The LAW has arrived!

nomdeplume

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, no i'm not

i'm saying that i am aware of the irony in my statement because the micro i was in (daggerfall) disbanded after about three weeks

Ok, got ya. However, this thread isn't about a disbanded AA. Additionally, one that I never heard of.

Good luck in the future.

Obligatory...

Flag pending I guess.

Edit: Also obligatory...

Maybe of tertiary obligitoriness...

In any case good luck, LAW, and hope to see a flag soon so I can truly hail this announcement.

Obligatory for Dionysis...

ArtRock trolling at its finest.  Don't make me go jazz on your ass, because I will.

translation: your alliance sucks

Does a few errors in a charter make an alliance a bad one? No, it is organization, activity, loyalty, good leadership as well as many other things that make alliances strong, not a few mistakes in the charter.

Might I ask, what alliance you are from?

I believe I used the word "rational," or a derivative of the word, based on the English language's many ways to express a concept. You, however, have chosen to devolve into insults.

Good luck with that.

Does a few errors in a charter make an alliance a bad one? No, it is organization, activity, loyalty, good leadership as well as many other things that make alliances strong, not a few mistakes in the charter.

Might I ask, what alliance you are from?

nom - You decided to define a word instead of explain why your alliance doesn't suck. Maybe this is why it sucks.

Sith - Have you seen their forums? Their leadership is inept, it is completely unorganized (see:charter), and it has nothing else good about it.

nom - You decided to define a word instead of explain why your alliance doesn't suck. Maybe this is why it sucks.

Sith - Have you seen their forums? Their leadership is inept, it is completely unorganized (see:charter), and it has nothing else good about it.

"Have I seen their forums?" Yes; does it matter that their IF Forums? No it doesn't; long as they work well, they are fine.

You are also telling my that their leadership is inept, unorganized and has nothing good about it... now tell me WHY you think these things, then I will reply, got it?

Edited by Sith

"Have I seen their forums?" Yes; does it matter that their IF Forums? No it doesn't; long as they work well, they are fine.

You are also telling my that their leadership is inept, unorganized and has nothing good about it... now tell me WHY you think these things, then I will reply, got it?

It's not the IF that bothers me as much as it is a showing of how dirty their alliance is. They aren't even putting in an effort.

Why I "think" their leadership is inept? Let's look at their government. Lahavoc: Completely inexperienced. Lyev: Completely inexperienced. Nomdeplume: Only person with limited experience. Nothing good will come of this alliance, especially since it was founded on lies (DRN IS NOT MERGING INTO HB)