A Note to DRN

Neo Uruk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread doesn't mean anything to me. Its what you are going to do now that will give me entertainment because no matter what it is you do...I get to laugh.

Yet you still comment here.

This thread doesn't mean anything to me. Its what you are going to do now that will give me entertainment because no matter what it is you do...I get to laugh.

I love how much this thread clearly means to you.

You're taking this a bit too personal, magicninja. You should go before you embarrass yourself further.

Evidence has been brought to us of, if nothing else, mean things being said about us. It hurt our feelings and we want it to stop. That said, we're not going to let a war blossom out of this for stupid reasons. If DRN/HB/Whomever the fuck this is about anymore wants to "goad us into a war", then just attack us. Honestly we probably won't notice for about a week. 

Short of that, stop the stupid posturing in the thread, and that goes for everybody. You're making me work too goddamned hard and that's not why I made LPH. We made LPH so we could do fuck-all and pal around with NSO/GOONS/Kashmir.

What an hilarious topic, made even more so with GATO rep coming in and putting rey in his place back at the cave.

The only person from GATO to actually address me was magicninja. Whom I didn't take into account at all. Please. If you think I'm here to be frightened by someone, you'll be sorely disappointed.

Glad to know that chip is still on your shoulder, but this has been resolved.

The only person from GATO to actually address me was magicninja. Whom I didn't take into account at all. Please. If you think I'm here to be frightened by someone, you'll be sorely disappointed.

Glad to know that chip is still on your shoulder, but this has been resolved.

What chip, I just like laughing at stupid rulers. Don't like it, not my problem :smug:

How so I came here to laugh at the situation as a whole, it was you who quoted me. Carry on twisting but becareful not to pull your back.

You came, yet again, to a thread involving me. You came, yet again, with some petty ass attempt to look good by mocking me or whatever the hell kind of cheap points you're looking for. Instead, you look foolish.

Also, you mentioned me by name, nitwit, how is it my fault I quoted you? Edited by Neo Uruk

You came, yet again, to a thread involving me. You came, yet again, with some petty ass attempt to look good by mocking me or whatever the hell kind of cheap points you're looking for. Instead, you look foolish.

Also, you mentioned me by name, nitwit, how is it my fault I quoted you?

"petty ass" "mocking" "cheap points" "foolish" Are you talking about yourself since its a very good description.

No shit Sherlock, of course your name would be mentioned, as who else turned into a  pussy when a GATO rep put you in your place with your "threats" towards HB. Cry some more pussy cat.

lol this thread turned into "rey's fan club who will make up completely inane shit to try and make him look bad" really fast

Dang you found us out.

Don't sweat it Rey, I've been there before :P

f4b1e8b07d.jpg

Edited by William Bonney