Meth Lab Found in Afghani Cave

The "Smaller Flags = Bigger Egos, Right?" Accords

P9Rp2r6.png?1t3we8qA.jpg

Preamble: Doombird Doomcave and Los Pollos Hermanos party hard. We party so damn hard, we machine washed our flags somehow and they wound up shrank. However, we're still hot shit and this treaty is to cement that fact.

Article I: No Sandusky, no bad touch.

Article II: If we have information to share, we'll share it.

Article III: DBDC and LPH have the right to defend each other. We also have the right to attack others together for the Natty and the bitches, brah.

Article IV: LPH and DBDC can cooperate economically, duh.

Article V: DBDC and LPH will notify each other 72 hours in advance of a party ending.

Signed for Los Pollos Hermanos

Rey the Great, The Gus
Deebo, The Worthless Tool

Drege, The Interior Designer
BringMetheHorizon, Saul Goodman
Zacharias, Mike Ehrmantraut

Signed for Doombird Doomcave
Tayloj, Bunny King

Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

itt: more irrelevance. Can LPH get any worse? Gosh Rey is so horrid. Wow, DBDC is still a thing?

Ok, I covered most of the next 5 pages.

Wow! Just wow... you must have a gift! 

As for the treaty, I'm sure people will think twice now before hammering LPH. On second thought, no, they probably won't. 

Wow! Just wow... you must have a gift! 

As for the treaty, I'm sure people will think twice now before hammering LPH. On second thought, no, they probably won't.

Has anyone hammered us yet? Edited by Neo Uruk

I blame Deebo.

Somebody gets us. 

Dear OBR,
Please steamroll DBDC and enable us all stomp the chupadoras de pollas in the ensuing brawl.

Yours,
Everyone

If you feel so secure in the ability to do so, why not just attack us yourself? Or is the once-great Schattenmann pre-occupied with rambling on and on about how relevant he should still be? It isn't as if CoJ doesn't have the numbers to potentially take us head-on, and then some. What's stopping you, if not some form of fear?

It would appear that many have the same grievance as you, Schattenmann. Our door is open if you want to talk. We have one nation in peace mode if you would like to settle things a different way. We are here, if you don't like us talking, you're free to air your grievances. If you have a score to settle, settle it. If you don't, move along. If you wish to attack us but do not have the stones, I would think it would be more apt for you to move along without begging others to do so for you.

I like a tidy workspace; t-boning you for laughs would get my cubicle unnecessarily dirty when it's bound to happen anyway.  Then again, our dullwitted enemies always make statements like yours without realizing to what extent we work in the shadows to make things clean for us.

But surely a man like you with no such scruples could easily turn things around on an organization so irrelevant as CoJ, no trouble.

Edited by Schattenmann

I like a tidy workspace; t-boning you for laughs would get my cubicle unnecessarily dirty when it's bound to happen anyway.  Then again, our dullwitted enemies always make statements like yours without realizing to what extent we work in the shadows to make things clean for us.

But surely a man like you with no such scruples could easily turn things around on an organization so irrelevant as CoJ, no trouble.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh lawdy

So Los Pollos Hermanos picked up a treaty with a former wartime flophouse AA for DH, an alliance now that  consists of three raiders, one of which joined today.

Is this a case of charity work or is LPH really that short of potential quality treaty partners?