• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, these nations are very strong.

Read; the first nation he attacked in AE was ~5 days old at the time, and the nations we countered with are all about the same age. Any older and they'd be out of his range by now.

The Empire will give him a chance if he apologises publicly. Sadly, sorry seems to be the hardest word. Edited by revolutionary rebel

6 million now or I will keep on fighting you even if you ZI me.

I'll rebuild.

You're a daisy if you do.

In all honesty, even a hotheaded gentleman like myself would have folded by now.

Micro Drama is always refreshing at times. Best of luck with your pesky rogue, AE.

I find this pursuit much more...satisfying than a global war, don't you?

Edited by JohnHenryHolliday

One simple payment of 6 million    4.5 million could end this but obviously Alternian doesn't want to fork up the money

War will continue, even if I have to rebuild my nation

Keep shaving off 1.5 mil off your 'demands' daily and you'll be at peace in 3 days.

It'll take like, two years at that NS range for that kind of payment to even be worth it.

I want to pay you just to make this irrelevant shit stop popping up though.

Sadly, feeding these sorts of folk simply encourages them. The only way to deal with them is either ignorance, or annihilation. We chose the latter.

I apologised in the OP for posting this because I know for most of you it's the same inane, boring BS that pops up every few weeks. But of course, it's also essential for an Alliance of our size to avoid requesting sanctions when some uninformed person tries to feed the nation in question.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Some nations you just can't reach.

So you get what we had here last week,

Which is the way guandi wants it. Well, he gets it.

I don't like it any more than you rulers."

- John Steinbeck

It'll take like, two years at that NS range for that kind of payment to even be worth it.

I want to pay you just to make this irrelevant shit stop popping up though.

No one cares if your time is being wasted. If your massive issue with this is something larger then, shit I don't know what you can do.

You know, even if you were to pay money (and possibly violate T+C) for this trite revenge, doing it in that manner would be stupid. I mean, picking a pseudo-random order makes no sense; start top down or (more sensibly) bottom up.

Or best yet; you could realise that this is a game, you're overreacting and just apologise.

War will resume tomorrow as soon as I am out of anarchy. You Alternian Empire imperalists.. will die.

United Steaks of Bacon is the best Steaks of Bacon

Dormin will be my first target as soon as he leave peace mode.

Then, I will target Republic City and Daveland.

LOLAI and Redblood will follow.