DOE(POSITIONS OPEN!) GUIDE TO SKYCORE

REYTHEGREAT...

Has committed crimes against the people of the Brotherhood of Kings Second Dynasty, the Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations. Anyone caught having

any foreign relations with him while in the territory of the Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nation will be prosecuted.

After further investigation, ReytheGreat has been charged with the following crimes-

-Conspiracy that "He is the leader of CIAB"

-Claiming that "He is not trolling" even though the CIAB has evidence

-Attempting to be part of the alliance although already an active part of another

-Leading a cult to have supporters over the upper topics

Knights111, Spycore Leader

Well so much for listening to advice 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get attacked on what grounds? 

Well we try to give you solid advice which will greatly benefit you in the long run and help you in time make an Alliance that can be half decent, but you have to listen to help.

What is the difference between ASSISTANT OF EXTERNAL POLITICS and ASSISTANT OF DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS?

(and no, I'm not applying - just not sure what the difference is)

And you attack me because of that? WOW

People attack other people (and you are no exception) for one reason - because they can. The less powerful you are the more likely someone will do it. Everything else is just an excuse. CN is "might makes right."

People are telling you to join an alliance, learn the game, etc. etc. Learning how things work is all well and good, but you don't have to join an alliance to figure it out. The reason to join an alliance is because banding together with others makes the whole of the alliance more powerful than any single individual.

You are likely to get attacked even if you do nothing except exist alone. You are absolutely going to get attacked if you come to the OWF and let the rest of us know you're here.

You can just log on the game and start an alliance. I did many years ago. However it IS the harder route and you have to be smart about it. You need 16+ friends (I had almost everyone I knew sign up and create a nation - some of them liked the game enough to stay) and you need to make friends behind the scenes (i.e. go to people's forums, meet people on IRC) and get a "protector" which at the very least means you and your other members "tech dealing" with the members of the alliance protecting you (i.e. you exchange tech, political support, senate votes and whatever else you can for military protection). Edited by White Chocolate

Calling me a retard in a PM.

ahahahahaha he only called me a moron get owned

This has to be the same idiot that started the League of Autonomous Boy, right?

That moron was, unfortunately, actually very smart but also very malicious.

I would like to apply for the open Head of Skycore religion. I realize that the opening is for an assistant but I believe that after you review my credentials, you will clearly see that I deserve to be in a position of greater gravitas than a mere assistant. As a well respected religious leader with specialization in the areas of religious zealousness and jihad, I believe I not only meet but exceed the qualifications for the position. Unfortunately, I will not formally renounce my status as a member of the Dark Templar but I am more than willing inform you on issues of religious import for a small consultancy fee of 100 tech every 10 days. Please let me know if you accept. 

Edited by tamerlane

I would like to apply for the open Head of Skycore religion. I realize that the opening is for an assistant but I believe that after you review my credentials, you will clearly see that I deserve to be in a position of greater gravitas than a mere assistant. As a well respected religious leader with specialization in the areas of religious zealousness and jihad, I believe I not only meet but exceed the qualifications for the position. Unfortunately, I will not formally renounce my status as a member of the Dark Templar but I am more than willing inform you on issues of religious import for a small consultancy fee of 100 tech every 10 days. Please let me know if you accept.

excuse you but the position is mine mr tamerlane

although i do recognize you as a legitimate religious leader you can be no more than assistant

Sorry, but i am not going to give you a government position, with me paying you. Unless you are working withut pay, then i accept

Sorry, but i am not going to give you a government position, with me paying you. Unless you are working withut pay, then i accept

You don't have to pay me personally; tech from another alliance member will suffice. 

Edited by tamerlane