Over 1/3 of TOP has not yet fought this war

Hereno

Those statistics show that the 2/3rds that have fought have done more than enough to make up for the 1/3rd that haven't fought.

Au contraire, imagine how much more help you could be to the coalition that you spearheaded if the other 1/3 of your alliance fought.

Besides, [url=http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10016]what have you done for me lately[/url]?

I see 6 active wars declared by TOP, 3 of which were from Saladjoe's nation. Give me a break. What kind of shitty excuse is "fuck it, we did enough damage in the war we started"?

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Au contraire, imagine how much more help you could be to the coalition that you spearheaded if the other 1/3 of your alliance fought.

Besides, what have you done for me lately?

I see 6 active wars declared by TOP, 3 of which were from Saladjoe's nation. Give me a break. What kind of !@#$%* excuse is "$%&@ it, we did enough damage in the war we started"?

Hahahaha. I also like how TOP leadership hasn't really done much either.

Seriously. There's several targets that aren't fighting back at all well in range. Including a high NS Staggered Zero-Infra NG nation that could be used as a tech farm. Come on now, TOP.

Edited by Rotavele

I do not understand this, explain it.

Also ODN is the last alliance that should speak about Peace Mode.

He's saying TOP is pretending to work for their share of the victory. A "leader" is someone who takes charge of a group, but usually participates.

Or I'm just not cool enough to be in the know.

Actually, according to Hereno's statistics MHA is actually the puppetmaster of this coalition.

Shame on you, MHA.

Are you referring to the stats that are over a month old from my last thread? Because, IIRC, TOP still had over 50% of its alliance in peace then and was swearing up and down that they intended to cycle all of those nations out.

I love this thread because it highlights what a great job TOP have done.

TOP's allies = Totally happy with TOP's contribution.

TOP's enemies = Totally unhappy with TOP's contribution.

Looks like a win/win for TOP!

These threads come every war, and they're almost always by the same people. Give it a break already.

Didn't you make or substantially contribute to like 3 of them during Equilibrium and GOONS-Kaskus?

Actually, according to Hereno's statistics MHA is actually the puppetmaster of this coalition.

Shame on you, MHA.

Mostly Harmless Alliance

Damage Taken: 1,263,444.92

Damage Inflicted: 1,050,399.75

Wars Declared: 248

MI6

Damage Taken: 1,879,404.16

Damage Inflicted: 1,861,397.78

Wars Declared: 434

The Order of the Paradox

Damage Taken: 1,881,454.96

Damage Inflicted: 2,469,327.26

Wars Declared: 189

TOP is twice your size in members. Three times your size in NS. However the did inflict more damage, they have done nearly 1/3 of the wars that MI6 has.

Also you don't know what you're talking about with MHA (Stats Included).

Edited by Rotavele

Yeah TOP, instead of sending your war ready nations(which is still most of their AA) to fight you should be like ODN and keep every single nation above 50k NS in peace mode. Though tbf they did just bring out 3 nations above 50k ns out of peacemode, which is a whopping 6% of their nations above 50k NS! 

Yeah TOP, instead of sending your war ready nations(which is still most of their AA) to fight you should be like ODN and keep every single nation above 50k NS in peace mode. Though tbf they did just bring out 3 nations above 50k ns out of peacemode, which is a whopping 6% of their nations above 50k NS! 

I've already been talking about this all week. Nikolay of ODN has already stated its a strategy and its not cowardice though. Even though most of them have been in there the whole war.

Mostly Harmless Alliance
Damage Taken: 1,263,444.92
Damage Inflicted: 1,050,399.75
Wars Declared: 248

MI6
Damage Taken: 1,879,404.16
Damage Inflicted: 1,861,397.78
Wars Declared: 434

The Order of the Paradox
Damage Taken: 1,881,454.96
Damage Inflicted: 2,469,327.26
Wars Declared: 189

TOP is twice your size in members. Three times your size in NS. However the did inflict more damage, they have done nearly 1/3 of the wars that MI6 has.

Also you don't know what you're talking about with MHA (Stats Included).

I'm not so sure the "TOP are totally pulling their own weight!" argument stands up to those numbers... at all.

Either that or MI6 are just a military monster.

Side by side, it actually looks like NSO are doing more damage than TOP lawl.

NSO Damage Dealt: 2,612,975.21

TOP Damage Dealt: 2,469,327.26

Keep in mind that both alliances are approx. 100 members.

Edited by Hereno

Those statistics show that the 2/3rds that have fought have done more than enough to make up for the 1/3rd that haven't fought.

Yes, yes they have.

Are you referring to the stats that are over a month old from my last thread? Because, IIRC, TOP still had over 50% of its alliance in peace then and was swearing up and down that they intended to cycle all of those nations out.

Actually, iirc, they said that they would bring nations in and out of PM, which they have done. If only 33% stay in PM, that means 67% cycle in and out, which is exactly what TOP stated they would do. Those what 20% in PM (on top of the 33% that has been in PM the whole war) are cycling in and out. 

I'm not so sure the "TOP are totally pulling their own weight!" argument stands up to those numbers... at all.

Either that or MI6 are just a military monster.

Side by side, it actually looks like NSO are doing more damage than TOP lawl.

NSO Damage Dealt: 2,612,975.21

TOP Damage Dealt: 2,469,327.26

Keep in mind that both alliances are approx. 100 members.

MI6 is a military monster. Thanks for admitting that. I know it was hard for you. 

Yes, yes they have.

Is

only 33% stay in PM

this

20% in PM (on top of the 33% that has been in PM the whole war) are cycling in and out.

real

MI6 is a military monster. Thanks for admitting that. I know it was hard for you.

life?

:facepalm:

Okay I know you were being facetious on the last one but really?

Edited by Hereno

http://ri5.rialliance.net/warstats.php

Dear Rotavele, is the lack of glasses the reason you post such nonsense all the time? We could talk to bros about a fundraising to get your eye sight fixed. 

For those too lazy to look TOP has declared 289 as of last the warstats update, not 189.

For those too lazy to look TOP has declared 289 as of last the warstats update, not 189.

Oh god, you're making me defend Rota...

TOP has been involved in 289 wars, they've only declared 183 by the stats on that link.

53 on NSO, 51 on NPO, 6 on NG, 33 on Kashmir, 29 on TPF, and 11 on GATO.

Yes this means his MI6 and MHA numbers are wrong also. Fact is his TOP number was correct.

Edited by Coloradia

TOP has been involved in 289 wars, they've only declared 183 by the stats on that link.

289 total wars or 183 offensive wars - either way Rota's math doesn't add up to 189. Furthermore s/he used number of total wars for the rest. 

If you guys want to spin something out of this, at least do it correct. 

Yes this means his MI6 and MHA numbers are wrong also. Fact is his TOP number was correct.

Then the "Alliance Totals" part of the sheet should read "Total wars" rather than "Wars Declared" Seems I misunderstood that, I stand corrected.

You mean MI6 has more total wars than most in our coalition after NPO was prepared for a counter blitz almost as epic as our opening blitz, and after handling TPF on our own for quite some time?