A Note to DRN

Neo Uruk

I let you get away with hitting my alliance member on flimsy evidence (you had fishy looking admin CP logs, an "i couldn't ban him" as to why the guy still had a mask, and a statement saying "i did it" in a note clearly meant to incite rage). I could have charged you reps, but I didn't out of the kindness of mine and my friends' collective hearts. I let you walk as a show of good faith, that we didn't take this guy in just to fuck with you.

Then, you banned me from IRC. I go to your forums to see why. I'm banned there too. Why? Because I wouldn't just give the guy up no questions asked when he's not only my friend, but an alliance member?

This is the part where I find out Lucius has been lying in the private channel. He claims I didn't accept Kiloist before attacks began? My statement telling Kiloist to change AA because I masked him is a full 5 minutes before you attacked. Then, I hear that Gino says I'm a "dangerous idiot." I guess that would be a very apt description, but you guys are fucking up here, not me. So let's see who's really dangerous and really idiotic if you want to.

This is no way to make friends, DRN. Don't mess. And, really? ZI'ing an exile on petty charges and no evidence. Are you trying to be GGA?

Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those attacks were not authorized under my orders.

The Dominion will not be pursuing any "ZI". We have no qualm with Kiloist, he has decided to leave our alliance.

If you have further issues, you can take them up with myself or gowfanatic, our Duke of Foreign Affairs.

DRN Sovereign,

GinoTheRoman

Those attacks were not authorized under my orders.

The Dominion will not be pursuing any "ZI". We have no qualm with Kiloist, he has decided to leave our alliance.

If you have further issues, you can take them up with myself or gowfanatic, our Duke of Foreign Affairs.

DRN Sovereign,
GinoTheRoman

So am I at this point unbanned from IRC and forums?

but he would be painful to be diplomatic with  :smug:

Actually, I have experienced diplomatic Rey and he's quite acceptable.

AND THERE GOES ALL OF MY CREDIBILITY OUT THE WINDOW

Especially if you don't know anything about the situation at hand.

I've been kept up to date. Thank you for your concern. :)

You mean the rumors of people hacking our forums and banning our members?  No?

If there was legitimate hacking, in the sense that somebody outside of the access levels required forced or cracked their way in and used your forums, then we have a larger issue and LPH would love to help you get to the bottom of it, as that's an issue we see as flatout uncool. 

wait how is this a bad thing

He hurt Rey's feelings and Rey texted me while I was at work. I could have seriously injured myself by reading that text. 

"I do not care if they are in the wrong, I will hail them anyway."

You should remember what alliance you're in before posting a comment like that. GOONs has gotten PLENTY of those. 

But the fact of the matter is I got to see an enraged spiel because of them. Regardless of who is right or wrong, it was funny.