DOE(POSITIONS OPEN!) GUIDE TO SKYCORE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, i want you to tell me exactly what you mean by "it was funny the first time". What was the first time, and how was it funny.

Okay, okay, you caught me. It wasn't funny the first time, it was hilarious.

Edit: This is the best way to put this thread

moe_zpsfc18d990.gif

Edited by Mr Director

For the next DoE you make you should probably improve it by doing these simple things:

1. Clear Title - What is your alliance - Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations DOE!

When you open the message

1. Flag

2. Your alliance name again

3. Mission Statement/goals

4. Charter

5. How to contact you - Forums and IRC

5. Signatures

6. Protectorate or MD+ level treaty

After your post you should get a post confirming your treaty in number 6 by someone in the gov of number 6 with an official signature post.

Ggaflag8.png

Grand Global Alliance Announcement

For those unsure, The "new GGA" is not a physical alliance but an entity comprised of a few non-public members. The GGA doesn't believe in conventional warfare, but rather covert warfare and organized destruction. However, due to Knights111 being new, we protect the innocent and those unaware of this chaotic world in which we live.

That is why this alliance is under our protection until further notice. He is trying to actively exist in this world, and bullying him may be funny, but it is not right. 

Knights111, Please refrain from inviting people to your alliance on this forum, rather message newer nations to join you in-game. (Mention that they can obtain government from start up, as this is a straight shot to gaining members quickly. I did this when I  some random guy started GGA 2.0 awhile ago and gained 30 members in 3 days). Start a forum to organize your alliance, and proceed to educate yourself as you already have been doing by reading the wiki. Observe how other alliances manage things. Do this quietly or on other alliance's boards, as the OWF is a place where people are here mainly to announce trivial movements such as treaties and warfare. This is not a place to get members as most of those who read this are the people you don't want in your alliance.

With that being said, at this point in time, Knights111 is the sole proprietor of the CIAB and he dictates who is and is not in his alliance. The GGA requests all nations "Wishing to join" and serious about this as to not try to humiliate him on the OWF message him privately and join the AA.

The GGA would also like to suggest that CIAB refrain from announcements until it has fulfilled a good amount of it's government positions.

The GGA will also recommend the forums for CIAB to start on be a free board such as SMF, Proboards, Zetaboards, PhpBB, etc. (Zetaboards allows you to create a board without a web host if you are unaware of how to manage hosting. It is very simple and easy to use as well as easy to design.) 

Once the CIAB has a forums, the GGA will then contribute guides to the boards to educate the members on the best strategies to building and maintaining their nations. If the CIAB does not yet have a charter, it is advised to write one based on other charters posted publicly on the wiki.

Currently the Holy Emperor, Rotavele, is the only nation that is known in the GGA as other members you will likely not even recognize due to their quiet attitudes prospectives on the OWF. Therefore, I will be the only nation to be physically protecting the CIAB at this time.

You as an active member have much potential shall you be pointed in the right directions, and I want to help you do that.

Fortuna Fortes Juvat,

Rotavele

Holy Emperor

Edited by Rotavele

You know what, your "trolling" has gotten really annoying, so you know, just let me play cyber nations and not have idiots like you get in my way. I know you are not serious, and as you can see, the alliance is clearly mine.

I am completely serious, in fact. You are unprotected, and you will assimilate or recognize my title as your Savior.

You are not even in the alliance, so shut up. I am looking right now, and i am the only one.

You have 48 hours to either leave and join an alliance, or write me a tribute. Contact me in private for the details. This is your warning shot.

People have tried to advise you and you are instead running your mouth to a Very Important (and Bad) Motherfucker. Edited by Neo Uruk

As Head of SpyCore Religion, accepted.

Thanks, Glorious leader.

You are not even in the alliance, so shut up. I am looking right now, and i am the only one.

You're not glorious leader. You have no say here.

ALL HAIL REY, ALL HAIL REY, ALL HAIL REY!

On a serious note, knights you really need to either join an existing alliance or ask others how to set-up and run a new one because as it stands you're just going to burn yourself out and quit.  I can help if you choose the latter path (and it seems you are), as can many others.

IMPERIAL STATEMENT.

Recent revelations of Knights111's new tilt towards the GGA has left us with a concern for the stability of our ally. At this time, we hereby recognize ReyTheGreat as leader of the new BoK transitional government. We wish to reiterate that all pacts TGE holds with BoK are fully active and will only be reviewed when we are assured that BoK is back on its feet.

Auctor,
Imperial Kaiser of The German Empire, by the grace of God King of Hawaii and other realms too numerous to designate.

And of course, dreadnought pr0n-

SMS_Westfalen_89322_ptbow.jpg

Everyone, What is so hard about saying why you should be a certain position. And i believe you are already committed to both NPL and TGE, so are you willing to quit NPL is the real question here.

I want to be what i asked because I am good at being a diplomat and obv diplmacy comes before war. But im good at both! Also I left NPL.. SO nothing is stopping me. But! I cant join your AA in-game because im doing stuff

Oh dear Lord, not this again. The first one was funny but this is getting old, fast

Knights, I'm going to give you some advice that you aren't going to like but you desperately need to hear. 

1. No one is going to seriously join your alliance. I'm mean why would they? It's clear you don't know what you're doing. People won't follow someone that has literally no clue how this game works. Now that doesn't mean you can't learn how this game works which leads me to my next piece of advice.

2. Join an existing alliance. Someone has already mentioned this and it's solid advice. Simply being in an alliance teaches a beginner much about how Cybernations works. You seem enthusiastic which leads me to advice number 3.

3. Once in an alliance volunteer to do menial tasks. Alliances have a lot of menial tasks that no one wants to do but still need to be done. If you do these tasks well people will put more trust in you and give you more responsibility. As you gain responsibility you will learn even more about how alliances work and people will learn about you. This leads to my last piece of advice. 

4. Once you've established yourself as a competent player and leader then, and only then can you even think of founding a new alliance. 

Seriously, some people have been playing this game for YEARS before they even think of founding an alliance. Do you really thing you can come in here and say "Hi, I'm new. Will you follow me?" and expect people to actually do that?

Edited by Simon De Montfort

Oh dear Lord, not this again. The first one was funny but this is getting old, fast

Knights, I'm going to give you some advice that you aren't going to like but you desperately need to hear. 

1. No one is going to seriously join your alliance. I'm mean why would they? It's clear you don't know what you're doing. People won't follow someone that has literally no clue how this game works. Now that doesn't mean you can't learn how this game works which leads me to my next piece of advice.

2. Join an existing alliance. Someone has already mentioned this and it's solid advice. Simply being in an alliance teaches a beginner much about how Cybernations works. You seem enthusiastic which leads me to advice number 3.

3. Once in an alliance volunteer to do menial tasks. Alliances have a lot of menial tasks that no one wants to do but still need to be done. If you do these tasks well people will put more trust in you and give you more responsibility. As you gain responsibility you will learn even more about how alliances work and people will learn about you. This leads to my last piece of advice. 

4. Once you've established yourself as a competent player and leader then, and only then can you even think of founding a new alliance. 

Seriously, some people have been playing this game for YEARS before they even think of founding an alliance. Do you really thing you can come in here and say "Hi, I'm new. Will you follow me?" and expect people to actually do that?

Most likely the best advice you will get Knights

This, very much this.

In addition, anyone can pop up, take an AA and make forums, but you aren't going to be successful until you have people around you who are active, capable, and willing to take on certain responsibilities. You aren't going to find those kinds of people through recruiting new nations- the best way is to find your way into an established alliance, and then begin to get to know people on IRC and forums. Make friends, learn about the game, and get your name out there. Then you'll have a far better chance of making a startup alliance into a long-term success.

You gotta realize that, while plenty of people around here are just messing with you, there are also plenty who are giving legitimate advice. We know how these things play out because we've seen them a million times before. So just remember that not everyone cautioning you on this is doing so out of malice, as we can use active, engaged people everywhere in this world. They, like everyone else, just have to pick up on what's feasible and realistic, and what isn't.

REYTHEGREAT...

Has committed crimes against the people of the Brotherhood of Kings Second Dynasty, the Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nations. Anyone caught having

any foreign relations with him while in the territory of the Central Intelligence Agency of Black Nation will be prosecuted.

After further investigation, ReytheGreat has been charged with the following crimes-

-Conspiracy that "He is the leader of CIAB"

-Claiming that "He is not trolling" even though the CIAB has evidence

-Attempting to be part of the alliance although already an active part of another

-Leading a cult to have supporters over the upper topics

Knights111, Spycore Leader