World Map of CNRP2

Mogar

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is ok with everyone, and if neither of these have already been called, I would like one of these three nations for CNRP2 (whichever one is still open, is fine with me).

I'd like either Austria, Serbia, or Hungary (if the other two are unavailable, and it is ok with Rudolf)

Thanks!

Edited by Euphaia

If it is ok with everyone, and if neither of these have already been called, I would like one of these three nations for CNRP2 (whichever one is still open, is fine with me).

I'd like either Austria, Serbia, or Hungary (if the other two are unavailable, and it is ok with Rudolf)

Thanks!

Most of Hungary is still available. Austria is owned by one person, and Serbia by another.

I'm DOE'ing Hungary, if that is alright with everybody.

I think I read that somebody wanted to annex it to a nation they already have, but, if that person doesn't mind, since he/she already has a nation, I hope I can have Hungary as my nation?

Would that be alright with you?

It'd be very much appreciated. :)

You can play as Hungary, Euphaia, I have no issue with it since I was pretty much protecting the territory from outsiders with imperialist intentions. Just make a mention that a referendum was held in the regions temporary under Yugoslav control to be with the resurgent Hungarian nation. Do that and we'll be A-Ok ^_^

Ok.  Thanks Rudolf! :)  I will be sure to hold a referendum in RP, once Hungary gets officially added to the map.

I like Hungary because it's right in the middle.  My second choice would've been Romania, which is right under Hungary.

In fact, if it's allowed, and I may be so bold as to do so, and nobody else has already claimed it or expressed a desire to have it, I wouldn't mind DoE'ing both Hungary and Romania. as one nation together.

If Romania has already been claimed, then I ofcourse will withdraw my Romania annexation claim, no problem.

If it's available, and somebody else that doesn't already have a nation in CNRP2 really wants Romania later on, I'd be happy to pass on the kindness Rudolf shown me and let them have Romania once they petition for the nation and hold a referendum in an RP.  Sound fair enough? :)

Thanks again, Rudolf, and Mogar!

Edited by Euphaia

Oh, you had Romania, too, Rudolf?  I didn't see that.

LOL, great minds really think alike.  Annexation request withdrawn then.  

Unless you'd care to split Romania in two halves and share it amongst our two nations. ;)

Edited by Euphaia