Aftermath Announcement

Llanowar Elf

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPN is a quality alliance, Aftermath is lucky to have them.  I only hope you can forge your own way and not just be a satelitte/meatshield bloc of the XX bloc or NpO.  That's not a critizism, it's a challenge.  To bring about things you want to achieve and have others join you instead of you just joining others' plans.  Even if that means rolling people I like or even NG, lol. 

I really mean that too.  This game needs more power spheres and I truly hope you find your way to some semi-independence (as independent as you can be in todays treaty web).  I think the Unusual Suspects bloc is a good template so I know its possible.

good word.

UPN is a quality alliance, Aftermath is lucky to have them.  I only hope you can forge your own way and not just be a satelitte/meatshield bloc of the XX bloc or NpO.  That's not a critizism, it's a challenge.  To bring about things you want to achieve and have others join you instead of you just joining others' plans.  Even if that means rolling people I like or even NG, lol. 

I really mean that too.  This game needs more power spheres and I truly hope you find your way to some semi-independence (as independent as you can be in today’s treaty web).  I think the Unusual Suspects bloc is a good template so I know it’s possible.

This post is better than the sum of all the other posts in this topic.