DOE(POSITIONS OPEN!) GUIDE TO SKYCORE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually inclined to agree with this. Although ODN sure seems to love picking up these types as well. Remember Somalia guys?

Marin was the best. Edited by Neo Uruk

He still doesn't get it.

If you are a nobody, then adversing government positions publicly will not work. People would rather you work under them than vice versa.

Even if it did, the types of people it attracts would eat you for breakfast.

Well, he is working under someone now.

As Director of the CITY and supervisor of the Spycore Leader, I demand you recognize ReyTheGreat as head of Spycore Religion. This insubordination will not stand!

CITY is fake. Just stop as any situation in this has been dealt with.

Edited by Knights111

As Director of the CITY and supervisor of the Spycore Leader, I demand you recognize ReyTheGreat as head of Spycore Religion. This insubordination will not stand!

What is CITY?

You are a moron and an idiot. the CIAB has been disbanded for days now, and me and ReytheGreat have agreed upon that.

He's only joking around to make you angry, Knights111. Remember what I said about these guys.

Or... You don't want to because you are trolling. The alliance name and flag are for sale for 3,000,000 in-game dollars. So, if you want it for GOONS, you are gong to have to pay for the name and flag.

I want 10% Commission for making the flag :P

You guys ever thought that Knights might be some clueless 14 year old, that doesn't have a clue what he's doing here?

But really Knights, join an alliance, learn the ropes and don't try your own thing, when you know what you're doing and have some type of member base, then you can try...and even then, your alliance still not succeed, I'm afraid to say.

Also, there's a safe way of dealing with the trolls and that is called keeping your head down and not feeding them. :)

You guys ever thought that Knights might be some clueless 14 year old, that doesn't have a clue what he's doing here?

But really Knights, join an alliance, learn the ropes and don't try your own thing, when you know what you're doing and have some type of member base, then you can try...and even then, your alliance still not succeed, I'm afraid to say.

Also, there's a safe way of dealing with the trolls and that is called keeping your head down and not feeding them. :)

PM he if you want to criticize, otherwise nobody should be posting here anyway. The alliance is gone.