honestly

Mister black

What's the point of cybernations if.you can go two weeks.with out getting.raided. just as I was.getting ready to donated.to the game as well. It's making me mad.that two nations can raid a.nation that just came.out.of.peace to collect. Can't I get a break. And it's always the same three.people that harass.me

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Conventional wisdom says join an established alliance, roughing it is inherently risky even without the risks of getting raided. That said, I've never needed tech, infra, or money to feel happy with my status in CN.

Also, this is probably meant for Open World RP.

I bet you won't.

Clearly you don't know how much I love klondike bars. 

UnknownSmurf, if Mister Black fills out the form provided on our forums, then we can get this wrapped up with no further bloodshed.

I'm sure it will be handled fairly for all involved parties... but I also think that is unfortunate because war is much too hard to come by it seems. 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

In these lean times even the upstart toadies are threadbare. 

Oh, your very own little mercy board, how funny.  3-nation zombie micro optionally protected by geriatric lulz nations seeks pubbie tears via kangaroo court that has more thought put into it than any other aspect of its minimal existence. 

Give me an Andromeda and Ephriam Grey, at least they had brains and a military.

In these lean times even the upstart toadies are threadbare. 

Oh, your very own little mercy board, how funny.  3-nation zombie micro optionally protected by geriatric lulz nations seeks pubbie tears via kangaroo court that has more thought put into it than any other aspect of its minimal existence. 

Give me an Andromeda and Ephriam Grey, at least they had brains and a military.

Good to see you have decided to grace us with your holy presence, oh exalted one.

It's good to see that your time in the ivory tower has resulted in you forgetting how the rest of the world operates.

Unlike the ruler you mentioned, I'm still here.

There comes a time to mess with people and there comes a time when those people are the ones that are the sole reason we still have this game. 

MisterBlack, I encoruage you go to an alliance and ask for protection if you wish to remain a sovereign alliance. If not, I would encourage you join a stronger alliance with treaties.

As long as an alliance has treaties, tech raiders are cowards.

EDIT: Seeing as it is Franz who is raiding and since he recently tried to get Echelon to kick me out so he could raid me, I'd like to offer you a chance to join Echelon. Switch to blue, and apply on our forums. 

Echelon Forums: http://www.echelonalliance.com/

Echelon Stats Page: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=10024

Echelon Wiki page: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Echelon (Learn more about us)

My Nation Link (If you need help, message me): http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=508447

Edited by Rotavele

Ok then, let's try something different. Mister Black, I noticed you've switched your AA again from The Dark Templar to The Imperial Remnant and have been raided by another nation (not affiliated with Lavender Town or me). Does anyone have the IRC channel of The Imperial Remnant to see if I can tie up these loose ends?

What's the point of cybernations if.you can go two weeks.with out getting.raided. just as I was.getting ready to donated.to the game as well. It's making me mad.that two nations can raid a.nation that just came.out.of.peace to collect. Can't I get a break. And it's always the same three.people that harass.me

Join Echelon as suggested or make sure your current AA will get you peace ASAP.  I'd recruit you, but Echelon needs the numbers, not to mention the tech deals.

I'll be happy to resolve this whole matter just as long as he does it through our new system. Need to work out all the kinks.

I can remember when people raided and didn't require the target to do paperwork afterward.  But hey, I'm old school like that.   <_<

I can remember when people raided and didn't require the target to do paperwork afterward.  But hey, I'm old school like that.   <_<

At the moment, I'm currently trying out the system yet I'll probably drop it as it seems to not be working as hoped. For the time being, Mister Black has not been hit by Lavender Town (to the best of my knowledge) for today so that I can work out an agreement with his alliance. As he is now at The Imperial Remnant, I am currently trying to get a hold of them.

At the moment, I'm currently trying out the system yet I'll probably drop it as it seems to not be working as hoped. For the time being, Mister Black has not been hit by Lavender Town (to the best of my knowledge) for today so that I can work out an agreement with his alliance. As he is now at The Imperial Remnant, I am currently trying to get a hold of them.

Fair enough.  Two nation alliances as a rule are no way to get through life, so hopefully he's learned something here.