• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, myth & co decided to push it through as your personal meme. I guess MI6 has to be renowned for something aside from piss-poor posting in general; specific piss-poor posting will leave a bigger mark.

You will always be my teapot Rey. <3

I bet many of you don't even drink tea.

I like a variety of tea actually. Some I like to drink straight, others may need a lump or two of sugar. So far, there are few teas I have tried that I don't like. I don't drink coffee at all.

He's a teapot on Rota's level. Soon, it wont be just the Rotavele clause alliances have to keep out undesirables, it'll be the Neo-Rotavele clause, and rightfully so.

Is this your opinion based on OWF posturing and disagreements with what he says, or based on actual discussions you've had with Rey where you've determined he's mentally incapable? :|

Is this your opinion based on OWF posturing and disagreements with what he says, or based on actual discussions you've had with Rey where you've determined he's mentally incapable? :|

(Hint: it's the same as just about everyone else)

To be fair, any conversation with rey results in questioning his ability to add 2 + 2; he is really good at getting 6 (I suppose that it close to a complement, and this is the OWF, so please don't interpret it as such.)

Is there really much of a difference in CN? Everyone on the other side is terrible, and everyone on your side is amazing.

This war we've got Rota on one side, and Rey on the other. So, we're both screwed.

Edited by Starfox101

Is there really much of a difference in CN? Everyone on the other side is terrible, and everyone on your side is amazing.

This war we've got Rota on one side, and Rey on the other. So, we're both screwed.

They're terrible for different reasons. Rotavele likes the University of Alabama, Rey is just.. Rey. :D

Rey is only as mentally incapable as the rest of us, in that he continues to exist on this world in the year of 2014.

Seriously though, most people who sound like idiots on the OWF (myself included) are totally normal, rational people outside of it. It's just this venue that breeds vitriol and trash talk.

Rey is only as mentally incapable as the rest of us, in that he continues to exist on this world in the year of 2014.

Seriously though, most people who sound like idiots on the OWF (myself included) are totally normal, rational people outside of it. It's just this venue that breeds vitriol and trash talk.

it's more it breeds us intentionally behaving controversially to actually achieve a response, not to mention everyone enjoys sharing their personal view on whatever the fuck topic we are on about.

Shut up, poopyface. Are you TOP really too stupid to normal?

Shut up we have to hate each other [ooc]or the game isn't worth it[/ooc].

Honestly, though, you used to seem a lot more humble back then. I understand, it can be more fun :v

Shut up we have to hate each other [ooc]or the game isn't worth it[/ooc].

Honestly, though, you used to seem a lot more humble back then. I understand, it can be more fun :v

I'm convinced that the amount of time I put into alliance politics is negatively correlated with the amount of shit I spew on the OWF. Take that as you will.

I'm convinced that the amount of time I put into alliance politics is negatively correlated with the amount of !@#$ I spew on the OWF. Take that as you will.

welcome to the club, there's a reason I never went back into FA since i've been back!

Speak for yourself - I'm a moron even outside the OWF.