Over 1/3 of TOP has not yet fought this war

Hereno

The clock is ticking on this so-called strategy.  We've been at war for over a month, time is running down on coming out of PM.  MagicNinja to this day howls about GATO's "strategy" and we have seen it from the inside for what it truly was: inability and insubordination.  If NPO and ODN are making to fight, then let them show us.

Time is running out to come out of peace mode? Interesting. How long do you expect this war to last, then?

Besides, I feel like mass-use of PM is a little more acceptable when you're being gunned for over nothing than when you're too lazy to fight the war you started and would rather let everyone else fight it for you.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time is running out to come out of peace mode? Interesting. How long do you expect this war to last, then?

Besides, I feel like mass-use of PM is a little more acceptable when you're being gunned for over nothing than when you're too lazy to fight the war you started and would rather let everyone else fight it for you.

technically you're being gunned for because you wanted to gun for polar and were unable to produce a coalition willing to pull the trigger, but I completely agree that the PM debate is retarded.

I don't expect any war to last more than 3 months, we're getting to the halfway mark.  No one can keep large numbers of their AA fighting longer, and no one can keep large portions of their AA in peace mode much longer.  I do not, however, know anything specific about this war, except some very fun tidbits which will make their debut soon enough, and definitely speed up the clock for ODN to make good on their promises to, ya know, fight.

Your argument over the CB has been presented and rejected.  Your pals wanted to start this war, they've got it.  Their allies are at war/peace mode because they chose to activate treaties in defense of aggressive war conspirators.  The digs about TOP-as-puppetmaster are stupid and no one over here is the least bit bothered by it, and its time to let it go as a propaganda tool because it is not selling.  Take it from the pro.

Edited by Schattenmann

If there is one thing I do not miss it is the chanting of people on the opposing coalition to bring out enemy nations from peacemode during war, as if the alliance had not ordered them there for a strategic purpose thoroughly discussed within their coalition.

It's always been obvious that the nations were there for logical reasons--in top tier alliances like TOP the reason is usually that they have no money and would be bill locked immediately if they fought.  In mixed or mass alliances the reason is usually that they are banks who are relied upon to relieve bill lock as needed.  Sometimes it's both.  The demands to come out typically ignore the strategic reality for an attempt at a PR hit.  Has that ever worked?

What is bizarre now is that it is not coming from the winning side, but the losing side.  At least those who were winning had leverage.  

This is a good post.  Hopefully your side decides to let the other side surrender without rediculous terms like making their remaining nations who haven't been slammed have to come out of PM to get hammered before the war can end.

This is a good post.  Hopefully your side decides to let the other side surrender without rediculous terms like making their remaining nations who haven't been slammed have to come out of PM to get hammered before the war can end.

what about my terms to get 19 people to ghost my AA or an apology from Grand Master Funk about his insults to ariana grande? are those ridiculous?

what about my terms to get 19 people to ghost my AA or an apology from Grand Master Funk about his insults to ariana grande? are those ridiculous?

These are very reasonable terms.

Bush_mission_accomplished.jpg

If you wanted a war all you had to do was ask, now you will be part of NATO's surrender terms, and I will assist Sparta in keeping you in anarchy for the remainder of this conflict, you may think you have succeeded in getting a rise out of me, but I am the one who gets to add more terms to my list of demands for your coalition, not to mention I enjoy people giving me reason to become my enemy.

tumblr_ms6j72SbhQ1r0f4vdo1_250.gif

I don't expect any war to last more than 3 months, we're getting to the halfway mark.  No one can keep large numbers of their AA fighting longer, and no one can keep large portions of their AA in peace mode much longer.  I do not, however, know anything specific about this war, except some very fun tidbits which will make their debut soon enough, and definitely speed up the clock for ODN to make good on their promises to, ya know, fight.

Your argument over the CB has been presented and rejected.  Your pals wanted to start this war, they've got it.  Their allies are at war/peace mode because they chose to activate treaties in defense of aggressive war conspirators.  The digs about TOP-as-puppetmaster are stupid and no one over here is the least bit bothered by it, and its time to let it go as a propaganda tool because it is not selling.  Take it from the pro.

To be fair 5-7 ODN'ers came out of Peace Mode and declared on what was left of our top tier last night.

smh

Because we like to fight, we like to do damage, and even without PMing we're still putting up better numbers than just about anyone in our coalition. When we go to war we go to war, we don't PM half our NS like a bunch of pansies. I can't even tell what spin you're trying to pull here as it's becoming so far off the topic.

You haven't fought a war in years compared to most alliances so have no need to put people in PM, like alliances that take damages in the one or two globals a year.

Edited by the rebel

That ODN stuff sounds fun. Looking forward to it! :ehm: Not sure those actually fighting in your coalition can last for 3 months, though. Both in terms of fighting capability and in terms of being bored half to death and just wanting to move on. Perhaps Polar might be able to - and Polar is certainly fighting like hell - but you're also getting to hit NSO, which is probably fun. As for myself and everybody else who don't really give a shit about whatever alliance they ended up hitting, I feel like I'm wasting my pixels hitting every target I have... except for Mompson ;) ! Fighting people you recognize/know is always interesting. But that war ends in a few days, and what then?

Didn't try to start an argument over CB - I don't really care what it is or was - I just think it's amusing/annoying that this war is supposed to be about NSO, and I'm in NSO, and yet all everybody wants to talk about ITT is Pacifica. Like wow, give us the attention we deserve!

To be fair NSO doesnt appear to be shying away from this war at all, your only nations in PM appear to be because of nobody continuing the stagger, where Pacifican nations appear to have been in PM from the beginning.(at least that's what I am getting from the Polar Coalition complaints.)

This strategy seems really familiar for some reason...

Does it though?  They have used it before?

Ah yes, the tired old uninformed speaking out of ones ass. In every war on the outnumbered side there comes a point where the current top nations of the outnumbered alliance are the ones that are in peace mode as all others got rolled downward. So, the stupid crowd searching for something to scream about, use that unavoidable moment in every war to scream-- look they hid their top tier in peace mode during this war and let only the lower tiers to fight!

We started the war with over 100 nations in above 55k, and now we have around 30 nation. So yes, we are letting only our small nations fight! Sure!

Sometimes the stupid of this place, really is something special. And ALWAYS predictable.

You know that's very interesting given that I, and really pretty much in the entire Valhalla upper tier, have been looking for targets for weeks and every day (and night for that matter) we get greeted by a large grouping of doves.  Around our neighborhood 55k is mid-tier btw, so if you're counting your mid tier with your upper tier, I suppose you could be right, from a certain point of view...entirely Pacifican of course. 

The Roman practice of sending prisoners out into the arena to die for entertainment is not one I think that has a place on Planet Bob.  Good to hear you feel the same.

You know that's very interesting given that I, and really pretty much in the entire Valhalla upper tier, have been looking for targets for weeks and every day (and night for that matter) we get greeted by a large grouping of doves.  Around our neighborhood 55k is mid-tier btw, so if you're counting your mid tier with your upper tier, I suppose you could be right, from a certain point of view...entirely Pacifican of course. 

Oh Valhalla is fighting in this war? Didn't know, must have slipped my mind,....

You made a wild claim, got caught on it and responded by story telling and by no facts or numbers. Entirely, ChairmanHal of course.

Oh Valhalla is fighting in this war? Didn't know, must have slipped my mind,....

You made a wild claim, got caught on it and responded by story telling and by no facts or numbers. Entirely, ChairmanHal of course.

What facts and numbers does he need to cite?  Literally all but ~4 NPO nations over 40K NS are in peace mode, it is not physically possible for half of everyone in Valhalla to declare on anyone in NPO.  That's why someone could forget Valhalla is fighting the war.

What facts and numbers does he need to cite?  Literally all but ~4 NPO nations over 40K NS are in peace mode, it is not physically possible for half of everyone in Valhalla to declare on anyone in NPO.  That's why someone could forget Valhalla is fighting the war.

Facts to back up his claim how this war only smaller NPO nations fought. Which can not be backed, as its incorrect as already explained.

In regards to current stats, with which you are trying to deflect from the original falsehood made. We can easily cycle in and out of peace mode. Nations currently in, get out and in again. And so you accumulate 1963 wars, and 7 mil NS taken and 6.7 mil NS damage given http://ri5.rialliance.net/warstats.php

You do not accumulate such figures, sitting in peace mode. Such damage can not be dished out in this time frame by fighting only in the lower tiers because there smaller amounts of damages is being dealt due to size (we dont have 600 lower tier nations nibbling). Those nations fought and will again. Many of which previously much higher in rank, but war did its thing.

Spoken like a true Pacifican, manipulating facts to suit your purposes.  

We started the war with over 100 nations in above 55k, and now we have around 30 nation.

55k is not upper tier.  By including the middle tier nations in your numbers, you can make it look like your upper tier has been fighting when by in large, they have not.  That was my point.  If you like, I can spy my way through your upper tier again and and post the number of days in PM for proof.  

55k is not upper tier.  By including the middle tier nations in your numbers, you can make it look like your upper tier has been fighting when by in large, they have not.  That was my point.  If you like, I can spy my way through your upper tier again and and post the number of days in PM for proof.  

It was a statistic available to me as from that cut off, the last strength division of ours starts.

Tell me storyteller, point out this horde of nations from our upper tier that didnt fight at all, like this thread did for TOP. Who are these masses of nations?  

NpO member (Mompson) mentioned on our boards (***so I am using Polar stats now***) how we only lost half of our above 100k NS nations. So, I suppose is that what irks you? Them 17 nations? Damn, NPO really didnt fight this war then. You all know we use banks, and mock us for it. Well, that dozen of nations that irk you so do not negate we fought in all tiers, including the highest which is now cut.

Edited by Branimir

I opened this thread expecting 1-2 pages in response to the horrendous OP. How in the world anyone can give a !@#$ thread this kind of attention, I just don't know.

in our world people would argue of the color of the sky, if someone in the enemy coalition says it's blue then obviously it must be green.