The LAW has arrived!

nomdeplume

He was in GOONS. Dog food.

Actually, I was referring to the present tense. My hopes were dashed in finding an active member of GOONS government, especially after being banned from #cybergoons.

Perhaps the situation can be resolved if it is brought up publicly, since government cannot be found by more private means. http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=736604

Edited by Tywin Lannister

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in GOONS. Dog food.

The AA that you were supposed to keep under wraps got taken because people couldn't shut up about it. Kinda your fault for trusting people who cant be trusted with a secret.

Daggerfall failed because you staged a coup and the leader didnt want to deal with bullshit. And its not like Daggerfall even got off the ground so its not like he hurt anyone. Now if Sard just blew up GOONS then that would cause problems all over the board.

Killjoy, you are a damn troll. Just stop talking and go to NPL. You know NOTHING of what you're trying to talk about, so sit back down, tone down that flashy avatar of yours (seriously, it hurts my eyes), and learn your place. It's actually kind of sickening that you would try and insult me like that.

Edited by Louis XVI

Daggerfall failed because you staged a coup and the leader didnt want to deal with bullshit. And its not like Daggerfall even got off the ground so its not like he hurt anyone. Now if Sard just blew up GOONS then that would cause problems all over the board.

Let's share a little information since people seem to not understand what really happened.

Helios went inactive for a little over a week, didn't tell any of us. We were expecting him to delete actually. I filled in as the leader in his absence as he chose me as heir to the alliance. I began to run the alliance as a trium with Dionysus and Louis. I get on one day and see that Helios kicked Dionysus out for asking Helios to step down and Helios pretty much making himself look like an idiot. When brought up that Helios said if we ever felt he wasn't capable to run the alliance we could say something and him step down, asked him too. He refused, we realised the alliance wouldn't get far with him as a leader as he wasn't doing anything but arguing with us about little things. We coup'd him. 

Now that you know the history of what happened. You won't jump to conclusions to what happened. Simply put, we weren't happy with where the alliance was going, so we did something, the same as any other alliance would do.

Sorry to LAW that this seems have went from a DoE post to a shit fest

Killjoy, you are a damn troll. Just stop talking and go to NPL. You know NOTHING of what you're trying to talk about, so sit back down, tone down that flashy avatar of yours (seriously, it hurts my eyes), and learn your place. It's actually kind of sickening that you would try and insult me like that.

Well first we have [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/blog/863/entry-3832-coup-bad-raid-good/]THIS[/url] to back up how well you guys did here.

[url=http://s4.zetaboards.com/CNtel/topic/9931167/1/]THIS[/url] along with [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118005-golgotha-is-born/]This[/url] as a point of topic and lets not forget [url=http://cngoons.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=3cab3c394202004a9f134ef53cf156e2&topic=13651.90]This[/url] as detailed [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/blog/864/entry-3835-the-dog-food-video/]Here[/url]. Yeah im pretty sure facts support you guys being in no position to call anyone else incompetent.

I will wager 100 tech that LAW out lasts Daggerfall and that it doesn't fall into itself by way of a(edit):Failed:(edit)coup.

Edited by Xanth

Well first we have THIS to back up how well you guys did here.

THIS along with This as a point of topic and lets not forget This as detailed Here. Yeah im pretty sure facts support you guys being in no position to call anyone else incompetent.

I will wager 100 tech that LAW out lasts Daggerfall and that it doesn't fall into itself by way of a(edit):Failed:(edit)coup.

"THIS" "This" "This" and "Here" had nothing to do with me.

Well first we have THIS to back up how well you guys did here.

THIS along with This as a point of topic and lets not forget This as detailed Here. Yeah im pretty sure facts support you guys being in no position to call anyone else incompetent.

Because someone getting coup'd and posting their hatred of us because his alliance doesn't like him counts as evidence to support you, right? Answer this for me Xanth, what actually happened to us after him posting that?

Good luck LAW. I have had the pleasure of working with Nomdeplume, Lyev, and Lahavoc and despite some lack of experience here they are all very active. It won't take them long to better develop their experience while in LAW. I suspect this will last a good while.

o/ LAW

"Change is the LAW of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."
- John F. Kennedy 

Edited by lococnc

I believe the cop car inspired him to put on a super hero costume and dish out some justice, not to run and hide. 

Well... The thought you put into my head of Nom getting into a superhero costume disturbed me... Thank you.

:ph34r:

Anyone who has an issue with LAW can come and see myself directly. I could care less how well the charter is spelled or how well liked plume is. I didn't even participate in the treaty negotiations, however they have grown on me, and as long as LAW remains under House Baratheon protection I intend to exert every influence to see to it remaining safe and protected.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

:ph34r:

Anyone who has an issue with LAW can come and see myself directly. I could care less how well the charter is spelled or how well liked plume is. I didn't even participate in the treaty negotiations, however they have grown on me, and as long as LAW remains under House Baratheon protection I intend to exert every influence to see to it remaining safe and protected.

when can i see you directly?