The LAW has arrived!

nomdeplume

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the IF that bothers me as much as it is a showing of how dirty their alliance is. They aren't even putting in an effort.

Why I "think" their leadership is inept? Let's look at their government. Lahavoc: Completely inexperienced. Lyev: Completely inexperienced. Nomdeplume: Only person with limited experience. Nothing good will come of this alliance, especially since it was founded on lies (DRN IS NOT MERGING INTO HB)

Oh geezus here the Frenchies gotta hard on for squawking fictious fables again. Quick get the Germans on the phone, this guy needs some wee wee

Sweet, glad to see you guys finally got it sorted out! At any rate if I get a little less busy w/ real life issues and RnR doesn't work out, I'll definently be heading over to the precinct :P

ahh, souldier, we love ya, but there's no need to procrastinate. Just get a badge and jump in a unit.

Oh geezus here the Frenchies gotta hard on for squawking fictious fables again. Quick get the Germans on the phone, this guy needs some wee wee

Do you go out of your way to make your posts as stupid as possible, or does it just come naturally?

This is a serious question, by the way.

Congratulations on existing LAW. Wish you all the best.

I liked the coffee/donuts thing, sounds like you guys are representing a true sheriff's office and I appreciate that

They forgot the bit about stop and search and frisking. Also no mention of confiscation of weapons. Neither is chewing tobacco mentioned.

Congratulations on existing LAW. Wish you all the best.They forgot the bit about stop and search and frisking. Also no mention of confiscation of weapons. Neither is chewing tobacco mentioned.

Blue wall of silence...

Reports are on my desk. The perp walk will take place at a time TBA. We believe in open and honest PR, but we cannot jeopardize our investigation.

There was a party going on here and I wasn't invited.. I'm upset.. LAW... I don't like cops. So yeah, eff the system cause I'm just like that. Anyway, ignore my mindless lovers, Dionysus and Louis, they are upset I replaced them.

Dionysus and Louis XVI; yeah, we get it. You wanted to dismantle DRN, but got pissed when Gino beat you to the punch. Sadly, I cannot play the violin, otherwise I would serenade you with a sad song. LAW has an inexperienced government, because everyone above them left some time ago. Given that DRN's former gov (you included) spent more time plotting against each other than actually leading, this can only be an improvement, no?

I don't think HB is necessary the best choice of protector, but I'm sure you'll be able to get back on your feet, LAW.

EDIT: Obligatory link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC3Cthm0HFU

Edited by RevolutionaryRebel

Dionysus and Louis XVI; yeah, we get it. You wanted to dismantle DRN, but got pissed when Gino beat you to the punch. Sadly, I cannot play the violin, otherwise I would serenade you with a sad song. LAW has an inexperienced government, because everyone above them left some time ago. Given that DRN's former gov (you included) spent more time plotting against each other than actually leading, this can only be an improvement, no?

I don't think HB is necessary the best choice of protector, but I'm sure you'll be able to get back on your feet, LAW.

Thanks, Rev

May I point out that I have served as a top leader in every AA I have been in since the founding of my current nation. While my reputation may not be sterling, it is certainly good enough that I have no trouble achieving and maintaining a leadership role.

Resume available upon request via PM or query.

Lyev and Lahavoc may be inexperienced in the game, but both have shown the qualities that I find appealing in leaders.

That said, this thread is about a DoE and a protectorate, not about the quality of our leadership, nor the drama that arose from DRN and those who sought to destroy it. I ask that we return to the topic and discuss it rather than the history of an AA that was destroyed by it's founder rather than be allowed to be destroyed by outside influences.

Thank you

Dionysus and Louis XVI; yeah, we get it. You wanted to dismantle DRN, but got pissed when Gino beat you to the punch. Sadly, I cannot play the violin, otherwise I would serenade you with a sad song. LAW has an inexperienced government, because everyone above them left some time ago. Given that [b]DRN's former gov (you included) spent more time plotting against each other than actually leading[/b], this can only be an improvement, no?

Please don't imply that I put actual effort into DRN.

Rev... You again prove how ignorant you are of what happened. Learn what actually happened before you comment. There was no one plotting against them internally except really one person who I won't name because I'm not going to revisit that whole fiasco. The "plotting" you speak of happened after certain members left and DRN desperately searched for solutions to their decline which resulted in constantly blaming their "enemies" or "exiles" which ever you would want to call us. When in fact, we were dealing with other issues such as raiding and wrecking pubbies. We never messed with DRN until one of their members came into our channels that we would converse with each other in and would began blaming us for things and in response we would make the accusations accurate. That is what really happened, I would know because I was there and you weren't.

Anyway, Nomedeplume, what inspired this theme?

Edited by Sir Kiloist

You weren't there. Stop acting like a royal retard and go back to humiliating yourself on MK's forums.

This topic is both entertaining and annoying. Seriously stop talking about the past. It's the past for a reason. Just move on with your lives.

We should listen to blazin he once managed to escape the death grip of CN. :)