An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

I'll sum it up for you.  You don't understand the game play and your track record of repeated failures and making enemies for no reason except your own narcissistic obsession for attention has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt - and you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who disagrees.  As for "poop-throwing" it would be redundant because to throw poop at you would be doing a disservice to the poop.  Now kindly vacate this debate before you make things worse for yourself, if that's even possible anymore.

Your "butthurt" gets stronger by the post :smug:

If it'll shut the fools up, I'm all for it.

Yet, your always the one starting and prolonging the "Poop throwing." At least with the WD's its discussing TE tactics, your attacks seem to always go personal. I still don't even know why your complaining, did I hurt your friends that bad?
 Like I said your motives seem to be to "kiss!@#" and defend those i call out their immoral and underhand game play moves on. But I also think you just crave attention as well.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an element called "loyalty" when it comes to friends.  Seeing as you have none here, the fact that the concept of loyalty is completely beyond your comprehension is not surprising in the slightest.

There is also the factor of your incorrigible noob-ism.  The factor of alliance hopping because people get fed up of your shit very, very quickly.  The factor that you pick fights for no reason whatsoever (at least, not logical ones) and then go all chickenshit mode when someone calls you on it.

There is an element called "loyalty" when it comes to friends.  Seeing as you have none here, the fact that the concept of loyalty is completely beyond your comprehension is not surprising in the slightest.

There is also the factor of your incorrigible noob-ism.  The factor of alliance hopping because people get fed up of your !@#$ very, very quickly.  The factor that you pick fights for no reason whatsoever (at least, not logical ones) and then go all chicken!@#$ mode when someone calls you on it.

Loyalty? Really? Is that the best you can do? People do get fed up with me but that's no secret, you and your friends are probably the most obsessed club fans. I've only switched alliances once and that was from Skaro to the Misfits. My TE journey starts with me finding an alliance that is right for me. If that's a crime in your book then go and tell someone who cares. I left Skaro on good terms and HD can vouch for that.

Loyalty? Really? Is that the best you can do? People do get fed up with me but that's no secret, you and your friends are probably the most obsessed club fans. I've only switched alliances once and that was from Skaro to the Misfits. My TE journey starts with me finding an alliance that is right for me. If that's a crime in your book then go and tell someone who cares. I left Skaro on good terms and HD can vouch for that.

I'll talk to HDSupreme about that myself later to verify.  Seems to me that "good terms" is simply double-talk for you being a liability to his whole alliance and HDSupreme, being a wise and experienced leader, didn't want to be rude to you.  You probably weren't around for this debacle but, for your current AA, Swazz was a liability to Misfits... shoes you seem intent on filling and already well on your way to doing.

And don't be so certain you understand the concept of loyalty the way you say we do.  NDO has declared war on War Doves, Hellas and NDO have fought - hell, we've fought just about everyone.  Believe it or not it's entirely possible to have friendship during warfare in a game environment like this.  And plenty of people care what I have to say - you don't, and that's your choice - but refusing to listen to sound advice whether it's from me or anyone else is stupid no matter how hard you try to spin it and the consequences you bear for it are yours to own no matter how much you try to pin it on "Big Bad Nick GhostWolf" or whoever gets the next badge of honor of being your personal boogeyman.

I'll talk to HDSupreme about that myself later to verify.  Seems to me that "good terms" is simply double-talk for you being a liability to his whole alliance and HDSupreme, being a wise and experienced leader, didn't want to be rude to you.  You probably weren't around for this debacle but, for your current AA, Swazz was a liability to Misfits... shoes you seem intent on filling and already well on your way to doing.

And don't be so certain you understand the concept of loyalty the way you say we do.  NDO has declared war on War Doves, Hellas and NDO have fought - hell, we've fought just about everyone.  Believe it or not it's entirely possible to have friendship during warfare in a game environment like this.  And plenty of people care what I have to say - you don't, and that's your choice - but refusing to listen to sound advice whether it's from me or anyone else is stupid no matter how hard you try to spin it and the consequences you bear for it are yours to own no matter how much you try to pin it on "Big Bad Nick GhostWolf" or whoever gets the next badge of honor of being your personal boogeyman.

Why do you even care so much? Are you really going to resort to using my history to try and hurt me? I must have really got a few nerves if your that desperate to get me back :smug:  And what makes you think i care what you ask HD? That is all done and dusted as far as me and HD are concerned. Your trying to find reasons to get me back for all the "butt hurt" I've caused you where there is no reasons. Keep searching.

Your trying to give me advice? It sounds more like your trying to tell me to "shut up or this will happen." What you forget is this is a war game and I'm playing to war so no need to talk about it, just do it. Maybe you get scared to go to war which is why you assume I'm scared/worried about it, then you ain't playing the game right. Here is some advice for you, the reason why I have a war chest is so i can go to war and after the war i can re-buy everything i lost.  This is why war doesn't scare me, note that down as advice from me.

Why do you even care so much? Are you really going to resort to using my history to try and hurt me? I must have really got a few nerves if your that desperate to get me back :smug:  And what makes you think i care what you ask HD? That is all done and dusted as far as me and HD are concerned. Your trying to find reasons to get me back for all the "butt hurt" I've caused you where there is no reasons. Keep searching.

Your trying to give me advice? It sounds more like your trying to tell me to "shut up or this will happen." What you forget is this is a war game and I'm playing to war so no need to talk about it, just do it. Maybe you get scared to go to war which is why you assume I'm scared/worried about it, then you ain't playing the game right. Here is some advice for you, the reason why I have a war chest is so i can go to war and after the war i can re-buy everything i lost.  This is why war doesn't scare me, note that down as advice from me.

You mean like that $4,000 (or whatever it was, I heard about it third-hand) "warchest" that you had after you blew your rebuild cost before you even made it out of anarchy?  And as for the "shut up or this will happen"... I could care less if you speak, but the ceaseless complaining and acting like you know something (you don't) is what's getting on my - and many others' - nerves.  And the "or else this will happen" - go look at your own war history screen if you want a fine bunch of examples of the "or else" part.  I'm starting to regret calling Auditore off you.

(edit - 75 hours of work in the last week will result in typos)

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

You mean like that $4,000 (or whatever it was, I heard about it third-hand) "warchest" that you had after you blew your rebuild cost before you even made it out of anarchy?  And as for the "shut up or this will happen"... I could care less if you speak, but the ceaseless complaining and acting like you know something (you don't) is what's getting on my - and many others' - nerves.  And the "or else this will happen" - go look at your own war history screen if you want a fine bunch of examples of the "or else" part.  I'm starting to regret calling Auditore off you.

(edit - 75 hours of work in the last week will result in typos)

I still entered that first round war with over 20mil. After buying another 450 spies, max spy ops on 6 targets every day and various other war expenses take its toll, all in all I was happy to finish the war with just over 8 mil. I rebuilt and a trade partner deletes leaving me unable to collect until the next day. That trade gave the radiation clean up BR which reduces nuclear anarchy effects by 1 day. My bad luck there but it taught me a valuable lesson about what i need out of an AA and that is of many things reliability or members not deleting on you in such a crucial time. I believe if i had collected then the WD/NDO attacks on me would not have happened as they hit me hard after a spy ops told them i had no WC. They pounced on the opportunity to hurt me and while the lowest of the low scum moves and then they put salt on the wound by making up stories about me spying on their members for days after the war. This was a bs story to justify their attacks on me. Perhaps they were getting spied on but could not produce any evidence it was me. Skaro had over 60 nations and out of all of them it was me spying WD. NDO hit me but i assumed i must have spied them to and after discussions with RoadRash i immediately sent peace to see not long after samwise takes that war slot. WD leaders didn't even bring it to HD about the spying going on. If they had HD would have made an announcement to all of Skaro about ceasing all spy ops to WD's but it didn't happen because no one knew it was going on or it just wasn't happening at all.

I still entered that first round war with over 20mil. After buying another 450 spies, max spy ops on 6 targets every day and various other war expenses take its toll, all in all I was happy to finish the war with just over 8 mil. I rebuilt and a trade partner deletes leaving me unable to collect until the next day. That trade gave the radiation clean up BR which reduces nuclear anarchy effects by 1 day. My bad luck there but it taught me a valuable lesson about what i need out of an AA and that is of many things reliability or members not deleting on you in such a crucial time. I believe if i had collected then the WD/NDO attacks on me would not have happened as they hit me hard after a spy ops told them i had no WC. They pounced on the opportunity to hurt me and while the lowest of the low scum moves and then they put salt on the wound by making up stories about me spying on their members for days after the war. This was a bs story to justify their attacks on me. Perhaps they were getting spied on but could not produce any evidence it was me. Skaro had over 60 nations and out of all of them it was me spying WD. NDO hit me but i assumed i must have spied them to and after discussions with RoadRash i immediately sent peace to see not long after samwise takes that war slot. WD leaders didn't even bring it to HD about the spying going on. If they had HD would have made an announcement to all of Skaro about ceasing all spy ops to WD's but it didn't happen because no one knew it was going on or it just wasn't happening at all.

How many times do I have to tell you that I ordered Auditore to accept the peace?  No one - and I mean NO ONE - was made aware within NDO's government of any talk you may have had with RoadRash in either IRC or our off-site forums (which would be the FIRST place such a discussion would go under review) so quit trying to sully RoadRash's name to justify your own stupidity and cowardice.  You're spinning history to make yourself look good and you know it (and you're failing miserably) and there isn't a shred of intellectual honesty in ANYTHING you just painstakingly textwalled.  HD WAS made aware that WD - as well as possibly Hellas - was going to target you almost a day in advance and you are welcome to contact either War Doves, Hellas, or HDSupreme if you don't believe me.  It's called due dilligence and you've just demonstrated that you don't even know what that means.

How many times do I have to tell you that I ordered Auditore to accept the peace?  No one - and I mean NO ONE - was made aware within NDO's government of any talk you may have had with RoadRash in either IRC or our off-site forums (which would be the FIRST place such a discussion would go under review) so quit trying to sully RoadRash's name to justify your own stupidity and cowardice.  You're spinning history to make yourself look good and you know it (and you're failing miserably) and there isn't a shred of intellectual honesty in ANYTHING you just painstakingly textwalled.  HD WAS made aware that WD - as well as possibly Hellas - was going to target you almost a day in advance and you are welcome to contact either War Doves, Hellas, or HDSupreme if you don't believe me.  It's called due dilligence and you've just demonstrated that you don't even know what that means.

RoadRash handled it like a true leader which is why i respect him and not you. After our discussion he said he'd make Auditore send peace. That was all i needed to hear from a credible NDO member as i knew it would eventually be peaced out and while i can see you taking the credit, that war was peaced out.

Hellas to? To me its just all noise until i see action.  I was hit not long after a intel spy ops showed i had no WC. That was the motive right there but i'm sure your bias will continue to make you to blind to see.

RoadRash handled it like a true leader which is why i respect him and not you. After our discussion he said he'd make Auditore send peace. That was all i needed to hear from a credible NDO member as i knew it would eventually be peaced out and while i can see you taking the credit, that war was peaced out.

Hellas to? To me its just all noise until i see action.  I was hit not long after a intel spy ops showed i had no WC. That was the motive right there but i'm sure your bias will continue to make you to blind to see.

I will of course get permission from Hellas' leadership to pm you the logs that they intended to hit you - which, I'm sure they'll provide.  As for your "not respecting me" - I honestly do not care.  It would be irrational to expect respect from those who show flagrant disrespect towards practically everyone they interact with unless they're toadying up for attention or protection.  I care about results - you do not deliver them.  I care about useful contributions to discussion - you do not provide this.  I'm not the one with the problem here, Daenerys, and until you realize that it's your behavior and your attitude that are giving everyone a headache, don't expect anything to change except more wars you cannot win, more alliances letting you go, and more consequences for your own abysmally poor choices.

I believe I have repeated myself enough now; I will give you time to mull over what I - and many, many others - have said... but I hold little hope that anything of value will sink into that overinflated ego of yours.  There is a reason why alliance leader after alliance leader keeps giving you negative feedback but, since you believe yourself to be the sole keeper of the truth, it seems to fall on deaf ears.  It's a shame really - I've personally taken noobs and turned them into world-class fighters in this game but if you refuse to be teachable and accept feedback, even if you don't like hearing it... your career in TE was doomed before it even started until YOU make the changes you need to make.

With that, I bid thee adieu.  I know this is unlikely to happen given your conduct and the consequences that occur due to it, but at least TRY to be within my range come the end of the round so I can have the pleasure of ZI'ing you.

Also, is that you spying my nukes? Your "butt hurt" must be unbearable!

My god, you can't even do math right.  I am not in your NS range to declare war - that means I'm not in your NS range to make spy ops.  Your lack of understanding of the game mechanics is literally breathtaking.

Also, if Hellas was going to hit me to, it makes the WD's spy excuse even more ridiculous. I've noticed I'm not the only one who's been calling them liars lately.

Really? Can't you give me a break and for one night not flame or bait a response from me? The fact of the matter is, Causticity is a perfect example of someone who can come in here and yell a bunch of garbage and people like you will eat it up without once considering his credibility or motive.

Edited by Samwise

I will of course get permission from Hellas' leadership to pm you the logs that they intended to hit you - which, I'm sure they'll provide.  As for your "not respecting me" - I honestly do not care.  It would be irrational to expect respect from those who show flagrant disrespect towards practically everyone they interact with unless they're toadying up for attention or protection.  I care about results - you do not deliver them.  I care about useful contributions to discussion - you do not provide this.  I'm not the one with the problem here, Daenerys, and until you realize that it's your behavior and your attitude that are giving everyone a headache, don't expect anything to change except more wars you cannot win, more alliances letting you go, and more consequences for your own abysmally poor choices.

I believe I have repeated myself enough now; I will give you time to mull over what I - and many, many others - have said... but I hold little hope that anything of value will sink into that overinflated ego of yours.  There is a reason why alliance leader after alliance leader keeps giving you negative feedback but, since you believe yourself to be the sole keeper of the truth, it seems to fall on deaf ears.  It's a shame really - I've personally taken noobs and turned them into world-class fighters in this game but if you refuse to be teachable and accept feedback, even if you don't like hearing it... your career in TE was doomed before it even started until YOU make the changes you need to make.

With that, I bid thee adieu.  I know this is unlikely to happen given your conduct and the consequences that occur due to it, but at least TRY to be within my range come the end of the round so I can have the pleasure of ZI'ing you.

For starters, you can quit pretending everyone is against me or are you on a crusade to have everyone against me? Either way I doubt it'll work considering many of you have far more enemies than me. As long as alliances keep making making underhand and immoral moves to dogpile those they don't like then I'll continue to give them head aches. Also don't you ever get tired of bragging about what you know and can do? I really don't think anyone cares but i could be wrong.

My god, you can't even do math right.  I am not in your NS range to declare war - that means I'm not in your NS range to make spy ops.  Your lack of understanding of the game mechanics is literally breathtaking.

I actually never cared to check your nation, it was just a question.

Really? Can't you give me a break and for one night not flame or bait a response from me? The fact of the matter is, Causticity is a perfect example of someone who can come in here and yell a bunch of garbage and people like you will eat it up without once considering his credibility or motive.

I'm actually over that whole thing and would prefer it not be bought back up again. The person who now feels the need to get himself involved and re-debate it again wasn't even involved with it. He's just desperate to use anything against me now. I believed all of what Causticity said and why wouldn't i considering you put me through something similar? The writings on the wall so what he said also made sense. I wouldn't speak to much of credibility as WD's have very little from me.

For starters, you can quit pretending everyone is against me or are you on a crusade to have everyone against me? Either way I doubt it'll work considering many of you have far more enemies than me. As long as alliances keep making making underhand and immoral moves to dogpile those they don't like then I'll continue to give them head aches. Also don't you ever get tired of bragging about what you know and can do? I really don't think anyone cares but i could be wrong.

I actually never cared to check your nation, it was just a question.

Not everyone is against you - only the people you flame and troll.  Which is pretty much everyone.

As for not checking my nation - remember what I said about "due diligence"?  Are you so paranoid that you think I would waste a couple hundred grand spying away a nuke you don't even know how to use - even if I were in range to do so?  You pose no threat to me so why waste the time or take the risk?  Do you even think to ask yourself these questions?

As for bragging rights - in the quoted text in which you made that assertion, please point out to me where this "bragging" occurred along with your rationale for why it constitutes bragging.  I'm all ears.

edit - oh, and take your time.  i have to poop and it might be a minute.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

Not everyone is against you - only the people you flame and troll.  Which is pretty much everyone.

As for not checking my nation - remember what I said about "due diligence"?  Are you so paranoid that you think I would waste a couple hundred grand spying away a nuke you don't even know how to use - even if I were in range to do so?  You pose no threat to me so why waste the time or take the risk?  Do you even think to ask yourself these questions?

As for bragging rights - in the quoted text in which you made that assertion, please point out to me where this "bragging" occurred along with your rationale for why it constitutes bragging.  I'm all ears.

edit - oh, and take your time.  i have to poop and it might be a minute.

Like i said i only asked a question, you don't have to get all up set about it. I know your really sensitive and obviously desperate but why you have to talk so much bs to make a point that doesn't even matter. One minute we're debating me and Wd's and now you want to whine and cry about my question asking you if you spied me. Seriously? Do you even think before you type?

"I've personally taken noobs and turned them into world-class fighters in this game"

Brag more?

I'm actually over that whole thing and would prefer it not be bought back up again. The person who now feels the need to get himself involved and re-debate it again wasn't even involved with it. He's just desperate to use anything against me now. I believed all of what Causticity said and why wouldn't i considering you put me through something similar? The writings on the wall so what he said also made sense. I wouldn't speak to much of credibility as WD's have very little from me.

At this point, I'd think we were doing something wrong if we did have your approval. 

Like i said i only asked a question, you don't have to get all up set about it. I know your really sensitive and obviously desperate but why you have to talk so much bs to make a point that doesn't even matter. One minute we're debating me and Wd's and now you want to whine and cry about my question asking you if you spied me. Seriously? Do you even think before you type?

"I've personally taken noobs and turned them into world-class fighters in this game"

Brag more?

That, in essence, is the purpose of a leader.  To take people who are new to the game and offer them guidance and support so they can go from noob, to valuable assets to their alliance and themselves, and potentially leaders themselves.  What you call "bragging" is in reality confirmation that I take my responsibilities seriously and I do them well.  I would not be in a leadership role if I did not.  the New Desolate Order - as well as most alliances that succeed - have had successions of quality leaders with big shoes to fill.  Even former enemies - Rayvon comes to mind, given the recent SE war - display these same leadership qualities and have thus earned their position of respect through execution of their duties.  Hence one of my personal mottos - "Respect a formidable opponent."  You are neither respectful nor formidable.

I suppose that's all moonspeak to you though, because you have no concept of accountability or responsibility whatsoever and you've demonstrated that in every post you've made that I've had the misfortune of reading.  What's worse is that for me - and everyone else - the "damage" is limited to just having to hear someone with their head up their ass but the worst part of all is that you're completely unaware of it.  I'd sooner take buckaroo13 under my wing than you; at least he had a good attitude.

At this point, I'd think we were doing something wrong if we did have your approval. 

I am inclined to agree.

You'd be doing it right if you did.

That, in essence, is the purpose of a leader.  To take people who are new to the game and offer them guidance and support so they can go from noob, to valuable assets to their alliance and themselves, and potentially leaders themselves.  What you call "bragging" is in reality confirmation that I take my responsibilities seriously and I do them well.  I would not be in a leadership role if I did not.  the New Desolate Order - as well as most alliances that succeed - have had successions of quality leaders with big shoes to fill.  Even former enemies - Rayvon comes to mind, given the recent SE war - display these same leadership qualities and have thus earned their position of respect through execution of their duties.  Hence one of my personal mottos - "Respect a formidable opponent."  You are neither respectful nor formidable.

I suppose that's all moonspeak to you though, because you have no concept of accountability or responsibility whatsoever and you've demonstrated that in every post you've made that I've had the misfortune of reading.  What's worse is that for me - and everyone else - the "damage" is limited to just having to hear someone with their head up their ass but the worst part of all is that you're completely unaware of it.  I'd sooner take buckaroo13 under my wing than you; at least he had a good attitude.

I am inclined to agree.

I wasn't saying anything negative about you taking noobs and turning them into world class fighters. I was just pointing out your need to brag about it when it has nothing to do with anything other than the fact you have a obsession for telling me how great you are and why i should listen to you.

Do you seriously believe the non-sense you sprout has anything to do with anything we're discussing? First, your talking about SE in the TE forums and I think your saying you respect rayvon for in his actions in the SE war? Wow! Really? And next your talking about some bukaroo guy or something as if i should know who your talking about. Who are you going to tell me about next that is irrelevant?

You'd be doing it right if you did.

I wasn't saying anything negative about you taking noobs and turning them into world class fighters. I was just pointing out your need to brag about it when it has nothing to do with anything other than the fact you have a obsession for telling me how great you are and why i should listen to you.

Do you seriously believe the non-sense you sprout has anything to do with anything we're discussing? First, your talking about SE in the TE forums and I think your saying you respect rayvon for in his actions in the SE war? Wow! Really? And next your talking about some bukaroo guy or something as if i should know who your talking about. Who are you going to tell me about next that is irrelevant?

Except, all of these things are relevant.

1. I am certainly not the only person to call you out on your incessant !@#$%^&* and you know it.

2. Speaking highly of someone as an example to learn from - whom you've already blocked because you're too immature to take criticism - is a good thing, not a bad thing.

3. I was a noob once too.  The difference between you and I is that I was teachable and willing to admit when I was wrong.  You have not displayed this capability once.

4. If you had an attention span that went anywhere outside your own obsession for starting pointless fights just to feel better about yourself, there's no way you could have missed the buckaroo13 series of events - especially considering he was in TE during your own very limited tenure.

5. You need to see a competent psychiatrist.

Edit - furthermore, if we did things **your way** as you implied to Samwise, everyone in this game would ragequit because nobody would have any idea what they were doing.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf