NPO Maestro’s 3rd Sing-Along War Report for the War of the Orders

Sir Paul

Maestro’s Third Sing-Along War Report for the War of the Orders

rynp.png

My Emperor, His Honored Regent and Imperial Officers, Honored Allies, Respected Enemies, Indeterminate Neutrals, Friends, Detractors, and my fellow Pacificans:

Since Polaris, et al were kind enough to give me a peace mode break, I've had the chance to pen and produce another report on this war.  It is an investigation of the motivations of the participants, results on the populous, and other existential questions.

Quite frankly:  How can one stay alive with all of the ennui in this universe, especially when a high-ranking Pacifican can enter peace-mode at will during a major hegemonic conflict?  Where are the men full of vinegar who never would have let that happen?

You will find your answer below: 

Sing Along War Report - Feel Alive: Y10.T1.03

Sir Paul

Imperator Populusque Pacificus

December 1, 2013

10 Years of Order

1st Report for the War of the Orders

2nd Report for the War of the Orders

Bragging about being allowed to hit peace mode when you're only 33K NS and there's no worthwhile infra to destroy on you is a stretch.

Spoken like a true pixel-hugger.  Where's the personal animosity?  Where's the burning desire to keep every nation covered?  For God's sake: we've supported Dilber!

Most people are lying to you Sir Paul. These sing alongs...  :gag:...

And the pain will continue until the war ends.  You best surrender before the fourth report is issued.