DOE(POSITIONS OPEN!) GUIDE TO SKYCORE

kingsrebooted.freeforums.org

DECLARATION OF REFORMATION

Today, this eleventh of May, Two-Thousand Fourteen, The Brotherhood of Kings returns for their second dynasty, the Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations, or CIAB(cabe). BOK Black Dynasty is here and is open for any positions in the Spycore, or the government of the CIAB. Please note that BOK previous blocs are still in effect with Dynasty Two.

CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OF BLACK NATIONS GRAND SPYCORE

SPYCORE LEADER

Knights111 of Valor

SPYCORE ASSISTANT

~open~

DEPUTY ASSISTANT OF THE SPYCORE

~open~

ASSISTANT OF INTERNAL POLITICS

~open~

DEPUTY ASSISTANT OF INTERNAL POLITICS

~open~

ASSISTANT OF EXTERNAL POLITICS

~open~

DEPUTY ASSISTANT OF EXTERNAL POLITICS

~open~

ASSISTANT OF DIPLOMATIC AFFAIRS

~open~

ASSISTANT OF WARFARE

~open~

ASSISTANT OF PEACE

~open~

ASSISTANT OF RECRUITMENT

~open~

ASSISTANT OF SPYCORE RELIGION

~open~

*If you are curious what each position does, ask. If you want a position, tell me what position and why you below.*

Edited by Knights111

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you get flamed to all hell, I would like to recommend that you get on IRC (OOC: when you login in-game hover over the "community" button in the top left and then go to 'irc chat' -- if you click community it will just take you to this forum which is stupid imo) and talk to people and see if they are interested or maybe an alliance will let you join so you can understand how it works.

Before you get flamed to all hell, I would like to recommend that you get on IRC (OOC: when you login in-game hover over the "community" button in the top left and then go to 'irc chat' -- if you click community it will just take you to this forum which is stupid imo) and talk to people and see if they are interested or maybe an alliance will let you join so you can understand how it works.

Why can't you just let him handle his affairs how he wants? do you really have to be that guy that craps on everything?

Anyone can join, regardless of strength. Currently, you do not even need to sign up on the forums! Once people request a position AND join us in-game, i will then edit the starter post with them in it.

Please be aware that on the forums, you must be signed up to see the decoded, full version of our site. Thank You.

Edited by Knights111

I'm going to have to agree with Rotavele here. But if creating another alliance is what interests you best of luck, have fun.

I am not creating another alliance. This is the BOK, just under a different label. For the record, what did Rotavele say?

The Brotherhood of Knights is hereby under the protection of the Grand Global Alliance until further notice.

Fortuna Fortes Juvat,

Rotavele, Holy Regent

Edited by Rotavele

nice try, but you are not unless you explain why you want that position. Thank You.

I want it because it's mine. Please vacate yourself from my alliance and join another or else I shall have your head.

I want it because it's mine. Please vacate yourself from my alliance and join another or else I shall have your head.

You know what, your "trolling" has gotten really annoying, so you know, just let me play cyber nations and not have idiots like you get in my way. I know you are not serious, and as you can see, the alliance is clearly mine.