An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

NewOPWarFlag.png

Before the Official DoW....I nice little thoughtful poem.

We know it's just a game.
And it's just for fun.
Remember this..we tell ourselves, it's
Rediculous to let it even bother us.
I just can't help it sometimes though.
Or maybe it's just time for things to be take their course.
Rediculous not to get over things from last round? Maybe.
Sometimes actions have consequences.

Because of this, tonight OP goes to war.
Leave all the crying behind.
Other options were considered.
Warriors were the easy choice.

Go now, buy some nukes and stock up on troops.
Order up a navy....you'll need it.
Another War....but this one is special.
Tonight we'll extract some revenge.
So don't cry down declare....this one is for real.

-An original Poem by Halushki.
______

I feel so smart now.

All that said...

We don't like Warriors much and aren't fond of their actions against us and in general.

There's not much love.

ORDO PARADOXIA DECLARES WAR ON WARRIORS.

Funny-Goat-32.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good match up and should be a fun war. I thought it would have been funner had we posted a joint announcement today telling everyone to stayed tuned (like we had a joint operation planned) and then two days later smashing into each other, but this works too. It was a logical choice for both of us.

+3 ex War Doves. 

Will more War Doves join this fight? Just wondering.

This is not a free-for-all. The following War Doves will be participating in this conflict.

-Samwise (myself obviously)

-Maximum

-TJack75

-SurenGal

-Kurdanak

Everyone else in War Doves has been ordered to stay out of this conflict, and will do so. If anyone not on that above list is attacked, the attackers will be countered. 

One of the WD's attacking is even their leader. Burn them to the ground tW as I know you will. :smug:

:wub:  Someone has a crush on me. 

No offense but am I the only one watching these same group of alliances toss in an extra amount of nations to I guess you could say "even the tables" just a thought that experience should take into effect as well. You guys are assuming every member of tw is "elite" so instead of tossing an alliance as a whole that could match the numbers up you take certain experienced players to join in(usually ones extremely active and always update hitting) just an observation so don't flip shit, it's just what I'm seeing lately.

That stuff don't matter, mate. We will fight OP and War Doves.

Everyone else in War Doves has been ordered to stay out of this conflict, and will do so. If anyone not on that above list is attacked, the attackers will be countered. 

I get the feeling sometimes you struggle with the "big picture" concept.

No offense but am I the only one watching these same group of alliances toss in an extra amount of nations to I guess you could say "even the tables" just a thought that experience should take into effect as well. You guys are assuming every member of tw is "elite" so instead of tossing an alliance as a whole that could match the numbers up you take certain experienced players to join in(usually ones extremely active and always update hitting) just an observation so don't flip !@#$, it's just what I'm seeing lately.

2/5 of those nations on that list were not online at update last night, and of the ones that were, one is new to CN. 

That stuff don't matter, mate. We will fight OP and War Doves.

If that's what Warriors wants, then so be it. 

2/5 of those nations on that list were not online at update last night, and of the ones that were, one is new to CN. 

If that's what Warriors wants, then so be it. 

The "opportunist" WD's at it again.

The "opportunist" WD's at it again.

You're an idiot. I specifically said that we only planned to use 5 WD's in this war, and those 5 aren't even all top tier. If Warriors wants to engage the rest of War Doves as well, that is Warriors decision, and War Doves will defend themselves.

what samwise speaks is the truth. Their 5 nations were added for balance and not all top tier nations as someone suggested.

lol, and your word means what exactly?  Don't get me wrong, we wanted to war with you and any friends you wanted to bring, which is why we approached you with the idea of starting a war on a set date and having fun with the pre-announcement.  I'm just not sure what you hoped to accomplish by the subterfuge; pretending to think over the idea or even plan a joint war and then do the "surprise" hit.  I mean, I get the tactical advantage to doing it that way and am not shocked that OP would do it, but that is short-sighted imo.  I am happy for the war, but a little disappointed we couldn't have had more fun with the build up.

Edited by TBRaiders

lol, and your word means what exactly?  Don't get me wrong, we wanted to war with you and any friends you wanted to bring, which is why we approached you with the idea of starting a war on a set date and having fun with the pre-announcement.  I'm just not sure what you hoped to accomplish by the subterfuge; pretending to think over the idea or even plan a joint war and then do the "surprise" hit.  I mean, I get the tactical advantage to doing it that way and am not shocked that OP would do it, but that is short-sighted imo.  I am happy for the war, but a little disappointed we couldn't have had more fun with the build up.

No subterfuge intended this war was set to happen by the events of last round.

But in regards to you approaching me with the idea, we planned this war 2 weeks ago. Edited by paul711

I am happy for the war, but a little disappointed we couldn't have had more fun with the build up.

If you prefer more fun - ie a more equal fight, why didn't approach you Citadel so we could've built up, albeit without your nukes? Hypocrisy? Non-truth? New TBRaiders here?

No subterfuge intended this war was set to happen by the events of last round.

But in regards to you approaching me with the idea, we planned this war 2 weeks ago.

You could have just ignored me or told me not happening instead of all the chat. 11 days ago we were fighting Citadel. You probably were discussing the minimum amount of time post war you could hit us, but wasn't quite in the planning stage yet.