• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thriving.

AE will die. They're probably mocking me on their forums

That seems like a grievous offense. You shouldn't worry about that, bro.

You attacked an active Alliance member, and we retaliated. While I am pleased to see you revoking your demands of 'reparations', an apology is all that we ask of you. If you are active enough here and elsewhere, you are active enough to post a formal apology.

RE; the screenshot, if it was doctored (which I doubt) it was done without the involvement of any gov. based on my trust in the nation in question, I will support the accuracy of his claims without requesting ludicrous amounts of 'evidence'.

[ooc]His desktop probably isn't that interesting to look at[/ooc]

I'm fairly certain he is kidding - don't take it to heart. Nobody is looking at you cross-eyed over this.

AE fails to realize that I'm no longer a three digit NS. I'm a 4 digit NS

Stay tuned.

Up next, Guandi becomes...5 digit NS with AE failing to realize it.

I hope they wouldn't realize it, since he's our little bundle of joy now. I mean, that would be stalking.

Well, I knew times were tough for new alliances these days, but, have you learned nothing? Recruiting headcases like this never ends well.

Although, they do have you, so not much is really changing. Carry on recruiting the bottom of the barrel.

Well, I knew times were tough for new alliances these days, but, have you learned nothing? Recruiting headcases like this never ends well.

Although, they do have you, so not much is really changing. Carry on recruiting the bottom of the barrel.

You call it a headcase, I call it a casualty race.

1001831_209160335900606_260565729_n.jpg

I hope they wouldn't realize it, since he's our little bundle of joy now. I mean, that would be stalking.

I have enough respect for you to let you hit me around the face for a day, so if you don't want to give us visitation rights, I think we can accept that.

You owe me 3 mil in expenses from that, but I'll suspend payment as long as you keep this fellow well-behaved.

There, now we can be friends again.