• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His nation was pretty dirt from the start.

Then why would he ever apologize? I find it funny that they want an apology though. This happens aplenty, yet they can't put the guy into the ground for a round or two, hell or three, and let him go, they have to have him apologize. Sad really. 

did you really just give a vague threat over someone talking?

No, more like a clarifacation. I wouldn't have thought it necessary, but some people did very same thing this morning.

If I've ever learned anything, it's not to overestimate the average man's intelligence.

While you guys seem to find this incident funny, we do not, and we will take the appropriate steps to ensure that Guandi receives treatment appropriate with his transgressions.

It is more a nuisance then anything. A headache that I'd rather not need to deal with. I was in a pretty chipper mood over this deal, observing from afar until I noticed some people falling for his tech deal offers.

Then why would he ever apologize? I find it funny that they want an apology though. This happens aplenty, yet they can't put the guy into the ground for a round or two, hell or three, and let him go, they have to have him apologize. Sad really. 

He currently has no war with AE nations but has made it clear in this thread that he will go back after them once he exits anarchy. And if you had actually read the OP, you would understand why they desire an apology.

And now he's making threats through in-game message to do things which are [ooc]very illegal in the real world[/ooc].

Just to clarify, he is currently at war with one of our nations. Due to the threats and the lack of an apology this was deemed necessary.

I apologize that this thread is even up, this matter is swatting away flies and not the precursor to anything of note.

Just to clarify, he is currently at war with one of our nations. Due to the threats and the lack of an apology this was deemed necessary.

I apologize that this thread is even up, this matter is swatting away flies and not the precursor to anything of note.

Apology accepted. The matter is resolved then. Best of luck to all parties involved.

This is just hurting your alliance.

Stop attacking me and I'll stop.

I was at peace with your alliance until you attacked me.

You attacked an active Alliance member, and we retaliated. While I am pleased to see you revoking your demands of 'reparations', an apology is all that we ask of you. If you are active enough here and elsewhere, you are active enough to post a formal apology.

RE; the screenshot, if it was doctored (which I doubt) it was done without the involvement of any gov. based on my trust in the nation in question, I will support the accuracy of his claims without requesting ludicrous amounts of 'evidence'.

[ooc]His desktop probably isn't that interesting to look at[/ooc]

There will be no apologies. This war will end when AE's leader sends me a formal request to end the war.

That is all.

No reps. No bullshit

If you ask me, I think AE should be very sorry that they had to cross paths you.  Anyway, I'll just back to my regular routine of causing mayhem and crude outlandish behaviour.  

anime-facepalm-doing-it-wrong-zoxSqZ.jpg