GATO Septober Elections Results!

I am joggled with cephalalgia due to the orchidaceous manner the outcome of GATO's elections have been published. Regardless, I shall drink an entire tea pot in order to celebrate the prevailing democratic governmental form that embiggens even the smallest man if they receive the trust of their fellow alliance mates.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the concept of poaching. 

Anyone that can be poached you shouldn't want leading your government anyways. Clearly have divergent interests from you.

I've poached and been poached before. Like I said, Congrats to those in GATO I like. To those I don't...well you know what to do ;) 

You were all better off poaching then you are at grasping for words. Speaking of which, I seem to recall that we had large numbers of active players, stolen from us.

Good Cyfe, how does the saying go again? I'm a little .... short and spout? Here is my handle, here is my spout?

When you answer this question, you will know all.

Speaking of which, someone should really give us what-for.

You were all better off poaching then you are at grasping for words. Speaking of which, I seem to recall that we had large numbers of active players, stolen from us.

i wouldn't call it poaching, its more like... the pheasants happened to break out of the pen and hopped into ours?

Good Cyfe, how does the saying go again? I'm a little .... short and spout? Here is my handle, here is my spout?

When you answer this question, you will know all.

Speaking of which, someone should really give us what-for.

That would imply that my post was not entirely sarcastic either, which most of your alliance mates were well aware of if they know me any better. Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

So maybe I missed it but why are MI6 being a bunch of bastards? Someone cry about people leaving ...blame Chim for poaching(again) and this time he actually took offense? Something like that? Because thats stupid from all sides...and that's coming from me.....It's like 90% of MI6 spent long stints in GATO or something judging from the stench. I've killed better splinters then MI6 with single posts. See I can be a bastard too? Only I'm better than all of you at it. So Tim and Chim..shut up. Get over whatever someone who probably isn't even important said and have fun. There's better alliances who could use your guff...wasting energy on GATO is patently absurd and you look absurd for doing it. Believe me...we can smell our own.

So maybe I missed it but why are MI6 being a bunch of bastards? Someone cry about people leaving ...blame Chim for poaching(again) and this time he actually took offense? Something like that? Because thats stupid from all sides...and that's coming from me.....It's like 90% of MI6 spent long stints in GATO or something judging from the stench. I've killed better splinters then MI6 with single posts. See I can be a bastard too? Only I'm better than all of you at it. So Tim and Chim..shut up. Get over whatever someone who probably isn't even important said and have fun. There's better alliances who could use your guff...wasting energy on GATO is patently absurd and you look absurd for doing it. Believe me...we can smell our own.

I have a serious question. Can you read?

My post was in defense of GATO and I have spoken to numerous people in GATO Gov to give them my support. I'm not even a member of MI6.

Also Magicninja. You're quite delusional these days. 

Edited by TimLee

Well, as the saying goes -- what is that saying again? I'm a little ___ , short and stout? Here is my handle, here is my spout?

What is it? Riddle me this.

Despite being a monad of acrasial posting, the aegis of your own integrity is a contraption of the fractious thought process contained within you. 

Do answer me in time, good sir, for therein lies your answer.