honestly

Mister black

I know what you're trying to say but you are completely ineffectual in doing so. You have no understanding of how to employ "hypocritical" in a sentence, either since that word doesn't apply in the least bit to what I have said here. And lastly, if you had any understanding of the past event you're referring to you would know I was correcting the mistake of another government official. For which you should be grateful.

Not sure one can be grateful for their alliance getting rolled, although I do recall that "mistake" from your camp was about to get you rolled had you not come to your senses and backed off.

Your garbage comment was unwarranted and hypocritical, you're in here defending raiders? Raiding does create a loss and newer players are more prone to giving up. Garbage alliances raid newbies into nothing, instead of trying to get them in an alliance and helping them grow/sell tech.

It is you and your ilk that should be grateful that you're allowed to raid at all, raiding new nations wont net much, playing like that in SE is nothing short of instigating in the first place.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread makes me think that some old forum junkies parse the threads all day just to find discussions that give them some remote justification to throw a jab against some uninvolved party.

(This post may even be included in the lot! We're perverts, aren't we? :ehm: )

This thread makes me think that some old forum junkies parse the threads all day just to find discussions that give them some remote justification to throw a jab against some uninvolved party.

(This post may even be included in the lot! We're perverts, aren't we? :ehm: )

Hey, some things never change - majority of us still think tech raiders are awful

Edited by Starfox101

Hey, some things never change - majority of us still think tech raiders are awful

Hush, sweet Starfox. It'll all be over soon. The target pool is drying up unless you're below 5k NS. There's not much left to raid. Fighting against raiding was always futile, but now even more so. There isn't even a battlefield to fight over. :)

When I started playing this game back in 2009. After a few months of being a raider I settled down formed an alliance. I still continued to raid but on a cooler account. Knowing a lot.of people was great. But when you get nuked and raided over and over by the same person such as General chow Jack Layton and empire of man who are all such allies it gets old and make you want to delete.

When I started playing this game back in 2009. After a few months of being a raider I settled down formed an alliance. I still continued to raid but on a cooler account. Knowing a lot.of people was great. But when you get nuked and raided over and over by the same person such as General chow Jack Layton and empire of man who are all such allies it gets old and make you want to delete.

If you actually care about your nation that bad you should join GPA.