The LAW has arrived!

nomdeplume

This topic is both entertaining and annoying. Seriously stop talking about the past. It's the past for a reason. Just move on with your lives.

Thank you, person who repeatedly joined Dionysus' IRC channels and accused him, Kiloist, and I of attacking the DRN long after we had left it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is both entertaining and annoying. [b]Seriously stop talking about the past.[/b] It's the past for a reason. Just move on with your lives.

The LAW is, basically, a reformation of DRN. I can safely say that most if not all members came from there.

Essentially, that means that the people who formed and joined LAW are unable to let go of their past terrible alliance.

Just so we don't have a double standard here.

The LAW is, basically, a reformation of DRN. I can safely say that most if not all members came from there.

Essentially, that means that the people who formed and joined LAW are unable to let go of their past terrible alliance.

Just so we don't have a double standard here.

And somehow, this alliance is turning out to be even more horrifying than the original. The LAW is essentially a cheap knockoff of the DRN, which was a cheap knockoff of CSN.

Edited by Louis XVI

I do like how the biggest trolls in this thread are actually calling someone else incompetent. How did Dagger fall and Golgotha turn out kids? You guys really proved your salt with those projects didn't you.

I wasn't incompetent, I actually did my job quite well. 

These butt-sore former DC members do tend to get real sad when called out for the scheming traitors they are at the end of it all. Louis, you're French, alas at least you CLAIM to be, still, you can't expect anyone to take you even remotely seriously. Kilo, you used to be cool, now you're an egomaniac who I believe is desperately attempting at finding a soul and meaning in your CN life. Give up dude, you won't find it. Dionysus, you seem like the coolest out of the crowd, but still a crowd of chimps lack finesse and dignity. 

Anyway, I might join Nom, I've actually been enjoying my time in RnR, they're good people for being a massive alliance. Like I said before, if things don't work out here and Hell, even if they do I'll consider joining the ranks of LAW. I know you're good people too!  :smug:

Edited by souldierofprophecy

These butt-sore former DC members do tend to get real sad when called out for the scheming traitors they are at the end of it all. Louis, you're French, alas at least you CLAIM to be, still, you can't expect anyone to take you even remotely seriously. Kilo, you used to be cool, now you're an egomaniac who I believe is desperately attempting at finding a soul and meaning in your CN life. Give up dude, you won't find it. Dionysus, you seem like the coolest out of the crowd, but still a crowd of chimps lack finesse and dignity. 

Anyway, I might join Nom, I've actually been enjoying my time in RnR, they're good people for being a massive alliance. Like I said before, if things don't work out here and Hell, even if they do I'll consider joining the ranks of LAW. I know you're good people too!  :smug:

Your post, my how honest it is... Cause I definitely need to find a life on CN. Soulder you try to hard to insult us. Constantly insulting the French when you insult Louis, it's atrocious and shows you are an ignorant and uneducated figure. Calling me an egomaniac couldn't be further from the truth, when in fact I actually admit to when I mess up and I have openly admitted my faults with DC/Golgotha and in no way do I think I am the best. So when you can actually make an insult without your emotions getting the better of you I will be waiting. Have a great day. 

Forgot to respond to this:

I do like how the biggest trolls in this thread are actually calling someone else incompetent. How did Dagger fall and Golgotha turn out kids? You guys really proved your salt with those projects didn't you.

Golgotha: AA stolen before it was started. I don't think that's any fault of ours.

Daggerfall (it's one word, man): I left because Alduin was a shit leader, and then he disbanded the alliance when he threw a hissy fit about us declaring on him.

For the future: Daggerfall was just Golgotha but with a different name (because it was stolen, but you're aware of that).

hope this helped

Oops, thought you were GOONS cause your nation name.

He was in GOONS. Dog food.

Forgot to respond to this:

Golgotha: AA stolen before it was started. I don't think that's any fault of ours.

Daggerfall (it's one word, man): I left because Alduin was a shit leader, and then he disbanded the alliance when he threw a hissy fit about us declaring on him.

For the future: Daggerfall was just Golgotha but with a different name (because it was stolen, but you're aware of that).

hope this helped

The AA that you were supposed to keep under wraps got taken because people couldn't shut up about it. Kinda your fault for trusting people who cant be trusted with a secret.

Daggerfall failed because you staged a coup and the leader didnt want to deal with bullshit. And its not like Daggerfall even got off the ground so its not like he hurt anyone. Now if Sard just blew up GOONS then that would cause problems all over the board.