honestly

Mister black

Fair enough.  Two nation alliances as a rule are no way to get through life, so hopefully he's learned something here.

That's what I'm hoping as well, I also believe that he shouldn't be in a position where he leads the military of an alliance when he bails at the first sign of danger and does not have a warchest. Hopefully after this, his new home (whoever that may be) will teach him the importance of both and he will become a productive member at wherever he ends up.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TIR is a Kaskus protectorate and we are handling that. As for the other attacks on Mister Black, I would direct you to EG or Ace on TIRs AA. In-game message should suffice. 

Lavender Town is currently in negotiations with The Imperial Remnants and have discussed the situation with Ace. As agreed with them, Lavender Town will do no attacks on Mister Black while they decide if he is to be approved as a member or not.

We have our usual try-hards from both sides of the raiding issue in play, eagerly attempting to one-up each other while ChairmanHal and Schattenmann both display their usual empty gestures of self-righteous condemnation on a no-name micro. None of this is entertaining nor is it anything new. Fortunately since this isn't in a "RP" area we haven't had to suffer the unnecessary political flare that comes with these trivial incidents that do make their way to the OWF.

Word of advice, Black, joining a garbage micro alliance protected by attention-seeking nobodies isn't a great way to get involved in the game. I'd recommend joining an actual, established alliance that has a rich history and graced with leaders that don't drool on themselves whenever something happens in the game.

Edited by Emperor Marx

We have our usual try-hards from both sides of the raiding issue in play, eagerly attempting to one-up each other while ChairmanHal and Schattenmann both display their usual empty gestures of self-righteous condemnation on a no-name micro. None of this is entertaining nor is it anything new. Fortunately since this isn't in a "RP" area we haven't had to suffer the unnecessary political flare that comes with these trivial incidents that do make their way to the OWF.

Word of advice, Black, joining a garbage micro alliance protected by attention-seeking nobodies isn't a great way to get involved in the game. I'd recommend joining an actual, established alliance that has a rich history and graced with leaders that don't drool on themselves whenever something happens in the game.

It's great to see you again, Emperor Marx.

Aw, Marx, you still care. 

Like I said, I prefer my bad guys to be bad.  But if we've jumped to conclusions I'd love to hear the details of this experimental Lavender system(tm).

Edited by Schattenmann

Aw, Marx, you still care. 

Like I said, I prefer my bad guys to be bad.  But if we've jumped to conclusions I'd love to hear the details of this experimental Lavender system(tm).

Pretty much what the system was is that we raid unprotected nations, and get them to register on our forums so that we can give them terms. The terms themselves would be more advise such as recommending they either get a protector for their alliance or find themselves an alliance who can better protect them. If they accomplish that, we disengage and let them go on their way. As it seems that the system hasn't worked as intended, we are using the fallback of continuing the raid until they get their act together and seek membership with someone who has their best interests at heart, after that we stop attacking and negotiate with that alliance to halt the conflict.

Mister black has applied for and has been given membership into The Imperial Remnant. We've decided to give him a good home. Please offer him peace without further attacks and we can be done with this. Thanks.

Edited by Stoopid Ace

The situation has now been resolved in earnest, we welcome Mister Black to The Imperial Remnant and hope we can help him growth and prosper as part of the team! :)

I'd like to thanks Smurf for his support and Franz for your cooperation, we really appreciate how quickly the issue was wrapped up, kudos.  

Coming from somebody that has absolutely no parties in play involved, that is quite the hypocritical post there EM.

Garbage calling somebody else garbage, how ironic is that. lol Seems you've forgotten what happened the last time you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Either that or you're still butthurt about it. :)

Coming from somebody that has absolutely no parties in play involved, that is quite the hypocritical post there EM.
Garbage calling somebody else garbage, how ironic is that. lol Seems you've forgotten what happened the last time you stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Either that or you're still butthurt about it. :)

Speaking about sticking noses in, do you remember last time your garbage did?

Marx speaks some good word.

Speaking about sticking noses in, do you remember last time your garbage did?

Marx speaks some good word.

I remember trying to help end a war that had fallen into a stalemate, that any discussion about peace was not possible with you unless your demanded terms were met. Till you threw a hissy fit and attacked our alliance that was merely assisting in getting peace for all involved.

As far as garbage is concerned, birds of a feather flock together. You and EM should share a dumpster. ;)

I remember trying to help end a war that had fallen into a stalemate, that any discussion about peace was not possible with you unless your demanded terms were met. Till you threw a hissy fit and attacked our alliance that was merely assisting in getting peace for all involved.
As far as garbage is concerned, birds of a feather flock together. You and EM should share a dumpster. ;)

Aka stuck your nose in (and backed up progress) .. Justify it how you will, just remember your own past choices while throwing that 'hypocrite' word around .. ;)

I'd share any dumpster with Marx :wub:

Aka stuck your nose in (and backed up progress) .. Justify it how you will, just remember your own past choices while throwing that 'hypocrite' word around .. ;)

I'd share any dumpster with Marx :wub:

See what you don't understand is that you were at war with our then/current protector alliance. We had every right to get involved and we did just that non-violently and without provocation. It was you who threw the first blows and drug us into it. I approached you as a neutral mediator, as our protector at war meant we might not get the assistance we needed, had a problem arisen.

There was no progress being made on the peace talks of that war, hence the "stalemate" word used. Anyone can verify this by looking into it, It was your DoW that included us with military actions. Anything before that was straight diplomacy, you just didn't like what was being said.

Lol you declared war on one of my nations .. Neutral, unprovactive approach my ass ... hahaha

Regardless, this isn't the place for discussing your gaffes, nor does it really need to become another lesson in basic diplomacy for you to ignore (again, declaring war on someone's nation "to get their attention" is intrusive, aggressive and anti-diplomatic no matter how you spin it or what reasons you claim for doing it -- does zero in garnering legit clout for attempting to weasel yourself uninvited into negotiations that have nothing to do with you).

:)

fez(1).jpg

Pretty much what the system was is that we raid unprotected nations, and get them to register on our forums so that we can give them terms. The terms themselves would be more advise such as recommending they either get a protector for their alliance or find themselves an alliance who can better protect them. If they accomplish that, we disengage and let them go on their way. As it seems that the system hasn't worked as intended, we are using the fallback of continuing the raid until they get their act together and seek membership with someone who has their best interests at heart, after that we stop attacking and negotiate with that alliance to halt the conflict.

And this is a step by step guide on how new nations delete, my friends.

And this is a step by step guide on how new nations delete, my friends.

If the nations are in range of me or my alliance, then they generally aren't new as I they would have had to have spent a decent amount of time in alliance prior to grow to such a size.

IDK man. I grew pretty fast in a two man AA when I rerolled. In fact, now that Im in a real alliance, Im actually growing significantly slower because Im sacrificing max income to give more tech to my alliance.

Shouldn't encourage people to join alliance based on a self serving interest. Its a two way road. If I don't want to join an AA, forcing me won't make me enjoy planet Bob anymore than I do now.

IDK man. I grew pretty fast in a two man AA when I rerolled. In fact, now that Im in a real alliance, Im actually growing significantly slower because Im sacrificing max income to give more tech to my alliance.

Shouldn't encourage people to join alliance based on a self serving interest. Its a two way road. If I don't want to join an AA, forcing me won't make me enjoy planet Bob anymore than I do now.

An unprotected AA provides freedom, a protected AA provides security. If your alliance doesn't have protection, then getting hit is not to be unexpected.

Lol you declared war on one of my nations .. Neutral, unprovactive approach my ass ... hahaha

Regardless, this isn't the place for discussing your gaffes, nor does it really need to become another lesson in basic diplomacy for you to ignore (again, declaring war on someone's nation "to get their attention" is intrusive, aggressive and anti-diplomatic no matter how you spin it or what reasons you claim for doing it -- does zero in garnering legit clout for attempting to weasel yourself uninvited into negotiations that have nothing to do with you).

:)

fez(1).jpg

Does your momma know that you go around telling lies? Please provide proof of your claim that I declared war first. I'll let you in on a well known fact, you can't because it didn't happen.

I aided 3 Kaskus nations, then cancelled all but one that had been accepted to get your attention. It worked and we then started talking via PM. I was still recovering from another incident and was sitting in green/collection mode. Like I said, you had a hissy fit and attacked.

Technically, you were already at war with our protector, aiding them doesn't really count as provocative, when we could've just as easily declared war ourselves in defense of our allies.

Would love to continue to shoot down your lies, but you're just as annoying now as you were back then, so I'm done out here, see ya.

I know what you're trying to say but you are completely ineffectual in doing so. You have no understanding of how to employ "hypocritical" in a sentence, either since that word doesn't apply in the least bit to what I have said here. And lastly, if you had any understanding of the past event you're referring to you would know I was correcting the mistake of another government official. For which you should be grateful. Edited by Emperor Marx