Blurrenza

THE EVILISTRATOR ELITE NATIONS

DECLARATION OF EXISTENCE

TEEN FLAG

V2JEHvi.png?1

ALLIANCE ANTHEM

Alliance Anthem (Peace) : Linkin Park - Blackbirds
Alliance Anthem (War) : Linkin Park - Blackout

*We are currently working on our own alliance anthem.

ALLIANCE FORUM

http://cn-teen.boards.net

ALLIANCE IRC 

#teen

ALLIANCE COLOR

Black

ALLIANCE WIKI

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Evilistrator_Elite_Nations

ALLIANCE CHARTER

Article 1 - Preamble

The Evilistrator Elite Nations (referred as TEEN) is an alliance that promotes the evilness, loyalty to the Overlord, and professionalism. The Supreme Overlord is responsible to protect and lead the alliance to glory and success. The full members (hereby referred as Eves) are, responsible to protect their own nations, the Eves, their allies, and if possible, their Supreme Overlord.

Article 2 - Alliance Structure Policy

Article 2.1 - The Supreme Overlord

i. TEEN as a whole alliance respects and bows to the Supreme Overlord.
ii. The Supreme Overlord acts as a dictator of the alliance.
iii. The Supreme Overlord may take actions to any Eves who disobey Him.

Article 2.2 - The Evil Overlord

i. TEEN as a whole alliance respects and bows to the Evil Overlord.
ii. The Evil Overlord acts as the main assistant to the Supreme Overlord and may not argue with Him.
iii. The Evil Overlord may take actions to any Eves with the Supreme Overlord's permission.
iv. The Evil Overlord is responsible to helps the Eves for their nation growth.

Article 2.3 - The Evan of War

i. The Evan of War is responsible to manage wars and must co-operate with the Evan of Foriegn Affairs for foreign war news.
ii. The Evan of War is not allowed to declare war on any alliances.
iii. The Evan of War is responsible to report wars, and co-operate with the Supreme Overlord.

Article 2.4 - The Evan of Internal Affairs

i. The Evan of Internal Affairs is responsible to manage internal businesses of the alliance.
ii. The Evan of Internal Affairs is encouraged to treat the Eves equally.
iii. The Evan of Internal Affairs is the head of recruitment department.

Article 2.5 - The Evan of Foreign Affairs

i. The Evan of Foreign Affairs is responsible to manage foreign relation of TEEN.
ii. The Evan of Foreign Affairs is responsible to stay alert with foreign news and must co-operate with the Evan of War.
iii. The Evan of Foreign Affairs is responsible to maintain the relation with other alliances.
iv. The Evan of Foreign Affairs can send an Eve for diplomating and the Supreme Overlord may send the Evan of Foreign Affairs for diplomating.

Article 3 - War and Nuclear Policy

i. The Eves and the department officers are not allowed to raid unless given permission by the Supreme Overlord.
ii. The alliance war can only be declared by the Supreme Overlord.
iii. The Supreme Overlord may remove any Eves for declaring wars or raiding without permission from the Supreme Overlord.
iv. The Eves are recommended to avoid using nukes while raiding a non-nuclear-capable nation.

Article 4 - Admission

i. In order to gain admission to TEEN, the applicants are required to:
(a). The applicants must fill an application on forum.
(b). The applicants must be willing to loyal to the Supreme Overlord.
(c). The applicants must apply for membership in-game.
(d). The applicants must not be in another alliance while applying to TEEN.
(e). The applicants must not be on any alliance ZI lists of other alliances.

Article 5 - Amendments

i. The Supreme Overlord has the right to create amendments to the charter under the discussion with the department officers.

Edited by Blurrenza

From this point forward let it be known

Declaration of Protection

The who

Sra will be protecting the air space of Teen from all intruders and harm doers until such time that teen no longer needs it. 

The Terms

Teen will not engage in aggressive actions towards any other alliances while this document is in effect. SRA will defend any aggressive action taken against Teen to the bitter end both militarily and diplomatically. 

The Agreement

Sra will by no means show any aggressive actions towards Teen. Both alliances will share tech deals and trade circles in order to benefit both alliances and facilitate mutual growth and prosperity. 

The End

Either alliance may cancel this document with a 72 hour notice to the other party in private and at no time will this turn into an owf debacle. 

Article 2.1 - The Supreme Overlord

i. TEEN as a whole alliance respects and bows to the Supreme Overlord.
ii. The Supreme Overlord acts as a dictator of the alliance.
iii. The Supreme Overlord may take actions to any Eves who disobey Him.

Article 2.2 - The Evil Overlord

i. TEEN as a whole alliance respects and bows to the Evil Overlord.
ii. The Evil Overlord acts as the main assistant to the Supreme Overlord and may not argue with Him.
iii. The Evil Overlord may take actions to any Eves with the Supreme Overlord's permission.
iv. The Evil Overlord is responsible to helps the Eves for their nation growth.

I grouped these two because they share a similar problem (well, the rest do as well, but I'm pointing it out here first). How are these positions filled? I assume the Supreme Overlord serves until he or she no longer wants to, but how is a replacement selected when that time comes or, worse, if the SO goes inactive and disappears? I also assume that the Evil Overlord (and everyone else) is appointed by the SO, but it doesn't actually say. That seems more important to clarify than whether the EO is allowed to argue with the SO or not.

Article 2.3 - The Evan of War

i. The Evan of War is responsible to manage wars and must co-operate with the Evan of Foriegn Affairs for foreign war news.
ii. The Evan of War will be split into three, the Evan of War I, the Evan of War II, and the Evan of War III and all the Evans of War acts as War Commander when involved in a war
iii. The Evan of War is not allowed to declare war on any alliances.
iv. The Evan of War is responsible to report wars, and co-operate with the Supreme Overlord.

I assume appointed by the SO, but again...

Article 2.3.1 - The Evan of War I,II,III

i. The current Evan of War will have to have two more Evans of War when the alliance is in a war.
ii. The Evan of War I acts as a War Commander.
iii. The Evan of War II acts as the second War Commander.
iv. The Evan of War III acts as the third War Commander.

What exactly is the difference between first, second and third War Commander? Is third subordinate to second which is subordinate to first? Are second and third subordinate to the main War Commander but not to each other? Are all three supposed to be on an equal footing?

Article 2.4 - The Evan of Internal Affairs

i. The Evan of Internal Affairs is responsible to manage internal businesses of the alliance.
ii. The Evan of Internal Affairs is encouraged to treat the Eves as soft as possible.
iii. The Evan of Internal Affairs is required to step aside and keep at the back of the alliance when the alliance involved in an alliance war.
iv. The Evan of Internal Affairs will be split into six, (The Economic Leader, The Economic Leader II, The Economic Leader III and Wealth Extremist I, Wealth Extremist II, and Wealth Extremist III) effective immediately after having an alliance war and for recovering process.

What does the EoIA do that needs to be reigned back during war? Does the EoIA send in-game messages? Organize tech deals and aid? Resolve disputes between members? Are the duties of the EoIA taken over by the War Commanders? (And while this isn't a structural issue exactly, wouldn't it be easier to keep the IA person doing the job they'be been doing during the war rather than pass it over to someone else? I assume whatever they're supposed to be doing will still need to be done in some capacity during wartime).

Article 2.4.1 - The Economic Leader I,II,III

i. The Economic Leaders are required to manage the recovering process for the alliance after a war.
ii. The Economic Leaders are required to make sure all Eves are recovering with enough support.
iii. The Economic Leaders are required to check and manage the aid slots of the alliance.

Putting this here instead of above: When splitting IA into these positions, is the normal IA person expected to be one of the Economic Leaders or manage them? I assume the SO decides on who is appointed to what, but again, that would be good to clarify.

Article 2.4.2 - Wealth Extremist I,II,III

i. The Wealth Extremists are the open positions for all the nations higher than 30K Nation Strength.
ii. The Wealth Extremists are required to fill the aid slots with money for the lower nations in the alliance.
iii. The Wealth Extremists are not allowed to ask the receivers to pay back with technology.
iv. The Wealth Extremists will earn high respects from the Supreme Overlord.

Here again, not so much a structural problem as something that seems like it will be of questionable value in practice. You're restricting yourself to having just three nations in charge of sending out aid post-war. Also, making it illegal to receive tech back in the charter seems like a bad idea. I'm not saying you can't have that as a policy, but it seems like it should be a policy and not hard-coded into your government structure.

Also, are the Wealth Extremists appointed by the SO? Volunteers? I don't know. Seems like something that would be good to clarify.

Article 2.5 - The Evan of Foreign Affairs

i. The Evan of Foreign Affairs is responsible to manage foreign relation of TEEN.
ii. The Evan of Foreign Affairs is responsible to stay alert with foreign news and must co-operate with the Evan of War.
iii. The Evan of Foreign Affairs is responsible to maintain the relation with other alliances.
iv. The Evan of Foreign Affairs can send an Eve for diplomating and the Supreme Overlord may send the Evan of Foreign Affairs for diplomating.
v. The Evan of Foreign Affairs is not allowed to share TEEN's property (s) to non-Allied alliances.

One question that I'll plop here for relevancy: How are treaties passed exactly? Does the SO just do everything? Is the EoFA involved at all? Is there a difference between the procedure for signing an NAP and an MADP or joining a bloc?

Article 3 - War and Nuclear Policy

i. The Eves and the department officers are not allowed to raid unless given permission by the Supreme Overlord.
ii. The alliance war can only be declared by the Supreme Overlord.
iii. The Supreme Overlord may remove any Eves for declaring wars or raiding without permission from the Supreme Overlord.
iv. The nation with 30K Nation Strength and above are required to have at least 25 nukes in hand.
v. The nation with 20K Nation Strength and above are required to have at least 15 nukes in hand.
vi. The nation with 10K Nation Strength and above are required to have at least 5 nukes in hand.
vii. The nation with 9K Nation Strength and lower are required to have at most 2 nukes in hand.
viii. The Eves are recommended to avoid using nukes while raiding a non-nuclear-capable nation.

Once you're economically capable of supporting nukes, it's generally best to max them out. Also, you're basically mandating that nations buy a Manhattan Project as soon as they hit 10k NS, which... doesn't seem like the best growth strategy, frankly. And what if somebody with nukes falls below 9k? Are they supposed to decom the nukes? Having a policy on nuclear capability seems fine, but again, not something I'd put in the charter, because otherwise you're going to have to keep amending if you have problems with the specifics of the current policy, and you probably will. Edited by Delta1212

I grouped these two because they share a similar problem (well, the rest do as well, but I'm pointing it out here first). How are these positions filled? I assume the Supreme Overlord serves until he or she no longer wants to, but how is a replacement selected when that time comes or, worse, if the SO goes inactive and disappears? I also assume that the Evil Overlord (and everyone else) is appointed by the SO, but it doesn't actually say. That seems more important to clarify than whether the EO is allowed to argue with the SO or not.

The Supreme Overlord is the founder of the alliance. There will be no replacements for this position. Meanwhile, EO will manage the alliance if the SO gone.

What exactly is the difference between first, second and third War Commander? Is third subordinate to second which is subordinate to first? Are second and third subordinate to the main War Commander but not to each other? Are all three supposed to be on an equal footing?

First, second and third War Commander have the different power. The first has the highest, followed by Second and the third.

What does the EoIA do that needs to be reigned back during war? Does the EoIA send in-game messages? Organize tech deals and aid? Resolve disputes between members? Are the duties of the EoIA taken over by the War Commanders? (And while this isn't a structural issue exactly, wouldn't it be easier to keep the IA person doing the job they'be been doing during the war rather than pass it over to someone else? I assume whatever they're supposed to be doing will still need to be done in some capacity during wartime).

War Commanders will take most of the internal business of the alliance while the alliance is at war. When not at the state of war, EoIA will takes place.

Putting this here instead of above: When splitting IA into these positions, is the normal IA person expected to be one of the Economic Leaders or manage them? I assume the SO decides on who is appointed to what, but again, that would be good to clarify.

Well, SO will decides it.

Here again, not so much a structural problem as something that seems like it will be of questionable value in practice. You're restricting yourself to having just three nations in charge of sending out aid post-war. Also, making it illegal to receive tech back in the charter seems like a bad idea. I'm not saying you can't have that as a policy, but it seems like it should be a policy and not hard-coded into your government structure.

Also, are the Wealth Extremists appointed by the SO? Volunteers? I don't know. Seems like something that would be good to clarify.

Our Charter might be different from others, but this is the policy. Also, the Wealth Extremists may receive the tech, but not allowed to ask for it (by telling directly and such).  Wealth Extremists are the 3 donors that are must fill the aid slot until all the receivers fully recovered.

One question that I'll plop here for relevancy: How are treaties passed exactly? Does the SO just do everything? Is the EoFA involved at all? Is there a difference between the procedure for signing an NAP and an MADP or joining a bloc?

Sure. EoFA will involve.  The treaties will need the SO signature, but EO and the Departments may sign if they want.

Once you're economically capable of supporting nukes, it's generally best to max them out. Also, you're basically mandating that nations buy a Manhattan Project as soon as they hit 10k NS, which... doesn't seem like the best growth strategy, frankly. And what if somebody with nukes falls below 9k? Are they supposed to decom the nukes? Having a policy on nuclear capability seems fine, but again, not something I'd put in the charter, because otherwise you're going to have to keep amending if you have problems with the specifics of the current policy, and you probably will.

We do not focus on NS after all. It was indicated that 'a nation' must be 'at least' has 'this amount of nukes'. They can have more if they want. 

The Supreme Overlord is the founder of the alliance. There will be no replacements for this position. Meanwhile, EO will manage the alliance if the SO gone.

First, second and third War Commander have the different power. The first has the highest, followed by Second and the third.

War Commanders will take most of the internal business of the alliance while the alliance is at war. When not at the state of war, EoIA will takes place.

Well, SO will decides it.

Our Charter might be different from others, but this is the policy. Also, the Wealth Extremists may receive the tech, but not allowed to ask for it (by telling directly and such).  Wealth Extremists are the 3 donors that are must fill the aid slot until all the receivers fully recovered.

Sure. EoFA will involve.  The treaties will need the SO signature, but EO and the Departments may sign if they want.

Once you're economically capable of supporting nukes, it's generally best to max them out. Also, you're basically mandating that nations buy a Manhattan Project as soon as they hit 10k NS, which... doesn't seem like the best growth strategy, frankly. And what if somebody with nukes falls below 9k? Are they supposed to decom the nukes? Having a policy on nuclear capability seems fine, but again, not something I'd put in the charter, because otherwise you're going to have to keep amending if you have problems with the specifics of the current policy, and you probably will.

We do not focus on NS after all. It was indicated that 'a nation' must be 'at least' has 'this amount of nukes'. They can have more if they want. 

Delta had a lot of good points and i would have considered all of those points when reveiwing the charter. specifically replying to your response though...

you said, the SO is the founder and will not be replaced.... what happens when you don't wanna be there anymore? or you go inactive? it happens... so you might aswell put a safety in there just in case, because others will be PO'd if you just disband because you don't wanna do it anymore. or is it that when you delete, go inactive, resign from TEEN( one is always inevitable) if it is still around when you do such a thing, does the SO position just disappear and then the EO takes over? the more clarity you can add the better it will be understood by those in your alliance, or other alliances dealing with you.

also.. please post a IRC if you have one and a FORUMs if you have one.

and grammer errors ftl.

Edited by Fang Calios

of course only TEENs listen to linkin park

There's a disturbing amount of adults who still listen to the "nu metal legends" that are Linkin Park.

TEEN: A few points of constructive criticism, if I may:

1) Change the acronym. Seriously, you don't want that held against you for all time, which it will be.

2) Get either advice from a currently functioning alliance on an economic/ growth plan for your members (hint: you aren't going to have any nukes at 10k and once you have them they should be maxed) or go join an alliance and learn the in game mechanics before embarking out on your own.

3) Shrink that government. It's, if I'm reading it right, composed of a lot of people across a lot of departments. Too many cooks, not enough patrons. 4-5 people should be just fine. Kashmir has ~40 members and really only 4 members of government plus a couple ex-gov that serve as advisors who've been around since the founding.

This is a terrible idea. You're military leaders need to focus on leading the alliance during the war when at war. They're not going to be organizing TCs or tech deals when at war - and really, most IA functions will be suspended while at war. Defense and Internal Affairs falling under the same department, especially at your size, is manageable. That's essentially how Kashmir operates right now. A deputy or two to handle all the data entry/ leg work and you're golden. But role switching and responsibilities altering will be insanely confusing and delay anything from getting done when at war. You're not sitting a room, talking, doing these things. It's all done on message boards and takes time. Time you have precious little of.

Our Charter might be different from others, but this is the policy. Also, the Wealth Extremists may receive the tech, but not allowed to ask for it (by telling directly and such). Wealth Extremists are the 3 donors that are must fill the aid slot until all the receivers fully recovered.

I can't even understand what the Wealth Extremists are or what the hell the above paragraph is. Your charter and policies being different from others is completely fine. Receiving hate in a DoE is completely normal. However, please, for the love of admin, trim down your government and clarify your charter.

Think about joining your alliance as a newb - would you want to join this AA? What is appealing about TEEN? Are the structure and principles of the alliance easy to understand? Do I know what the AA stands for? The answers to those questions aren't good right now.

Also, a forum and IRC channel are absolute necessities if you're to survive as an alliance not based on RL interaction. I can think of only a couple AAs that don't have a forum and they have communities elsewhere. Edited by Letterkenny

So, I will just have to cut off the unnecessary things from the Charter and post up the forum and our IRC channel?

That depends on how inclusive "cut off the unnecessary things" is, and I suggested a couple other things, but if you're replying just to the general populace then yes - that would be a fantastic start.

Do you know how to create forums and an IRC channel? I speak not condescendingly; I'd be happy to help you if you'd like, as would several others who I'm sure have more IRC savvy than I.

o/ TEEN

o/ SRA

o/ PPO

Alliance Anthem (Peace) : Linkin Park - Blackbirds
Alliance Anthem (War) : Linkin Park - Blackout

na na. let me fix this.

Alliance Anthem during Peace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XleOkGsYgO8 Move Along- All American Rejects i dunno, i just like this song and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9176Srb5Y bezerk- eminem. We is so berzerky 

Alliance Anthem during war:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxUATkpMQ8A Gives you hell- All American Rejects cause the people we is at war: When you see my face

Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell

And

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s Not afriad- eminem. we aint afraid

Edited by Alex The Great