Agreed. Where is our Nuclear Defense Minister? Perhaps the threat of our nuclear supremacy will be enough to force this traiter to return our sacred Citrus.

Alas, he has slipped into PM so that we may not rain our Kaiser's justice upon him

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh if I join I will ve czar again, no negotiations. Yes or mo?

Return the Oranges you have stolen heathen, and lie prostrate before the Kaiser for mercy. Perhaps he, in his infinite wisdom, will allow you to return to TGE in the construction of the Great Pyramid.

You may take up the position of Paulus, leader of the 6th army until such a time that you prove yourself worthy of higher power.

After completing your labor on the Pyramid and obtaining Lord Kaiser's pardon of course.

Edited by Faroah

Oh if I join I will ve czar again, no negotiations. Yes or mo?

Don't give into the pressure of these puerile adolescents. You are the founder of the revolution, the savior of the German people, the face of the Empire. You should be our Kaiser, Knights111. Your vitriolic nature endows a certain fervor in your followers. We lurk in the shadows and work for you. We will do our best to remove the tyrannical and illegitimate Kaiser - Auctor. I've first hand experience with Auctor and his manipulative ways. Fear not, other have come to realize this as well. Knights111, be our leader once more. Fight against this absurdity. Realize your importance in this universe. Your life means much more than these rebellious peasants. Watch as they splinter and bicker about positions. Their burgeoning bureaucracy will lead to their destruction. Be prepared for the warning, Knights111. When I signal you, you shall sweep in and once again assume your rightful position as our Glorious Leader. You will lead us out of ruin and assert our rightful position as a force to be reckoned with.  

HAIL KAISER KNIGHTS111 FIRST OF HIS NAME, DEFENDER OF HUMANITY, VANGUARD AGAINST FOREIGNERS, PROTECTOR OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE 

Don't give into the pressure of these puerile adolescents. You are the founder of the revolution, the savior of the German people, the face of the Empire. You should be our Kaiser, Knights111. Your vitriolic nature endows a certain fervor in your followers. We lurk in the shadows and work for you. We will do our best to remove the tyrannical and illegitimate Kaiser - Auctor. I've first hand experience with Auctor and his manipulative ways. Fear not, other have come to realize this as well. Knights111, be our leader once more. Fight against this absurdity. Realize your importance in this universe. Your life means much more than these rebellious peasants. Watch as they splinter and bicker about positions. Their burgeoning bureaucracy will lead to their destruction. Be prepared for the warning, Knights111. When I signal you, you shall sweep in and once again assume your rightful position as our Glorious Leader. You will lead us out of ruin and assert our rightful position as a force to be reckoned with.  

HAIL KAISER KNIGHTS111 FIRST OF HIS NAME, DEFENDER OF HUMANITY, VANGUARD AGAINST FOREIGNERS, PROTECTOR OF THE GERMAN PEOPLE 

Hello, and Thank You. I am sorry for acting out. But together we shall form a group, us as royals, and we shall show strength and will together. If you accept, I will hereby form the... BROTHERHOOD OF KINGS! and we shall start with a treaty. contact me in-game if you accept, we must not reveal our plans to our first enemy...

Oh wow. You've taken up league with Baskan? I knew you were a traitor, but I had no idea what depths you were willing to sink to. I don't know why I placed so much trust in you in the first place; you're clearly one of [i]them[/i].

Hello, and Thank You. I am sorry for acting out. But together we shall form a group, us as royals, and we shall show strength and will together. If you accept, I will hereby form the... BROTHERHOOD OF KINGS! and we shall start with a treaty. contact me in-game if you accept, we must not reveal our plans to our first enemy...

so then you admit that you are the illegitimate Kaiser of The German Empire! You try to form another alliance and destroy all that my Kaiser has created. We German people will do all we can to protect our Kaiser. Your Brotherhood of Kings are naught but a cesspool of usurpers and heathens unworthy of even mentioning our Kaiser. The Lord shall protect our Kaiser Auctor, for he is with us.

27266.jpg

so then you admit that you are the illegitimate Kaiser of The German Empire! You try to form another alliance and destroy all that my Kaiser has created. We German people will do all we can to protect our Kaiser. Your Brotherhood of Kings are naught but a cesspool of usurpers and heathens unworthy of even mentioning our Kaiser. The Lord shall protect our Kaiser Auctor, for he is with us.

27266.jpg

Our great Kaiser Knights111 has showed his humbleness and modesty - something your false leader doesn't possess. He set up a Brotherhood of Kings - one that emphasizes equality instead of arbitrary nuances in titles for your so called 'empire.' When the time comes, your meaningless title may reinforce your hubris, but your blood will be spilled over your narcissism. Auctor and his cronies will undergo a thousand hells before retribution is finally paid back. Kaiser Knights111 will rightfully claim his title and you will grovel at the feet of your new master. 

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DESK OF THE BELOVED CZAR IN SERVICE OF OUR DEAR KAISER

Let it be known that he who is known as "Knights111" as committed treason against The German Empire and our Kaiser. We call upon our allies to begin economic and military sanctions until he surrenders and admits to the supremacy of the Kaiser.  Anyone who supports him shall be similarly treated as a traitor.

Hail the Kaiser.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER MISSIVE FROM THE CHURCH OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE

Brothers of The German Empire. We are saddened today by the sudden but inevitable betrayal of our Kaiser by the traitorous Knights111 and his rebellious rabble, The Brotherhood of Kings. At the same time we look forward to every able bodied citizen of our Great Empire standing forward and marching to victory against the rebel threat in the name of Kaiser Auctor (Lord Protect Him). As you march to the front, many of you never to return to our Fatherland again know that The Church sends with you her prayers and Blessings. For The Empire! For Germany! For Kaiser Auctor! Lord protect Kaiser Auctor.

ANOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER NOTHER MISSIVE FROM THE CHURCH OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE

Brothers of The German Empire. We are saddened today by the sudden but inevitable betrayal of our Kaiser by the traitorous Knights111 and his rebellious rabble, The Brotherhood of Kings. At the same time we look forward to every able bodied citizen of our Great Empire standing forward and marching to victory against the rebel threat in the name of Kaiser Auctor (Lord Protect Him). As you march to the front, many of you never to return to our Fatherland again know that The Church sends with you her prayers and Blessings. For The Empire! For Germany! For Kaiser Auctor! Lord protect Kaiser Auctor.

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE GOOD GUYS IN THIS HISTORICAL GREAT WAR V

Hello, traitors of the TGE. commiting treason, i realize. You Know, There is a price on your head all through planet bob as treason has now rocked towards you. If you surrender your god, Kaiser Auctor, to us, the only consequence will be Z.I. by the order of the Brotherhood of Kings. United as Brothers, We Stand Until Death!

I never thought my fellow germans would turn on me the way they did, because of all this. BUT this is not personal, as the BOK is claiming you as traitors to your own people and now we are after you, as we would do to any nation that has been betrayed. I am here on official business, so please, cooperate. First of all, your Pharoah is stupid because i never stole any oranges. Second, the BOK is banishing the return of TGE on the grounds of treason, betrayal, spyware, and threatening the peace with nuclear weapons. That leaves us with either punishing the shamed Kaiser to a nations life of Z.I., or demolishing the entire alliance in a Great War V. Finally, the statement above is totally false. TGE is a failure. You are not brothers, you have no teamwork whatsoever. Also, you are not sadened, because you are the ones who started this conflict, idiots. In fact, you are no better than the old TGE, because all you people want is to flex your muscles in war, which was the very reason of the disbandment of TGE.

Another nother Announcement from Nuclear Defense Minister

Knights11 has spoken Ill of our beloved Kaiser and with that must not be allowed ro live any longer. Tonight the TGE prepares for one of the longest wars in the history of the planet. To Knights11 and his traitor friend, Baskan, get ready because we are coming.

Edited by killjoy123

Another nother Announcement from Nuclear Defense Minister

Knights11 has spoken Ill of our beloved Kaiser and with that must not be allowed ro live any longer. Tonight the TGE prepares for one of the longest wars in the history of the planet. To Knights11 and his traitor friend, Baskan, get ready because we are coming.

Listen, i know you love God Kaiser, but c'mon! You are idiots by saying that i started this. If you didn't want war, then you would not have started that big weep for help. listen, you want to prove yourselves? Well guess what, you have no reason to do this. FREEDOM OF FREAKIN SPEECH!

A NOTE FROM THE GRAND MOFF OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE

In support of our Kaiser, Auctor, hallowed be his name, the Mofference, as led by myself, the Grand Moff, have recognized that Knights111 has declared himself in open rebellion against the throne and will be treated as such. The Mofference, with command over every Star Destroyer available in the German Empire, will seek to wipe out any and all who support the preposterous claim Knights111 puts before us.

Long live the Kaiser!

A NOTE FROM THE GRAND MOFF OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE

In support of our Kaiser, Auctor, hallowed be his name, the Mofference, as led by myself, the Grand Moff, have recognized that Knights111 has declared himself in open rebellion against the throne and will be treated as such. The Mofference, with command over every Star Destroyer available in the German Empire, will seek to wipe out any and all who support the preposterous claim Knights111 puts before us.

Long live the Kaiser!

IT IS ONLY A REBELLION IF I AM PART OF THE ALLIANCE!HAHAHAHA!

Ah, but you cannot have a great Empire without a contingent of Spehs Muhrines to defend it. I, ForSparta, and my companies of brothers pledge service to The German Empire. Defend the throne, at all costs!

Wow you people are stupid. Have you not read the entire thread to see who the good guys are?

Ah, but you cannot have a great Empire without a contingent of Spehs Muhrines to defend it. I, ForSparta, and my companies of brothers pledge service to The German Empire. Defend the throne, at all costs!

As Quartermaster of The German Empire, Protector of the Citrus and Defender of the Fruit, I shall make sure that your troops who fight for our Kaiser Auctor shall be properly fed.