estate in the Indian; [url=http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/VictorDeltaRomeo/SCIndoClaims_zps04219820.png]claim map[/url].

Relevant roleplay and explanation of movements can be found [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122069-whispers-of-a-dream-imagined/?p=3262720]here[/url].

Thanks. :awesome:

The blue are the areas under my control. The green are not under my control, nor are they my protectorate; they're just the borders of modern-day Brazil. Please add all of the blue to the map, in the color I was using for the Red Sea Republic. Thank you.

In addition to this, and I promise not to inundate you with tons of conquered little islands, please add Cabo Verde (Cape Verde) to the Brazilian nation following our takeover [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122091-vida-e-esperanca/?p=3262777]here[/url]. If you don't mind, please put in small text the name of Brazil next to their box for easy confirmation.

I don't consider ponies to be a serious proposition for my protectorate. Denied.

This hardly has anything to do with ponies. Equestria refers to the horsemen/khanates of the steppe. I'm entirely serious.

I do not recognize his protectorate and shall you DoE in Poland/Belarus, I will recognize you there. 

He can't deny you land OOCly.

[07:37] <+tidybowlman> protectorates are entirely enforced icly and not labelled oocly.

Edited by Rotavele

The listed rules include protectorates, and state that one must ask the nation which owns them for permission. Just because you don't like protectorates doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm merely following the listed rules.

If you don't want protectorates to exist, feel free to start a proper community discussion on the matter in an appropriate thread. Until such time that the rules are changed by community vote, I'll keep following them.

The listed rules include protectorates, and state that one must ask the nation which owns them for permission. Just because you don't like protectorates doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm merely following the listed rules.

If you don't want protectorates to exist, feel free to start a proper community discussion on the matter in an appropriate thread. Until such time that the rules are changed by community vote, I'll keep following them.

[23:09] <+Rotavele> Mogar whats the final ruling? GMs or Your map thread
[23:09] <+Mogar> GMs

Again, this is not a discussion thread, I am not going to mark a protectorate, but if someone does not want a nation to exist in their protectorate, it will not exist, bombs and bullets make quite effective tools to prevent these things.

Edited by Mogar

Again, this is not a discussion thread, I am not going to mark a protectorate, but if someone does not want a nation to exist in their protectorate, it will not exist, bombs and bullets make quite effective tools to prevent these things.

Then I'd like to protect all white space in the world so I can decide who I do and don't want to play the game.