• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My alliance originated the current usage for the term. So... yeah... Anything else?

yeah, myth & co decided to push it through as your personal meme. I guess MI6 has to be renowned for something aside from piss-poor posting in general; specific piss-poor posting will leave a bigger mark.

yeah, myth & co decided to push it through as your personal meme. I guess MI6 has to be renowned for something aside from piss-poor posting in general; specific piss-poor posting will leave a bigger mark.

Until the next war, where you might end up in an alliance either allied to them or in the same coalition, you will be praising them and disguising your obvious flip flopping over the years as "i learned to love them" :P

Until the next war, where you might end up in an alliance either allied to them or in the same coalition, you will be praising them and disguising your obvious flip flopping over the years as "i learned to love them" :P

err, no, I tend not to do that. You'll notice I haven't railed against GOONS or TOP very hard at all. This imaginary trend you've constructed because I support my allies isn't exactly the best crackpot theory you've had.

lol they're talkin about tepaouts agoin haha!!! some things just don't get old

so funny when they spout off lmbo

I'm still confused why !@#$@#$ myth gets all the credit/blame :|

He's the one pushing it hard as an OWF meme. That's why. Edited by Neo Uruk