An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

Except, all of these things are relevant.

1. I am certainly not the only person to call you out on your incessant !@#$%^&* and you know it.

2. Speaking highly of someone as an example to learn from - whom you've already blocked because you're too immature to take criticism - is a good thing, not a bad thing.

3. I was a noob once too.  The difference between you and I is that I was teachable and willing to admit when I was wrong.  You have not displayed this capability once.

4. If you had an attention span that went anywhere outside your own obsession for starting pointless fights just to feel better about yourself, there's no way you could have missed the buckaroo13 series of events - especially considering he was in TE during your own very limited tenure.

5. You need to see a competent psychiatrist.

I know your not the only one but do you really think i care?

rayvon started being nothing but a troll so he is the first and only on my ignore list. That feud never started in TE but he bought it here.

Why do i need a teacher and what was i wrong about again?

Well, unfortunately for me i never saw this bukaroo13 play or post.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rayvon started being nothing but a troll so he is the first and only on my ignore list. That feud never started in TE but he bought it here.

No, I don't think you care.  And that's precisely the problem.  If you don't care, you won't succeed.  Plain and simple.  Learn to care, or vacate the game and go piss off some other poor community.

Rayvon is an alliance leader with more experience than me, in matters of greater importance too.

You've already alienated most people who would be willing to teach you.  Some of the basics would be simple observational skills (accusing me of spying a nuke without even bothering to check if it was even possible - I mean come on, really?).  Another area you could stand to learn the basics on would be approaching people with respect.  I already know you're gonna turn that one around on me and say I've disrespected you - and I have.  You've earned every bit of my ire and frankly I've held back on some of things I've wanted to say.  One thing you definitely need to lose is this idea that you are awesome at this game.  You're not the worst I've ever seen - I would say "nearing average" would be an accurate assessment of your game skills - but you are limited by the fact that you simply refuse to be teachable.  Still, you have no room to be calling ANYONE a noob - especially people such as paul711, Rayvon, Samwise, Kurdanak, or myself (and don't even TRY denying that you have).  You could stand to improve on your interpersonal skills as well - simply being friendly and respectful will go a long way towards repairing your severely damaged reputation.  And this paragraph is just for starters, Daenerys - you've dug yourself a deep grave and it will take time for people to take you seriously again.

As for you not seeing buckaroo13's antics, that goes towards - once again - simply not paying attention.  At least his shenanigans were entertaining.

This is the last advice I'm going to give you.  Take it or leave it, it's up to you - these things worked for me, and they've worked for everyone else who's become someone in this game so the sheer numbers alone add up to it being good advice.  In the end, you have to make the changes and no one will do it for you.  Succeed, or fail.  Do, or don't.  If you want to keep going the way you are, you can expect your career in any respectable alliance to be short, your wars to end badly, and your overall gameplay experience to be poor as fewer and fewer people tolerate your attitude.  So if you plan to continue being a forum nuisance who can't even back up all the shit-talk, do yourself a huge favor and stop posting on the OWF and limit your communications to in-game messaging.

Edit - furthermore, if we did things **your way** as you implied to Samwise, everyone in this game would ragequit because nobody would have any idea what they were doing.

Do you seriously believe the words you spew? If they'd rage quit then why haven't i rage quit yet? To be honest, I actually think more people would have more of an idea of what to do. Most that play can't even get the basics right.

Also, is that you spying my nukes? Your "butt hurt" must be unbearable!

What AA are you in now tough guy? OP is done with this crap, we are coming for anyone that hit us during this war, talked crap on the OWF, or hit WD.... if an AA wants no trouble boot these people now. Keep them and it shows that you tacitly approve ov their actions.

Edit - furthermore, if we did things **your way** as you implied to Samwise, everyone in this game would ragequit because nobody would have any idea what they were doing.

Do you seriously believe the words you spew? If they'd rage quit then why haven't i rage quit yet? To be honest, I actually think more people would have more of an idea of what to do. Most that play can't even get the basics right.

Yes, I do.  They work for me.  There are people who succeed in this game by playing by those rules.  You must be the other guy.

No, I don't think you care.  And that's precisely the problem.  If you don't care, you won't succeed.  Plain and simple.  Learn to care, or vacate the game and go piss off some other poor community.

Rayvon is an alliance leader with more experience than me, in matters of greater importance too.

You've already alienated most people who would be willing to teach you.  Some of the basics would be simple observational skills (accusing me of spying a nuke without even bothering to check if it was even possible - I mean come on, really?).  Another area you could stand to learn the basics on would be approaching people with respect.  I already know you're gonna turn that one around on me and say I've disrespected you - and I have.  You've earned every bit of my ire and frankly I've held back on some of things I've wanted to say.  One thing you definitely need to lose is this idea that you are awesome at this game.  You're not the worst I've ever seen - I would say "nearing average" would be an accurate assessment of your game skills - but you are limited by the fact that you simply refuse to be teachable.  Still, you have no room to be calling ANYONE a noob - especially people such as paul711, Rayvon, Samwise, Kurdanak, or myself (and don't even TRY denying that you have).  You could stand to improve on your interpersonal skills as well - simply being friendly and respectful will go a long way towards repairing your severely damaged reputation.  And this paragraph is just for starters, Daenerys - you've dug yourself a deep grave and it will take time for people to take you seriously again.

As for you not seeing buckaroo13's antics, that goes towards - once again - simply not paying attention.  At least his shenanigans were entertaining.

This is the last advice I'm going to give you.  Take it or leave it, it's up to you - these things worked for me, and they've worked for everyone else who's become someone in this game so the sheer numbers alone add up to it being good advice.  In the end, you have to make the changes and no one will do it for you.  Succeed, or fail.  Do, or don't.  If you want to keep going the way you are, you can expect your career in any respectable alliance to be short, your wars to end badly, and your overall gameplay experience to be poor as fewer and fewer people tolerate your attitude.  So if you plan to continue being a forum nuisance who can't even back up all the !@#$-talk, do yourself a huge favor and stop posting on the OWF and limit your communications to in-game messaging.

I'd be careful about telling others to vacate the game or do you want to learn the hard way? You may not like my opinion but that doesn't mean you can pull a hissy fit and suggest I either leave the game or change my tune. I'm not even sure why you need to mention SE just to make points that don't even matter. Why do you keep assuming that i want to be taught by someone? I don't want to be taught so take your lessons elsewhere. When did i ever say i was awesome at this game? That sounds more like you and you've made multiple post that support that claim. I'll carry on doing what i do and if you don't like it then tough luck.

What AA are you in now tough guy? OP is done with this crap, we are coming for anyone that hit us during this war, talked crap on the OWF, or hit WD.... if an AA wants no trouble boot these people now. Keep them and it shows that you tacitly approve ov their actions.

Here come the OP bully tactics. So do only OP and friends get to express their opinions on the owf?

Here come the OP bully tactics. So do only OP and friends get to express their opinions on the owf?

Anyone may form, hold, and express an opinion.  However, just because you have an opinion does not make it sensible, valid, relevant, or useful.

Anyone may form, hold, and express an opinion.  However, just because you have an opinion does not make it sensible, valid, relevant, or useful.

But It sounds like you get war from now on if you say something OP don't like.

But It sounds like you get war from now on if you say something OP don't like.

Well that would be up to paul711 to make that determination, not me.  I am not OP's leader, in case you've forgotten.  In any case, war between you and I was determined well before this dick-measuring contest you decided to start, but judging by the NS gap I'd say that it's gonna have to wait a while.

And quit trying to limit the scope of "what OP doesn't like" to grasp at the threads of an argument you've already lost.  Don't forget that your antics have already managed to piss off the leadership of at least a half-dozen front runner alliances.  The retribution for the past may be a foregone conclusion but there's still time for you to learn an ounce or so of humility and redeem yourself - at least, I hope so.  And I mean that.  It sucks to see people fail due to their own lack of insight, what a waste of potential.

I know how much you like the taste of my name on your lips, but I wasn't even any where in the vicinity of this dialogue till you yet again bring me up - and blame me for carrying something on.

[OOC: SurenGal vs Daenerys and Rayvon vs Daenerys are two separate scenarios. Focus Sunshine, two separate games and roles. That you choose to role play the exact same personality and crossed our paths in the former isn't my fault. I didn't create your issues with War Doves, I didn't create your issues with Ordo Paradoxia, I didn't create them with anyone - you created your own issues. Take some self-responsibility kiddo. ]

You could've at least posted a DoW so we would have more threads to spread the flaming across. D:

Do you want to open a declaration of war against us on their behalf? It'll be fun \o/

Do you want to open a declaration of war against us on their behalf? It'll be fun \o/

I personally think they should have Daenerys do it. She makes a pretty crappy Swazz 2.0, but it'll have to work. ^_^

No subterfuge intended this war was set to happen by the events of last round.

But in regards to you approaching me with the idea, we planned this war 2 weeks ago.

You could have just ignored me or told me not happening instead of all the chat. 11 days ago we were fighting Citadel. You probably were discussing the minimum amount of time post war you could hit us, but wasn't quite in the planning stage yet.

This is my favorite part of the entire thread and war

The epitomy of OP and their mini-me birds

They steadfastly REFUSE to fight when fair 

Even when offered the even, straight up they fear

Consciously choosing to war crookedly

Notice he lies about his lies

Pretending and posing for pretense

ALL subterfuge obviously intended

Packing birds of a turd in dox's duds

Extra unfair ammo added as always

Claiming redress for a round past

In spite of their extra war excess