• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The consequences of honoring an MD treaty? It's all good. I look forward to my reps from GOD for their aggressive war.

If you lot unironically think this is how that will play out I've got some very disappointing news - more weight.

One stat matters. One stat to rule them all. Casualties. You know it to be true.

Indeed. One of my biggest regrets is having 200 nations. It has spread my casualties out and I have no records now. 

The consequences of honoring an MD treaty? It's all good. I look forward to my reps from GOD for their aggressive war.

Just fight, and finish any grudge on the battlefield. There is never a need for reps.

Indeed. One of my biggest regrets is having 200 nations. It has spread my casualties out and I have no records now.

Twice in a day. Fuck.

Just fight, and finish any grudge on the battlefield. There is never a need for reps.

Ok, now I disagree. but only in the case of a major infraction and when you have won by a large margin.

you're still obsessed, cutie?

Just passing through, with this and the GOD DoW being the only recent announcements with any new developments regarding the war. If one comment in a new announcement means someone is obsessed to you, maybe you're the one with some severe obsessions here?

I realize NSO is willing to give anyone a chance and let them in, but I'm still a little surprised they've kept you as long as they have.

Edited by Methrage

Did.. Did you just call this an aggressive war? Considering our treaty with GOD is an MDP, there is literally no way it could be an aggressive war.

Didn't R&R hit TOP? Doesn't GOONs have an MDoAP with TOP? So you stating neither war is aggressive?

Didn't R&R hit TOP? Doesn't GOONs have an MDoAP with TOP? So you stating neither war is aggressive?

They're both defensive by treaty wording. Optional defense, perhaps (GOD probably has at least four non-chaining treaties with R&R actually), but defense.

This is going to be a pointless debate where we run around in circles and accomplish exactly zero, Doch. That's typically how our OWF banter works.

That said, if you'd like to follow it all the way back, the only people in this little sub-conflict who have utilized oAs are Sparta (who caused the initial MD activation), and TOP (who sparked R&R's involvement). :|

This is going to be a pointless debate where we run around in circles and accomplish exactly zero, Doch. That's typically how our OWF banter works.

That said, if you'd like to follow it all the way back, the only people in this little sub-conflict who have utilized oAs are Sparta (who caused the initial MD activation), and TOP (who sparked R&R's involvement). :|

Nah, no pointless debate. Just making sure you realize that GOONs aren't an aggressor in this war either, is all.