Maestro’s Sing-Along Decennial Report for the New Pacific Order

Sir Paul

I don't really have much to say. Nothing of substance, nor will I entertain like Sir Paul. But I want to post.

Actually, I will say, as removed as I might seem, or be, I thought ahead about this date. I'll not remember birthdays, or purposely ignore other things people will put stock in, but I had enough mindshare to look forward to today. To this, of all anniversary's.

The August Revolution

The Constant Revolution. Never dying. Always moving forward.

Hail Pacifica!

Pacifica Prevails!

The Order!

o/

No words. You have my love.

Seriously though, congrats. It's a really impressive accomplishment and the world would not be the same without you. Like 'em or hate 'em, Pacifica has always had a great impact on this plane of existence, and that in itself deserves commendation.

This.  And to Sir Paul, may your tunes out live Pacifica.  :D

I look forward to crossing nukes with you sometime in the future. :war:

This is definitely the BEST original song that someone created for a CN Alliance...

... Then again, such thing doesn't meant that the song isn't terrible :facepalm: :blink:

Oh well... the fact that this really horrible song is still the best original song that a CN Alliance ever had still deserves some sort of applause.

So congratulations on your birthday, Pacifica....

p.s, Do you know that music can be used as a torture weapon? It actually works... I surrender, I confess whatever you want... just get that tune out of my head!!!!

This is definitely the BEST original song that someone created for a CN Alliance...

... Then again, such thing doesn't meant that the song isn't terrible :facepalm: :blink:

Oh well... the fact that this really horrible song is still the best original song that a CN Alliance ever had still deserves some sort of applause.

So congratulations on your birthday, Pacifica....

p.s, Do you know that music can be used as a torture weapon? It actually works... I surrender, I confess whatever you want... just get that tune out of my head!!!!

Well if you enjoyed this original NPOmedia Production by Sir Paul, we have "other" selections for you to enjoy as well. If you are interested, please go to our Youtube page and enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/user/NPOmedia Also Sir Paul has a few original pieces on his Youtube page as well: http://www.youtube.com/user/pphilley

Now you two, go take your petty bickering elsewhere. This thread is about how awesome Pacifica is. :P

I agree, we need more awesome Pacifica-ness. So lets start a CN Forum Thread Hail Fest, I'll start o/ hail.pngNPOwned.gif Edited by Zeta Defender